When staying at our Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts™ in Canada, you can be assured of a comfortable vacation by renting one of our available cabins. These spacious accommodations are perfect for families on vacation in Canada. Each Canadian campground has a unique offering when it comes to vacation rentals.
We have comfortable accommodations for your family at all of our campgrounds in Canada. Our Toronto location features furnished Yurts (Canadian Habitats) while deluxe cabins are available at Amherstburg and Niagara Falls in Ontario; Woodstock, New Brunswick; and Kingston, Nova Scotia.
At Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Part Camp-Resorts, we offer two kinds of cabins at our Canadian campgrounds: Deluxe or Rustic cabins.
Our deluxe cabins come with 1-2 bedrooms, a small kitchenette for preparing meals, a living area for family game night and a dining area. You will also find an outdoor porch and picnic area with tables and a BBQ pit for grilling up lunch or dinner outside. These deluxe cabins are perfect for larger families with children in different age groups who might not be used to the outdoors yet. Linens and kitchen utensils are generally provided with our deluxe cabin rentals, however, you should still check with the individual Camp-Resort just to be sure.
Another cabin rental option when camping in Canada is our Rustic model. A bit more rustic, but just as cozy and comfortable as our other rentals, this model is perfect for families or groups of 2-4. An outdoor porch and BBQ area also come standard with the rustic model, but you will need to bring your own bed linens and kitchen utensils when renting this cabin.
- If you’re looking for cabins near Lake Erie, look no further than Amherstburg, Ontario. This Canadian campground offers both rustic cabins, full-service cabins, and deluxe trailer rentals.
- If you want to experience the true beauty and power of Niagara Falls, consider a renting a cabin at our Ontario Jellystone Park Camp-Resort. Your family will enjoy a fun-filled vacation, just a short drive away from the amazing falls!
- If your family is camping in the Annapolis Valley area, our location in Kingston, Nova Scotia is the perfect place to settle down for the weekend. This campground offers both deluxe & rustic cabins.
- If your family vacation takes you further into Eastern Canada, try the Jellystone Park in Woodstock, New Brunswick. They have deluxe, premium & rustic cabins.
- If you are looking for a unique lodging experience on your family’s vacation, try the Yurts at our Toronto, Ontario park. These warm and inviting vacation rentals are sure to be a hit this vacation.
Family Camping in Canada
Cabins are not the only way to camp when vacationing in Canada. In addition to cabin rentals, our Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts offer tent camping spaces as well as RV spaces at many of our campgrounds across the United States and Canada.
To learn more about all the fun things to do at Jellystone Parks, visit our Family Fun page.