Cleveland - Sandusky
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Opening in May 2018 as Cleveland/Sandusky Jellystone Park, we are currently named Country Stage Campground. Located in Northern Ashland County in the beautiful and scenic heartland of Ohio. Nestled on 45 acres of rolling lush landscape, our campground is 1000’ from the nearest road. We offer tent camping, RV camping, and group camping both seasonal and weekends. Our family-friendly campsites are spacious and offer city water hook up and a minimum of 30 amp electric, fire ring & picnic table. We have one cabin that sleeps 6 (4 bunk beds, double bed in separate room.)
Sites & Rentals
- 49 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 101 W/E Sites
- Cabins - Coming in 2018, One cabin with 4 bunk beds and a double bed in its own room
Fishing - 3-acre stocked lake, catch & release
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Room
- City Water
- General Store - with ice, bait, RV supplies, gifts, toys and more
- Dump station
- Snack Shop - serving breakfast, pizza, snacks, sandwiches & more
- Comfort Station/Bathroom - with hot showers
- Mobile pump out
- 5.0 Google Rated
- 4.8 Facebook Rated
May 1 to Oct 15
Opening as a Jellystone Park May 2018!
In-season: Mon-Thurs 11am-8pm, Friday 11am-10pm, Saturday 8:30am-10pm, Sunday 8:30am-5pm
- Rates include 2 adults & 2 children (under 18)
- 30 amp with city water: $40/night
- 30 amp with full hookup: $45/night
- 50 amp with full hookup: $50/night
- Tent site with electric: 30/night
- 1 cabin available in 2018, 4 bunk beds & double bed in separate room: $140/night
- $2/night surcharge for Holidays & Halloween weekend
- Seasonal sites available
- Please visit our website for complete rules and policies
Age Restrictions: Seasonal campers must be 19 years of age or older. No age requirement for weekend/overnight guests.
Pet Policy: Max 2 pets/site. No pets in cabin.
Discover what’s around this park
40C Township Rd. 1031
Nova, OH 44859
From Cleveland: Take I 480 west to Rt. 10/Rt20. Continue past Rt. 58 and turn left on Rt. 511 (South). Continue South for about 15 miles, Turn right on County Rd 40 (West). At stop sign pull forward into campground driveway. From 71: Take the Ashland (Rt250) exit, go north on Rt. 250 until you reach Rt. 511. Turn right (North) on 511; turn left on county rd 40 (Second road north of Rt. 224). At stop sign pull forward into campground driveway From East or West: Locate Rt. 224 and Rt. 511. Head north on Rt. 511 turn left on county rd 40. (Second road north of Rt. 224). At stop sign pull forward into campground driveway.
Lat: 41.0555 - Lng: -82.3278
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.