Pittsfield - Pine Lakes IL
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Situated in the gentle rolling hills of Pike County in West Central Illinois, our beautiful campground has everything to offer for a great family vacation or weekend camping experience. Enjoy the wooded grounds and trails with shaded campsites and cabins. Just relax on the beach or take part in one of the many activities offered onsite. Our swimming pool and snack bar offers the best in quality family fun time! Come and eat poolside at Yogi Bear’s Cartoon Café and enjoy the arcade, activities and fun with Yogi Bear™ and Friends! Our beautiful lake has a large sandy beach with a fabulous water playground, as well as swimming, fishing, or just relaxing! We have boat and golf cart rentals, planned activities, DJ’s, fireworks, splash hey rides, playgrounds, jumping pillow, FREE Wi-Fi and Cable TV!
Sites & Rentals
- Lakefront & Creekside Cabins
- 2-Bedroom Cottages
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Plus Cable - 30 & 50 Amp Available
- Shaded Spacious Pull-thru W/E & Cable sites
- Waterfront Tent/Pop up Sites with Electric & Water
- Cabins - Lakeside Park Model Cabins
Fishing - in our Large Lake
Gameroom - Arcade
Golf Cart Rentals
Haunted Trail in October
Inflatable Lake Toys!
Kayak & Paddle Boat Rentals
Paddle Board; New 2016 Corcl Rentals
- Centrally Located Snack Bar & Laundry Facilities
- Leash-Free Enclosed Dog Park
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms
- Full Service Store - At The Ranger Station: RV, Camping, & Fishing Supplies including Ice, Bait, & Firewood
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pinnacle Award for outstanding facility maintenance
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Outstanding Recreation Planning
- Facility of the Year 2013
Apr 21 to Oct 31
April to November
May-October: Sunday-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri &
Sat 9am-9pm. November-April office hours are limited.
- W/E/S/Cable (30 amp): $50-72
- W/E/S Cable (50 amp): $52-74
- W/E/Cable (30 amp): $47-69
- W/E/Cable (50 amp): $50-72
- Waterfront tent or pop-up W/E (20 or 30 amp): $44-65
- Rates are for one camping unit, 2 adults and 4 children; additional adult (over 18 years) $5.00 per night, additional child $3.00 per night, 8 person maximum
- Lakeside Park Model Cabins: $165-189/night for 2 adults and 4 children
- 2 Bedroom Lakefront Cottages: $149-$179/night for up to 6 people with 4 adults maximum
- Lakefront & Creekside Rustic Log Cabins: $85-99/night for 2 adults & 3 children
- Seasonal sites available
- Call or visit our website for specials plus weekly & monthly rates
- Mid Week Cottage & Park Model Value Packages available!
Discounts: 10% Military & First Responders discount with ID, $2 off AARP member with current ID
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to make a reservation for camping, and must be 21 to make a reservation for lodging.
Pet Policy: 2 dogs maximum per campsite, 1 dog maximum per rustic cabin, pet fee for cottages, pets are not permitted in new park model cabins
Discover what’s around this park
1405 Lakeview Heights
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Approximately 4 hours from Joliet, IL and 1 hour from St. Louis. From Chicago: I55 South from Chicago to Springfield. At Springfield, turn onto I72 West toward Jacksonville IL, follow for 75 miles until you reach Pittsfield. Take exit 31, turn left toward Pittsfield on Cty Hwy 3. After 4 miles, campground is on right across from a church. From St. Louis: US61 N toward Hannibal/Bowling Green, Take US54 ramp toward Mexico/Louisiana. Turn right onto US54 crossing into IL and follow to Pittsfield. Turn left off US54/Washington St. onto Memorial St at Ayerco Gas station. Follow Memorial St which will turn into Lakview Heights/CR3. Campground is on left.
Lat: 39.6257 - Lng: -90.8102
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 21 - Apr 23Opening Weekend & Honoring Earth Day!
- Apr 28 - Apr 30Getting To Know You
- May 05 - May 07Pet Lovers Weekend Is Back!
- May 12 - May 14Mother's Day Celebration!
- May 19 - May 21It's All About Games!!! Win It In A Minute, etc.!
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Day Festivities! (Pool & Lake Open)
- Jun 02 - Jun 04Annual Chocolate Lovers Extravaganza I
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Boo Boo™ Birthday Party!
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Father's Day Weekend!
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Chocolate Lover's Extravaganza II!
- Jun 28 - Jul 04Happy Birthday America! July 4th Spectacular!
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Yogi Bear™ Birthday Party!
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Pirate Weekend! Ahoy Mate!!!
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Hawaiian Luau Weekend!
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Fifth Annual Christmas In July!
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Cindy Bear™ Birthday Party!
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Teen Weekend! And Tween's Too!
- Aug 18 - Aug 20New! Fantastic Fall Fun Football Weekend!
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Annual Casino Nights! (Adults Only)
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend! (Pool & Beach Close Tuesday Sept 4)
- Sep 08 - Sep 10Honoring Our Heroes & Grandparents Weekend!
- Sep 15 - Sep 17Camper Appreciation Weekend!
- Sep 22 - Sep 242nd Annual Mexican Fiesta! Ole!!!
- Sep 29 - Oct 01Annual Halloween Spook-tacular Event I
- Oct 06 - Oct 08Halloween Spook-tacular Event II
- Oct 13 - Oct 15Fun Fall Dayz & Say Goodnight To The Bears (Activities end for season)
- Oct 20 - Oct 22Pike County Fall Color Drive: Final Weekend for Camping!(Cottages until mid Nov)
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.