Fall Vacation Destinations
Welcome to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts! We are a franchise network of campgrounds catering to family camping and vacations. Whether you like to tent camp, are an RV enthusiast or enjoy the comforts of a cabin, we’ve got first-rate accommodations the whole family will enjoy.
Plus, Jellystone Park campgrounds offer amenities to keep your family entertained. Here are just a few things you’ll find:
Arts & Crafts
Appearances by Yogi Bear™ & friends
We have over 80 campgrounds in the U.S. and Canada. Go to the park locations page to find the Jellystone Park closest to you.
1. Mt. Gilead
- We are a family campground nestled in the woods of Mount Gilead in Central Ohio. We invite you to enjoy the scenic, tranquil and well-kept grounds in a family oriented setting. Bring your RV, tent or stay in a comfy cabin and get ready to swim, fish, relax and have a great time! If you are looking to do more adventuring, we are just 20 minutes from the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Cardinal Center Shooting Center!
- Opening in May 2018 as Cleveland/Sandusky Jellystone Park, we are currently named Country Stage Campground. Located in Northern Ashland County in the beautiful and scenic heartland of Ohio. Nestled on 45 acres of rolling lush landscape, our campground is 1000’ from the nearest road. We offer tent camping, RV camping, and group camping both seasonal and weekends. Our family-friendly campsites are spacious and offer city water hook up and a minimum of 30 amp electric, fire ring & picnic table. We have one cabin that sleeps 6 (4 bunk beds, double bed in separate room.)
3. Big Prairie
- Campground is located south of Shreve, Ohio centrally located between the World’s Largest Amish Community – scenic Holmes County and Mohican Country. Experience a unique, peaceful setting where beautifully wooded hills and lush, rolling farmlands come together. This Ohio campground is an exceptionally clean, friendly park. Families and friends are invited to leave their burdens behind and enjoy the simple pleasure of life in Ohio’s Amish country. Great amenities, facilities & activities for the entire family!
- Located in Uniontown, Ohio (near Akron-Canton Airport), we are a family-owned business formally named Clearwater Park Camping Resort. With our 500,000 gallon pool, 144 foot water slide, diving board, 100′ playground slide, GAGA Pit, 18 hole mini golf course, and 2 picnic pavilions, we are a place the whole family can enjoy for a couple hours, a whole day, or for the entire season! Have some of Mert’s Homemade Root Beer or our homemade hand-dipped ice cream; perfect for an evening treat or while out on a Sunday drive. Shelter rentals are available for 50 to 700 guests. Contact our office for more information on shelter rentals.
- Located only 25 miles from Indianapolis, this Indiana campground features cabin rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Activities around the park include panning for gold at Bonnieville Gold Camp (at the park), visiting Indianapolis Motor Speedway or the Carthage, Knightstown & Shirley Railroad.
- Situated near Lake Monroe in Bloomington, Indiana, you will be surrounded by beautiful scenery, an 18 hole championship golf course, and only 10-15 minutes from shopping, restaurants and Indiana University. The campground features full hook-up sites, well-equipped cabin rentals, resort style accommodations, a Water Zone splashground, family-friendly staff, and tons of planned activities. All these activities included with your stay: Yogi Bear’s Water Zone, jumping pillow, outdoor pool, kids pool with splash area, wagon rides, walking trails and scenic waterfall, playground, kiddie train rides, visits with YOGI BEAR™, BOO BOO™ and CINDY BEAR™, daily activities (in season) and theme weekends from May-October (some activities, like tie dye, have a small fee to cover supplies.) We also have gem mining and pedal carts for a fee.
- Located on Raintree Lake, this Indiana campground features cabin rentals, trailer rentals, tent sites, RV camping and much more. If you’re looking for camping in southern Indiana, this campground features a pool, stocked fishing lake, mini-golf and other activities.
Plan a Fall Trip
If you’re looking to book a fall get-away, check out Jellystone Park campgrounds. Fall is a great time to be outdoors. The crisp, cool air and changing leaves create the perfect backdrop for a family vacation. Imagine sitting around the campfire and roasting s’mores under a clear, starry sky. A trip to Jellystone Park campgrounds will soon become a family favorite!
And if you don’t like to “rough it”, we offer cabin rentals with all the comforts of home.
Our “Rustic” cabins have one or two rooms and typically accommodate up to six people. All have a fire pit and picnic table and some have extra space to use for dining.
Or consider our “Deluxe” cabins that also include a bathroom and a kitchenette. Many have covered front porches and TV’s.
Halloween & Fall Events
Starting in September, most Jellystone Park campgrounds host Fall Festivals and Halloween themed weekends.
Halloween is especially festive at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Parks. From campsite decorating to costume contests to trick-or-treating, kids of all ages love to participate in our activities. Go to the Halloween page to learn more about the fun.
At Jellystone Park campgrounds, you’ll also find favorite fall activities like pumpkin carving and wagon rides plus games such as bobbing for apples and sack races.
So if you want to take a fun family vacation before winter sets in, visit a Jellystone Park Camp-Resort. Yogi Bear hopes to see you soon!
Click here to see a map of all Jellystone Park campground locations.