Mannford - Tulsa - Keystone Lake OK
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Keystone Lake in Mannford, OK is a great place for your family to enjoy boating, fishing and other water-related activities while you and your family make wonderful camping memories that last a lifetime. The park is situated on the banks of the 25,000 acre man-made Keystone Lake, which encompasses 200+ acres of open and wooded land. This Oklahoma Campground offers shaded, sunny and lakefront sites for all types of camping, from Big Rig RV’s to pop-up campers and tents. Oklahoma Cabin accommodations are also available to rent. Spend your day with Yogi Bear™ and his friends while participating in hourly planned activities. Use the kayaks and paddle boards, or just sit back and relax while catching some rays on the sandy beach shoreline. Come and enjoy scenic Keystone Lake in the green country of Oklahoma, located just 20 minutes west of Tulsa.
Sites & Rentals
- 30 Cabins - Cabins currently under construction
- 71 W/E Sites - with 30 amp; Newly Renovated
- 43 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - with 30-50 amp - under construction
- 20 Tent Sites - (water only)
2 boat launches
Fishing - with 3 fishing piers
Planned activity weekends May-Sept
Wibit interactive floating water playground - Re Opens for the season Memorial Weekend 2017
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) - Offered free, but service is limited
- Full Service Store - Under construction
- Comfort Station/Bathroom - Newly Renovated
- 2 Dump station
- RV & boat storage nearby
- Easy day trips to Tulsa & Oklahoma City
May 19 to Sep 19
In Season: Daily 9am-8pm
Off Season: Daily 9am-4pm
- Please visit our website for more information about rates www.keystonelakeJP.com
Discounts: All Inclusive LOW Mid week Rates
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: 2 pets per site; pet owner is responsible for noise and clean-up. Pets not allowed in any cabins.
Discover what’s around this park
Formerly Salt Creek Recreation Area
Mannford, OK 74044
20 minutes west of Tulsa. Follow 64 West to 151 South towards Keystone Dam. Pass the Keystone State park and take the Highway 51 West exit. Park is 3 miles west off Highway 51 Entrance is on the right.
Lat: 36.1334 - Lng: -96.3186
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 19 - May 21Opening Weekend - Quiet camping, discounted rates
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Day Weekend - Opening Weekend of Water Attractions, Fireworks on Lake
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Family Weekend - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Father's Day Weekend - Free Gift for Dad, Arts N Crafts, Pool Games
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Crazy Summer Days - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Jun 30 - Jul 044th of July MEGA Weekend - Fireworks,Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Wet n' Wild Weekend - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Ranger Smith's Wild West Round-up Weekend - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games,
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Tropical Paradise Weekend - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Christmas in July
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Beach Week - - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Double Dare Weekend. - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Aug 18 - Aug 20Endless Summer Weekend - - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Kick Back and Relax Weekend - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games, Evening Movie
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend - Fireworks on the Lake - Arts N Crafts, Pool Games.
- Sep 09 - Sep 17Last 2 weekends for camping. Water Activities open weekends till 9/17.
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.