Ways to Stay
About This Park
Family fun park with lots of kid’s activities and a huge water zone featuring slides, water flumes, lazy river, pools, hot tubs, restaurants and more. Enjoy family camping vacations in spacious RV sites and vacation rentals near Sand Hollow State Park with fun activities, a water park, water flumes, lazy river, pools, hot tubs outdoor games, and more.
Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Zion Utah is located in beautiful Hurricane, Utah welcomes you to one of the newest and luxurious RV resorts in Utah. Nestled just North of the famous Sand Hollow State Park you will find our family-friendly resort located between Hwy. 9 and Sand Hollow Road just outside of Hurricane, Utah.
We are all about fun and excitement! Starting with Yogi Bear™ Water Zone located in the front entry of the resort. It has three huge water slides, WIBIT obstacle course, Boo Boo™ Splash Pad , restaurants and snack bars, lazy river, cabana rentals, pools, and hot tubs. Enjoy your vacation or weekend getaway with us.
Inside the resort you will find the Ranger Station that has everything a kid would want. From candy, snacks, ice cream, snack bar, and Yogi theatre with lots of activities lined up daily. We also have a huge merchandise center with stuffed toys, gemstone mining bags, clothing, and lots of souvenirs to take home with you.
We love pets!
We place our guests arriving with pets in our pet-friendly accommodations at a nightly fee of $25.00. These accommodations are in high demand, so be sure to acquire pre-approval through the Reservation Office, prior to arrival!
Campers utilizing RV sites for RV camping are welcome to bring their pets and must adhere to the policy outlined below.
Due to animal safety concerns, we do not permit tent campers to bring pets into the park.
No Aggressive Breeds are permitted in the Park.
Our YOGI BEAR™ WATER ZONE DOES NOT ALLOW PETS INSIDE THE GATES DUE TO THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS. Service Dogs are allowed.
- No pets over 25 lbs., without prior Manager approval. For approval, please email us if you have a pet you would like to bring.
- All guests with pets staying in our pet-friendly accommodations (cabins), must place their pet in a pet crate in the room when the guest is out of the room.
- Our park grounds are pet-friendly; however, when out and about in the Park all 4-legged guests must be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend and on a leash at all times. NO Exceptions for the safety of other guests and children.
- RV campers must keep pets in their RV overnight and pets cannot be left unattended or left outside.
- Pets may not be left outside, tied up or chained to their RV, fifth wheel, or travel trailer We do not allow pet fences.
- Guests will be charged for any damages or additional costs caused by their pets. - minimum of $250.00 or more for damages to the cabin - i.e.: teeth marks in wood, damages to furniture, rips, tears in fabric, et. cetera.
- Please, clean up after your pet. You know what this means
- If the dog’s behavior (or other type of pet), results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the animal in an outside kennel facility.
- If a pet is kept in our accommodations (cabins), that are not pet-friendly and not pre-arranged, a minimum of a $250.00 cleaning fee will apply.
Jellystone Park™ Camp - Resort Zion Utah is not responsible for pets accompanying our guests.
Please remember, pets are the owner's responsibility so kindly follow our policies for a fun time for both you and your pet!
For more information on our pet-friendly policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of PET POLICY QUESTION.
- Activity Pool
- Floating Obstacle Course
- Heated Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lazy River
- Outdoor Pool
- Splash ground
- Water Slide
- Water Slides
- 4X4 Off-Roading Rides
- ATV/UTV Rentals
- Gem Mining
- Inflatable Slide
- Jumping Pillow
- Laser Tag
- 3D Indoor Mini Golf
- Basketball Court
- Gaga Ball
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- General Store
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Laundry Facilities
- Snack Shop
- Dog Park