Beat the Heat with Christmas in July!
It seems a little silly.. Christmas in July? Well believe it or not, we are over half-way to Christmas! It’s crazy to think about winter in the middle of summer but Christmas in July is a fun way to cool down during the hot months. Here are some great ideas to help bring the atmosphere of Christmas!
- Summer “Snowball” Fight (via rebeccamealey)
– Make your own “snowballs”! Fill up white balloons with water and let the kids have a water balloon fight. It’ll bring the spirit even in the hot weather.
- Candy Cane Pool Noodles (via poolgear)
– These noodles are much more fun to swim in the pool with than regular noodles. Find out how to make them for your Christmas in July celebration!
- Santa Strawberries (via tislstyle)
-What’s better than refreshing fruit on a hot, summer day? Santa inspired strawberries!
- S’more Snowman (via thepartyanimal-blog)
– There’s nothing better than s’mores around a campfire. Spice up your s’more for Christmas in July with these snowmen!
- Twig Reindeer (via happyhooligans)
– This one is a fun decoration for the kids to make while camping! Have them go search for twigs and make them into cute reindeer to decorate your campsite!
- Melted Snowman (via hwtm)
– A simple and fun party favor that will keep everyone hydrated, too!
- Green Grinch (via babble)
– An ice cream soda, Grinch style!
- Watermelon Christmas Trees (via eatingvibrantly)
– A summery twist on a Christmas tree!