Burleson - North Texas - South Fort Worth TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
North Texas Jellystone Park is located 15 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth and 40 minutes west of Dallas. The Park has 37 Luxury Cottages (25 of the cottages have 2 person spa and fireplace). We also have 24 Homestead Cottages and 35 One Bedroom Ulrich Cabins, and 20 Two Bedroom Ulrich Cabins, which sleeps larger families. Some cabins have a food prep area, full-size fridge, and some have either a stove or cook-top. There are 150 RV sites. All of the RV sites have full hookups. We also have primitive campsites. When you walk into one of the cottages, your jaw will drop open. The decor was tastefully done in a rustic Spanish/Western/Cowboy/Southwestern theme.
Sites & Rentals
- 37 Premium Cottages beautifully decorated in a southwestern motif. Premium Cottages include coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, & hair dryer. Some cottages include a jacuzzi-style tub and gas fireplace.
- Homestead Cottages and Ulrich Cabins accommodate more people. They feature a low clearance loft, for the kids. Includes coffee maker, microwave, full-size fridge, and either a cook top or full size oven.
- Custom - Ranger Smith RV Rentals - 1 Queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and pull-out couch.
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- Tent Sites
- Primitive Sites
"Bear-Roll" Train Ride
2 Swimming Pool
New Pirates Cove Water Play Park & Entertainment Center next to the campground - discounted tickets for guests
Backstreet Patio Venue Friday & Saturday w Live Music on Saturday
Ga Ga Ball
Paintball & Shooting Gallery
- 4 meeting halls that are popular for reunions weddings and group meetings
- picnic tables
- street lighting
- wide paved roads
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Texas Campground Association 2009 "
- Award of Excellence for Best Accommodations"
- Leisure Systems, Inc. (LSI) - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts
- Camp Resort of the Year 2016
- Facility of the Year 2013, 2011
- Operator of the Year 2013
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, 2011, 2016
- Jim Webb Spirit Award 2016
- Website of the Year 2017
- Pinnacle Award 2011-2016
- Outstanding Customer Service 2011, 2016
- Recreation Award 2011, 2016
- Camp Resort Comfort S
Jan 1 to Dec 31
In Season: 8am-10pm Daily
Off Season: 8am-8pm Daily
- Call for Rates
- Property Types Include:
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Ulrich Cabins
- Homestead Cabin
- Premium 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard pull through site
- Premium pull through site
- Back in site
- Primitive Campsites
- Some lodging is pet friendly with a $25/day added fee
- Call for pet policy and approval before booking
- All campers are charged a facilities fee of $8.50/night per person.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- For deposit and cancellation information please visit our website.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Visit our website for complete details!
Discounts: See our website under "Special Deals."
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Dogs of non-aggressive breeds are allowed at our resort and we request they be 25 lbs or less. Our guests with 4-legs must be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend. Please keep your pets on a leash at all times. Contact the reservations office for pet policy specifics prior to booking.
Discover what’s around this park
Lat: 32.4947 - Lng: -97.2853
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Sep 29 - Oct 01Yogi Bear's Fall Fiesta Pre-Esta Weekend
- Nov 20 - Nov 26Gobblin' Good Times-Extended Holiday Hours
- Dec 01 - Dec 03Boo Boo BearTM It's Cold Outside
- Dec 08 - Dec 10Boo Boo BearTM It's Cold Outside
- Dec 15 - Dec 17Boo Boo BearTM It's Cold Outside
- Dec 22 - Dec 24Boo Boo BearTM "It's Cold Outside" Weekend
- Dec 26 - Jan 01Countdown to 2018 - New Year's Celebration - Extended Holiday Break Hours
- Jan 02 - Jan 08Yogi Bear's Countryside Winter Week - Extended Holiday Break Hours
- Jan 13 - Jan 15Yogi Bear's Countryside Winter Weekend
- Jan 20 - Jan 22Yogi Bear's Countryside Winter Weekend
- Jan 27 - Jan 29Yogi Bear's Countryside Winter Weekend
- Feb 02 - Feb 04North Texas Jellystone "Bearlympic" Weekend
- Feb 09 - Feb 11Be My Valentine Weekend
- Feb 16 - Feb 19North Texas Jellystone "Bearlympic" Weekend
- Feb 23 - Feb 25Let's Go Racing Weekend
- Mar 02 - Mar 04Deep In The Heart of Texas Weekend
- Mar 09 - Mar 11Once Upon a "Bearytale" Weekend
- Mar 12 - Mar 18Better to Be Lucky Than Green Week (Spring Break)
- Mar 23 - Mar 25North Texas Jellystone Spectacular Sports Week
- Mar 30 - Apr 01"Eggs-tra" Special Easter Weekend
- Apr 06 - Apr 08"Who Done It?" Mystery Weekend
- Apr 13 - Apr 15Look to the Stars Galactic Adventure Weekend
- Apr 20 - Apr 22Planet Earth Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.