Wichita Falls - North of Dallas TX
Wichita Falls, TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
True Texas country on the edge of city convenience! Jellystone Park @ Coyote Ranch is host to 116 beautiful RV sites (73 pull thru) There are 23 Full Service Cabins and Cottages, a Pacific Yurt & 7 Rustic Camping Cabins. We also have 3 large Family cottages. Take advantage of the large rally rooms, and onsite laundry facilities and showers. Jellystone Park @ Coyote Ranch also has a large Grand Lodge for private group rentals, and a Wedding Chapel. The Grand Lodge, as well as 6 other onsite Event Venues can be used for Business Meetings, Weddings, Receptions, Showers, Parties, Family Reunions, etc. Bring your RV or rent a cabin/cottage, or pitch a tent! We offer several different options. Come see which of our facilities or rooms best suit you!
Sites & Rentals
- 116 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - 73 pull-thru and 43 back-in all with concrete pads and 20/30/50 amp - 73 pull-thru and 43 back-in all with concrete pads and 20/30/50 amp
- 25 Full Service Cottages & Cabins: well-appointed with premium linens and decorated in a rustic motif. All provided with microwave, keurig, and small refrigerator. Limited cookware/dishes in cabins that provide cooktop.
- 1 Pacific Yurt - Features carpet floors, skylight, Premium Lines, Rustic Decor and Private Bathroom.
- City water and sewer systems
- 35 storage units (additional charge)
2 Jumping Pillow
2 Kayaks - Castaway Cove
2 Swimming Pool - Slide and Handicap Chair Lift
6000 sq. ft. Miner's Maze
Basketball Court - Adjustable Rim
Laser Tag - Play 2 games for just $10 (plus day pass)
Splashpark/Water Playground - Interactive water stations for all ages!
Stocked pond, catch & release
Theater - Outdoor
Volleyball - Sand
- 2 shower houses with private and family-oriented facilities
- Laundry Room - 2 coin operated
- General Store
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 3 Pavilion
- Concession Stand
- Woodalls 5W/5W
- 2011 Texas RV Association Medium RV park of the Year! American Camp Association Member Campground
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Open year round!
Monday through Sunday
- All rates listed are base rates, add $10/person/night for additional guests above room allotments. (ages 4+)
- RV Sites: $65/night
- Call for monthly rates
- Cottages 1-6: $159/night
- Cottages 7-9: $199/night
- Bunkhouse 10: $199/night
- Cozy Cottage: $219/night
- Cabins 12-14, 16-17: $159/night
- Cabin 15: $169/night:
- Pacific Yurt: $139/night
- Loft Cabins 18-21: $189/night
- Mustang Cabins 22-23: $119/night
- Tent sites Free! (With wristband purchase):
Pet Policy: Many Cottages and Cabins are Pet Friendly with a $25 per pet fee-non refundable. RV sites are Pet Friendly.
Discover what’s around this park
14145 US 287N
Wichita Falls, TX 76310
Located on the southeast side of Wichita Falls, approximately ¼ mile out of the City limits.From Dallas on Hwy 287 N: South of Wichita Falls, Exit Fisher Rd., turn left over the overpass, take the south lane onto Hwy 287, exit Stephens Ranch Rd. Resort entrance on the right. From Wichita Falls on Hwy 287 South: Pass Fisher Rd., exit Stephens Ranch Rd. Resort Entrance on the right. (3 miles past Castaway Cove)
Lat: 33.8798 - Lng: -98.4125
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 02 - May 04Cinco de Mayo
- May 09 - Dec 11Mom's the Bomb
- May 16 - May 18Wild West Weekend
- May 24 - May 26Memorial Day Weekend
- May 30 - Jun 01Tropical Bearadise Weekend
- Jun 06 - Jun 08Yogi Bear's Birthday Bash
- Jun 13 - Jun 15Dedicated to Dad
- Jun 16 - Jun 22Wet N' Wild Adventure Week
- Jun 23 - Jun 29A Detective's Dream Week
- Jun 30 - Jul 06Stars N' Stripes Celebration
- Jul 07 - Jul 13A Chocoholics Dream Week
- Jul 14 - Jul 20Christmas in July
- Jul 21 - Jul 27Mardi Gras
- Jul 28 - Aug 03Horsin' Around Week
- Aug 04 - Aug 10A Pirates Paradise
- Aug 04 - Aug 10A Pirates Paradise
- Aug 11 - Aug 17Arts & Craft Palooza Week
- Aug 22 - Aug 24Splashtastic Weekend
- Aug 29 - Aug 31Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 05 - Sep 07Lazy Days of Fall
- Oct 03 - Oct 05Fall Festival
- Jul 03 - Jul 054th of July Weekend
- Oct 09 - Oct 31Haunted Halloween Weekends
- Jun 10 - Jun 12Outdoor Camping 101
- Jun 17 - Jun 19Father's Day!
- Jun 24 - Jun 26Chocolate Lover's Weekend!
- Jul 01 - Jul 04Fourth of July!!
- Jul 08 - Jul 10Yogi's Luau
- Jul 15 - Jul 17Yogi Screams for Ice Cream!
- Jul 22 - Jul 24Christmas in July!
- Jul 29 - Jul 31Christmas in July!
- Aug 05 - Aug 07Olympic Summer Games
- Aug 12 - Aug 14Yogi's Western Weekend
- Aug 19 - Aug 21Grandparent's Weekend!
- Aug 26 - Aug 28BooBoo's Birthday Bash!
- Sep 02 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 09 - Sep 11Fall Field Games
- Sep 16 - Sep 18Family Game Show Days!
- Sep 23 - Sep 25Blast from the Past!
- Sep 30 - Oct 02Not So Red (Because we wear Sunscreen) Neck Games
- Oct 07 - Oct 09A Not Beary Scary Halloween
- Oct 14 - Oct 16Hometown Halloween Carnival featuring our Haunted Hay Ride
- Oct 21 - Oct 23Zombie Survival Weekend featuring our Haunted Hay Ride
- Oct 28 - Oct 30Haunted Hay Ride! Halloween!!
- Mar 06 - Apr 09Spring is Growing & GLOWING - Spring activities & glow in the dark hayrides!
- Apr 07 - Apr 08April 7-8 Budding Picassos Weekend
- Apr 14 - Apr 16Easter Weekend Hop, Hop, Hop in for a eggstra special weekend!
- Apr 21 - Apr 23Super Hero Wkend-EMS and military enjoy a 20% discount on cabins/rv sites
- Apr 28 - Apr 30Countdown to Summer! Let's bring summer in with a splash!
- May 06 - May 08Cinco de Mayogi! We’re celebrating Mexican heritage this weekend Yogi style!
- May 12 - May 14The Queen's Weekend-We’re celebrating Mom by showering her with love and gifts!
- May 19 - May 21Outdoor Camping Fun-Pack your sleeping bag and come camping with us.
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Weekend -We’ve planned three days of fun & games!
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Yogi Bear’s Birthday Bash! Come celebrate the big guy's birthday with us!
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Radical Dadical Father’s Day! We have some crazy games and contests on tap!
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Wet & Wild West-It’s a BONANZA of wet western fun this weekend!
- Jun 30 - Jul 04Fourth of July! Celebrate our nation’s 240th birthday with your Yogi & friends!
- Jul 07 - Jul 09BooBoo’s Birthday Bash! - We're throwing a party with fun & games!
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Christmas in July - Special Christmas themed crafts and games all weekend.
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Christmas in July Too! A snowball eating contest, Christmas crafts and more!
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Wet & Wild One-H2Oh my goodness! This weekend is drenched in fun!
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Chocolate Lover’s Weekend - Pudding Wrestling. Need we say more?
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Dinosaur Lovers Weekend - Join us as we celebrate Yogi’s long lost cousins.
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Summer’s Last Splash Labor Day Weekend! Tons of fun for summer's last hurrah!
- Sep 08 - Sep 09Grandparents Weekend-Bring your grandparents for a weekend of memories with Yogi
- Sep 15 - Sep 16Fall Field Games - We'll play some old fashioned favorite family field games!
- Sep 20 - Sep 21Gone Fishin’ Instead of Just a Wishin’ - Bring your fishing poles!
- Oct 01 - Oct 31Halloween Extravaganza, Haunted Maze, Haunted Hay Rides,and a hole bunch more!!!
S’more Deals for this park
Golf Cart Special!
Jun 09 - Dec 31, 2016
Want an inexpensive way to get around our park? Monday thru Thursday, you can rent a golf cart for $40 a day.