Pittsfield - Pine Lakes IL
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Situated in the gentle rolling hills of Pike County in West Central Illinois, our beautiful campground has everything to offer for a great family vacation or weekend camping experience. Enjoy the wooded grounds and trails with shaded campsites and cabins. Just relax on the beach or take part in one of the many activities offered onsite. Our swimming pool and snack bar offers the best in quality family fun time! Come and eat poolside at Yogi Bear’s Cartoon Café and enjoy the arcade, activities and fun with Yogi Bear™ and Friends! Our beautiful lake has a large sandy beach with a fabulous water playground, as well as swimming, fishing, or just relaxing! We have boat and golf cart rentals, planned activities, DJ’s, fireworks, splash hey rides, playgrounds, jumping pillow, FREE Wi-Fi and Cable TV!
Sites & Rentals
- Lakefront & Creekside Cabins
- 2-Bedroom Cottages
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Plus Cable - 30 & 50 Amp Available
- Shaded Spacious Pull-thru W/E & Cable sites
- Waterfront Tent/Pop up Sites with Electric & Water
- Cabins - Lakeside Park Model Cabins
- Rustic Boo Boo Bungalows
Fishing - in our Large Lake
Gameroom - Arcade
Golf Cart Rentals
Haunted Trail in October
Inflatable Lake Toys!
Kayak Boat Rentals
Paddle Board; Corcl Rentals
- Centrally Located Snack Bar & Laundry Facilities
- Leash-Free Enclosed Dog Park
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms
- Full Service Store - At The Ranger Station: RV, Camping, & Fishing Supplies including Ice, Bait, & Firewood
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Pinnacle Award for outstanding facility maintenance
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Outstanding Recreation Planning
- Facility of the Year 2013
- Nominated Entrepreneur of the Year 2018
- Nominated Facility of the Year 2019
- Nominated Camp-Resort of the Year 2019
- 100% Assessment Award for 2019
Apr 17 to Oct 18
April to November
May-October: Sunday-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri &
Sat 9am-9pm. November-April office hours are limited.
- W/E/S/Cable (30 amp): $64-96
- W/E/S Cable (50 amp): $64-96
- W/E/Cable (30 amp): $64-96
- W/E/Cable (50 amp): $64-96
- Waterfront tent or pop-up W/E (20 or 30 amp): $54-85
- Rates are for one camping unit, 2 adults and 4 children; additional adult (over 18 years) $8.00 per night, additional child $5.00 per night, 8 person maximum
- Lakeside Park Model Cabins: $169-194/night for 2 adults and 4 children
- Yogi Bear™ Cabins: $169-$194/night for up to 6 people with 2 adults maximum
- 2 Bedroom Lakefront Cottages: $169-$194/night for up to 6 people with 4 adults maximum
- Lakefront & Creekside Rustic Log Cabins: $79-101/night for 2 adults & 3 children
- Lakefront Rustic Boo Boo™ Bungalows: $109-$129/night for 2 adults & 3 children
- Seasonal sites available
- Call or visit our website for specials!
Discounts: 10% Military & First Responders discount with ID, $2 off AARP member with current ID
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to reserve a campspot, must be 21 to reserve a rental unit.
Pet Policy: All rental units at Jellystone Park™ Pittsfield, Illinois are pet friendly. Pets require a nightly non-refundable pet fee. Park Models and Cottage Pet Fee: $20.00 per night / per pet (2 pets max). Rustic Camping Cabin, Boo Boo™ Bungalow, and Yogi Bear™ Park Model Pet Fee: $20.00 per night / per
Discover what’s around this park
1405 Lakeview Heights
Pittsfield, IL 62363
Approximately 4 hours from Joliet, IL and 1 hour from St. Louis. From Chicago: I55 South from Chicago to Springfield. At Springfield, turn onto I72 West toward Jacksonville IL, follow for 75 miles until you reach Pittsfield. Take exit 31, turn left toward Pittsfield on Cty Hwy 3. After 4 miles, campground is on right across from a church. From St. Louis: US61 N toward Hannibal/Bowling Green, Take US54 ramp toward Mexico/Louisiana. Turn right onto US54 crossing into IL and follow to Pittsfield. Turn left off US54/Washington St. onto Memorial St at Ayerco Gas station. Follow Memorial St which will turn into Lakview Heights/CR3. Campground is on left.
Lat: 39.6257 - Lng: -90.8102
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 17 - Apr 19Spring Cleaning Opening Weekend!
- Apr 24 - Apr 26Getting Back To Nature: Honor our Earth!
- May 01 - May 03Mexican Fiesta- Cinco De May
- May 08 - May 10Relax with Mom: Mother's Day Weekend Celebration!
- May 15 - May 17Pet Lover's Weekend!
- May 22 - May 25Memorial Day Festivities! (Pool & Lake Open)
- May 29 - May 31Who Done It Mystery Weekend!
- Jun 05 - Jun 07Annual Chocolate Lovers I Weekend (First of Two)
- Jun 12 - Jun 14Boo Boo's Birthday Weekend!
- Jun 19 - Jun 21Father's Day Weekend: We love Dad!
- Jun 26 - Jun 28Yogi Bear™ Birthday!
- Jul 02 - Jul 05Happy Birthday America! July 4th Spectacular!
- Jul 10 - Jul 12Chocolate Lover's II (Second of Two)
- Jul 17 - Jul 19Pirate Weekend, Ahoy Mate!
- Jul 24 - Jul 26Annual Christmas In July!
- Jul 31 - Aug 02Annual Hawaiian Luau with Yogi Bear™
- Aug 07 - Aug 09Cindy Bears Birthday Weekend!
- Aug 14 - Aug 16Annual Teen (& Tween) Weekend!
- Aug 21 - Aug 23Wild & Wacky Western Weekend!
- Aug 28 - Aug 30Annual Family Casino Nights: All ages welcome!
- Sep 04 - Sep 07Labor Day End of Summer Extravaganza!
- Sep 11 - Sep 13Retro 80's Flashback!
- Sep 18 - Sep 20Family Fall Fun Festival: Pre-Halloween Festivities!
- Sep 25 - Sep 27Halloween Spook-tacular I ( First of Three)
- Oct 02 - Oct 04Halloween Spook-tacular II (Two of Three)
- Oct 09 - Oct 11Halloween Spook-tacular Event III (Third of Three)
- Oct 16 - Oct 18Fun Fall Pick In's & Hibernation Weekend (Activities end for season)
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.