Ontario is often considered Canada’s most exciting province. Easily accessible from the United States, it’s a popular hotspot for family vacations. Ontario camping is affordable and lots of fun for everyone! Jellystone Park™ offers three locations in Ontario, located in the southern part of the province, so you can easily cross Canadian borders to enjoy one of ourOntario Campgrounds. With locations in , Niagara Falls , and Toronto , we’ve made sure to put our Ontario campgrounds in the best places!
Ontario Camping at Its Best!
- Our NiagaraFalls campground is located near one of the natural Wonders of the World. There are also numerous museums, shopping, and other attractions in the area that your family will love to visit.
- If that’s not enough, make your way to our Toronto campgrounds and visit the Metro Zoo or Canada’s Wonderland.
With such a variety of options, spread your Ontario camping trip to all three resorts and make it a week of travel and adventure!
Stay Safe at Our Ontario Campgrounds
It’s important to be safe and take precautions during your Ontario camping trip. Here are a few ideas to stay safe during your visit:
- Wear sunscreen – even if it’s not hot, the sun’s ultraviolet rays can cause severe burns and make for an uncomfortable week in the outdoors
- Use bug spray – there are a lot of bugs in the wilderness; keep them away with bug spray
- Never adventure alone – always have an adventure buddy, even if it’s just a short hike
- Carry matches – if you get stranded or lost, matches can help you create a safety fire, cook food, and keep you warm
- Wear a hat – hats help to protect your face from direct sunlight and maintain your body heat during a cold day
While these are just a few safety tips, explore our Website for other ideas to make your Ontario camping trip comfortable and enjoyable! Make sure that you give your family an exciting family vacation by reserving your spot at our Ontario campgrounds!
*Amenities vary from park to park.