Fall & Halloween
Fall may be coming, but it’s far from the end of camping fun at Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts! Changing leaves and cooler temperatures are perfect for making autumn family memories around the campfire, and our parks have plenty of great times still in store. From football and apple picking to fall festivals and foliage, September offers opportunities galore to enjoy the changing seasons.
It’s a well-known fact that Yogi Bear™ loves Halloween – and our parks are famous for creating the spookiest, most scare-iffic Halloween celebrations of all. Many campgrounds offer several weekends of chills and thrills, with at least one reserved for little ones who prefer their Halloween light on the fright. Take a look at this state-by-state list of fall and Halloween activities, and make your plans now.
2015 Halloween Events
Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park www.jellystoneofestes.com – Sept. 11-13, Sept. 18-20, Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4 — Halloween Weekends – FOUR weekends of Halloween fun in the Haunted Forest of Jellystone Park™! Bring your costumes, trick or treat candy and site decorations. Play candy bar bingo, decorate your campsite and enjoy a dance party. Don’t forget to sign up for your famous Haunted Hike for a spooky close to a fabulous weekend!
Pike National Forest/Larkspur www.jellystonelarkspur.com Oct. 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, & Oct. 30-Nov. 1 Halloween Weekends
Delaware Beaches/Lincoln www.delawarejellystone.com
- Sept. 11-13 – Jellystone Park™ Tailgate Party. Finally, FOOTBALL! Who will have the best tailgate? Bring it on!
- Sept. 25-27 Fall Festival Weekend. Campers … START YOUR ENGINE!
- Oct. 9-11 – Pumpkin Patch Weekend. Come see what happens in our magic pumpkin patch!
- Oct. 16-18 – Halloween Weekend #1. Trick or treating, and costume contests.
- Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Weekend #2. The event of the season! Who has the BEST decorated campsite? And Trick or Treating, of course!
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1– Halloween with Yogi Bear™. Trick or treating!
Madison www.yogicampingflorida.com– Halloween Weekends – Oct. 16-18, 23-25 and Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Come win some prizes at our Fall Festival. Enjoy some trick or treating around the campground, and have a good scream at our Haunted House and Trail. We will also be having a costume and best site or cabin decorating contest with prizes given to all winners! This is a weekend you will NOT want to miss! $20 Holiday Fee. Buy 2 nights and get the 3rd night FREE!
- Oct. 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, & 23-25 – Yogi Bear Pumpkin Fest — Spooky Coloring Contest, Mummy Wrap, Hay Rides, Pumpkin Painting, Candy Bar Bingo, Pie Eating Contest and much more!
- Oct. 31 – Nov. 1 – Yogi Bear Pumpkin Fest and Halloween Party — Spooky Coloring Contest, Mummy Wrap, Hay Rides, Pumpkin Carving Contest, Costume Contest, Treat or Treat, Pumpking Painting, Candy Bar Bingo, Pie Eating Contest and much more!
- Sept. 18-20 – Fall Festival. There’s a chill in the air and colorful leaves on the ground. It’s perfect weather for a hike or cozy campfire. Special fall Hey-rides, fall crafts, apple cider and cinnamon donuts. Don’t forget to bring clothes to build a scarecrow and enter our chili cook-off.
- Sept. 25-27 – Spooky Pumpkin Patch. We kick off our Halloween season with a costume parade and a night time Hey-ride to our Spooky Pumpkin Patch. Plant your magic pumpkin seeds Friday night and pick your pumpkin on Saturday. Site decorating and pumpkin carving.
- Oct. 2-4 – Haunted Barn Weekend #1. Thrills and chills all weekend featuring our fantastic spook barn on Saturday night along with awards for the best decorated site. Pumpkin decorating contests, costume judging, trick or treating and, of course, Hey-rides and campfires.
- Oct. 9-12 – Haunted Barn Weekend #2. All the same excitement as Halloween Weekend #1 with the addition of a costume dance on Sunday night along with tournaments and special games for the extended weekend.
- Oct. 9-12 – Spooky Hibernation Weekend. Take a night time Hey-ride to our spooky pumpkin patch and help put Yogi Bear™ to bed for the winter. Costume Trunk or Treating, pumpkin bowling, site decorating and a bonfire. Join us in our last weekend of the season!
Chicago area/Millbrook www.jellystonechicago.com –
- Sept. 18-20 – Fall Celebration/Touchdown Weekend!! Who doesn’t like football? This weekend will be a punt-acular time!!
- Sept. 25 – 27, Oct. 2-4 & Oct. 9-12 — Halloween Weekends. It’s a spooktacular time to camp with Yogi Bear™ and friends at the Millbrook Jellystone Park™, with three great weekends of Halloween celebrations! From costume contest, trick-or-treating, pumpkin carving, and a Halloween movie! For our brave guests, a nighttime journey through the Forest of Fear is sure to be a scream; the fun and fright can’t be beat! October 9-12 we add in the magical pumpkin patch and a not so scary Halloween family event, the Forest of Fun. Lastly, we wish sweet dreams to Yogi Bear™, Cindy Bear™, and Boo Boo™ at the Hibernation Celebration and say “so long” until next season.
Pittsfield/Pine Lakes www.jellystonepinelakes.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Sports/Tailgate Weekend! Many activities surrounding the best College and Pro Football Season! Come dressed in your favorite Team Jersey and decorate your site for your favorite team. Let’s make a noise maker decorated in your favorite team colors! We’ll have some football games and competitions to add to the fun! Top off the week with a Chili Cook Off “Tailgating” Competition! Yummy!
- Oct. 2-4 & 9-11 – Halloween Weekends The greatest Halloween “Haunted Nights” in Pike County! Our annual Halloween Festivities are back! We start with pumpkin’ pickin’ from our Pine Lakes patch, costume contest for one and for all including adults and pets, painting of the Pine Lakes witches house, safe trick or treating, walk (quickly) through our haunted trail maze at night, and the traditional witch’s house bonfire! Prizes for the best decorated campsite! OH! And did I mention planting the magic pumpkin seeds with Yogi Bear™?
- Oct 16-18 – Pike County Fall Color Drive. Time for Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ to go to bed until 2016! We’ll put him to bed with a bedtime story with milk and cookies. They will be back next year for some more fun and exciting times at Jellystone Park™ at Pine Lakes! Enjoy a weekend stay at our campground while touring the annual Pike County Color Drive! Pike County Fall Color Drive is comprised of many small towns and villages where each community provides a unique roster of events, activities, vendors, crafts, food and exhibits for the general public to take part in!
Lake Monroe/Bloomington www.lakemonroejellystone.com
- Sept. 18 – 20 – Jellybowl Tailgate Party! And Bring a Friend Camping Weekend. Come join Yogi Bear™, BooBoo™, and Cindy Bear™ for our first Punt, Pass and Kick competition and a cheerleading contest. Decorate your site with your favorite team colors! What’s tailgating without food? We’ll have some good ole BBQ available ($). Bring a new friend to camp at our park and you will both receive a 25% discount.
- Sept. 25-27– Hocus Pocus Weekend. We’ll have a “Family Scarecrow Stuffing” contest this weekend. Bring the family and some clothes and we’ll supply the straw. Your scarecrows will be displayed in the Pavilion where our guests can vote for their favorite. Join us for a glowstick wagon ride, and stay for Candy Bar B-I-N-G-O where we will announce the winner of the “Family Scarecrow Stuffing” contest.
- Oct 2-4 – Pumpkin Patch Weekend. It’s Halloween without a scare! We will still have our family pumpkin painting/carving competition and costume contest. You can color a Halloween tote for trick or treating Saturday at the campground. We will end the evening with a Glow Stick wagon ride!
- Oct. 9-11, Oct. 16-18, & Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Spooktacular Weekends. Celebrate Halloween with Yogi Bear™, BooBoo™, and Cindy Bear™. We’ll have games, arts and crafts, pumpkin decorating/carving, trick or treating, costume contests, and site decorating. Don’t forget to purchase your tickets for our Haunted Trail!!
Barton Lake/Fremont www.jellystonesbest.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Little Tykes Pumpkin Patch. Calling all Ghosts and Goblins! Plant magic pumpkin seeds, decorate pumpkins, help us try to catch the Great Pumpkin, bring your costumes for trick-or-treating thru the park, ceramics, crafts, tie-dye, bingo, and much more!
- Sept. 25-27 – Spooks and Spirits Weekend. Boo! It’s a Spooky Weekend at
Jellystone Park™! Enjoy trick-or-treating through the park, ceramics, crafts, wagon rides, and best decorated site awards! Join us for a bonfire with scary stories – if you dare! Also enjoy ceramics, bingo, wagon rides, and much more!
- Oct. 2-4 – Witching Weekend. Something is brewing at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™! Enter the Costume Parade with judging, trick or treating through the park, pumpkin carving/painting contest, best decorated site awards, wagon rides, ceramics, crafts, bingo, tie-dye, and much more!
- Oct. 9-11 – Monster Bash Weekend. Halloween is not complete without a Monster Bash! Wear your costume for the Monster Ball, trick or treat throughout the park, enjoy ceramics, wagon rides, bingo, and much more!
Indianapolis Area/Knightstown www.jellystoneindy.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Little Goblins. This is a non-scary weekend for the little ones! Visit the pumpkin patch where registered children 12 and under will receive a free pumpkin. Participate in pumpkin decorating, treats in the haystack, a costume parade, and trick or treating with Yogi Bear™ (bring candy for around 150 kids), and a Saturday night dance.
- Oct. 2-4 – Great Pumpkin. Help Yogi Bear™ search for the Great Pumpkin! Ride the Pumpkin Express to the pumpkin patch where registered children 12 and under will receive a free pumpkin. Do pumpkin decorating, a costume parade, and enjoy trick or treating with Yogi Bear™ at the campsites (bring candy for about 150 kids).
- Oct. 9-11 – Ghosts & Goblins. After the Legend is told will you still want to walk around the campground? Will you still sit by your campfire? Will you go to the haunted R.V.? Join in trick or treating at the campsites (bring candy for about 150 kids), tie-dye or ceramics ($), a costume parade, arts and crafts, and games.
- Oct. 16-18 – Daytime Scarecrows & Spooks. This is a new weekend full of scary trail walks in the woods. The difference between this weekend and the last weekend is that one trail walk will be in the daylight for those of us who don’t like creepy dark trails. Another walk will be in the dark. There will be trick or treating at the campsites (bring candy for about 150 kids), a costume parade, and other creepy things to try.
- Oct. 23-24 – Scarecrows & Spooks. This is the biggest, scariest, and spookiest weekend for all to enjoy! Join Yogi Bear™ and staff in making this the best end of the season party around. We need everyone’s help to put Yogi Bear™ to bed for the season. Wagon rides, trick or treating (bring candy for approx. 200 children); arts and crafts, a costume dance, and more activities will haunt you! Ask to join in a scary scene for the haunted trail. Decorate your campsite to win a voucher towards camping. Decorations may not be affixed to the cabin in any way. There is a $15.00 holiday surcharge. The full camping fee is required for the deposit.
Pierceton www.piercetonjellystone.com –
- Sept. 11-13 – Halloween 2. Boo Boo’s Bash – Bring your costumes and candy for a fun weekend all dressed up…whether you want to be a scary monster or just a prince or princess. Enjoy a costume party with Boo Boo™ at the Boo Bash, music by “The McCoys.” During the costume party we will judge for the best costumes. The kids can Trick or Treat during a costume parade. Awards will be given for the best costume and best decorated lot. Take the time to enjoy arts and crafts, bingo, golf cart games, mummy wrap, the hunt for the great pumpkin and so much more. Live Gospel music by “THE WAY II.”
- Sept. 18-20 – Fabulous Fall Fest. With fall approaching, Yogi Bear™ is getting sleepy. Enjoy the last weekend with Yogi Bear™ and friends before they take a long winters nap. Take a photo with Yogi Bear™ and the kids in the Pumpkin Patch. Kids will enjoy finding and decorating pumpkins. Fall is a great time of the year for caramel apples, apple cider and, of course, CHILI. Make your best pot of chili for the Chili Cook-off. This will also be the final weekend for activities, so come and enjoy it with your fellow campers.
Plymouth www.plymouthjellystone.com –
- Sept. 11-13 – Apple Galore Fall Festival. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away then you will be set for life after this weekend! Bakers prepare for an Apple Pie Contest! Yogi Bear™ will be out and about so bakers watch your pies. You will also enjoy apple games, crafts, night-time wagon rides, and much more. Enjoy apple cider and hot chocolate at our outdoor movie Friday night. Enjoy our dance Saturday night.
- Sept. 18-20 – Spooktacular Weekend. We start our Friday night with hot chocolate, hot cider, and a weekend-themed movie. Come join us for our Costume Party filled with a costume contest, hot dogs, and much more. Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ will be out looking at all the ghouls and goblins. We will have lot decorating contests that will be judged at night! We will be making Halloween crafts and playing many games. Then join us for trick or treating! How much candy can you collect before going into our Haunted House on Saturday night if you dare! Just remember it is NOT for the weak!!
- Sept. 25-27 – Thanksgiving/Good Night Bears. If you missed last weekend that is okay, we have good news! Encore of the Haunted house Saturday night will be taking place if you dare to even try it once, second time may even be better. Come Saturday morning and paint a pumpkin with us. This is a sad weekend for the Bears. They have to go to sleep. What could we do to cheer them up? Could we give them more candy after last weekend? Could we give them Thanksgiving dinner? Could we go on one last Hey! Ride with them? YES, YES, YES, we can look for more candy and before we put them to bed let’s have a Thanksgiving Pot Luck. Then the lucky winner of the Essay contest will read the Bears their bedtime story and we will put them to bed.
Scottsburg Area/Raintree www.jellystoneraintreelake.com
- Oct. 2-4– Fall Festival. Pumpkin decorating, hay rides, Yogi Bear™, Fall games.
- Oct. 9-11, 16-18, & 23-25 – Halloween Weekends. Join us for the last year of our Yogi Bear™ Haunted House. 2016 will bring a new event. Haunted hay rides, eating contests, flag raising, Yogi Bear™ appearances, trick or treating, and a street dance.
Kansas City/Lawrence www.kansascityjellystone.com October2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25 & Oct 30-Nov 1 – Yogi Bear™ Spooktacular Halloweekends. During October bring your little monsters to Kansas City Jellystone Park™! Come take a tour through our Haunted Barn. The kids will love it and you’ll have some spooky fun. Wear your costume and decorate some pumpkins. Watch the park’s website for specific details. Trick or treating on October 31st is open to campers and the public.
Mammoth Caves/Cave City www.jellystonemammothcave.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Football Festival. Rah! Rah! Go Yogi Bear™!! It’s football extravaganza! Enter the punt and pass or cheerleading competition and play flag football! Tailgating cars/carts event on Saturday before karaoke. Bring your favorite tailgate dish to share. Best decorated campsite and cabin (NFL, college or other football team) as voted by Yogi Bear™ wins a free weekend camping. Poker Run on Saturday, $10 entry fee, prizes, proceeds to Camp Sunshine. Lots of events for the weekend. Double points to Club Yogi™ members this weekend.
- Oct 2 – 4 – Fall Festival. Yogi Bear™ doesn’t want to frighten his little friends with ghosts and goblins, so this weekend is designed for kids twelve and under. A “non-scary” Halloween celebration for the weekend that includes the Magic pumpkin patch, pumpkin painting, games, color your Yogi Bear™ Halloween tote bag for candy collecting ($), costume and site/cabin decorating contests and of course trick or treating for the kids. Prizes for first, second and third places in site/cabin decorating contests. (Bring candy for 300-350 kids.)
- Oct 9 – 11, 16-18, 23-25, & Oct 30-Nov. 1 Yogi Bear & Boo Boo Halloween Weekends The Haunted Forest opens its gates for four weekends this season. Each cabin/campsite will get two free admission passes to the Forest. Loads of fun and plenty of spooks. Halloween campers are known for competitive decorating, outdoor cooking and having a good time. Arts and crafts, color your Yogi Bear™ Halloween tote bag for candy collecting ($), and activities as usual, plus trick or treating on Saturdays! Pumpkin carving, costume, and site/cabin decorating contests with prizes to the winners. Prizes for first, second and third places in site/cabin contests. Competition is always fierce in all three events so come prepared. Don’t forget candy for the trick or treaters (approx. 300-350 kids)! Last weekends for hugs from Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ this year.
New Orleans Area/Robert www.jellystonela.com
- Oct. 2-4 – Purple & Gold Tailgate Party. It’s the spirit of Tiger Pride with an all day Tailgating Party from 11am till 9pm! Best block party contest, decorating contest, & BBQ cook-off contest! Enjoy food and spirits as you watch college football on the big screen. We will also have raffles & games during half time.
- Oct. 9-11 – Pumpkin Patch and Kiddie Carnival. Grandparents favorite weekend; not too scary for the little kiddies. We’ll have a Pumpkin Patch, “Hey”ride parade, Ranger’s 50¢ BBQ, trick or treat, D.J. and a Kiddie Carnival with games & prizes! (Proceeds benefit the Sisters of the Living Word.) Bring candy for trick or treat!
- Oct. 16-18 – Warlock Weekend. Watch out for the Warlocks this weekend. Team up for the Golf Cart Poker Run. Join us for Monster Mash dancing, decorating contest, karaoke, night-vision volleyball, a Haunted Attraction and of course trick or treating. Bring candy!
- Oct. 23-25 – Witching Weekend. Come join in our many spellbinding activities from a Golf Cart Poker Run to decorating contests to trick or treating! Bring candy! Prepare to be scared in the Haunted Attraction! We’ll be brewing lots more bewitching activities & a D.J.!
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekend. Grab your little goblins and get ready for a fun-filled weekend of trick or treating, contests, a Haunted Attraction, D.J. and other creepy activities that will make you scream. Bring candy for trick or treat!
Skowhegan Area www.yonderhilljellystone.com –
- Sept. 18-20 and 25-27 – Halloween Weekends I & II. Bring your costumes and some candy for thrills, chills and fun for the whole family. Enjoy trick or treating, a haunted hayride, haunted house and costume party. Prizes for best family themed costumes. Decorate your site to scare. Crafts and games planned.
- Oct. 2-4 – Thanksgiving Weekend. What are you thankful for? We are thankful for ALL OF YOU! Pumpkin carving, scarecrow stuffing, plant a seed in the Magic Pumpkin Patch and sit down to a Thanksgiving dinner. (Yogi Bear™ will cook the turkey, sign up in the Ranger Station to bring a side dish). Make your own caramel apples, sip on hot apple cider and light up your pumpkin at the Harvest Dance.
- Sept. 18-20 – Chili Cook-off Football Fan + Dog Lovers Weekend. Rah! Rah! Rah! It’s a football extravaganza! Enter the punt, pass and kick contest or the cheerleading competition. Participate in a friendly game of campsites vs. cabins flag football. Show off your favorite team’s colors at your campsite or cabin and be sure to dress up your furry friends for their very own doggie parade! We’ll be having our 7th Annual Chili Cook-Off contest on Saturday. For all you dog lovers, we’ll be having a variety of dog contests in categories like funniest, best trickster and owner look-a-like. This is also the last weekend for the WaterZone, so at 1pm on Sunday, the WaterZone goes to the dogs. We’ll have a grand dog swim with no late check-out fees. Club Yogi™ Rewards Members get double the points for any stays September 8-30.
- Sept. 25-27 – Halloween Enchanted Weekend. Are you a prince or princess from a Fairy Tale? Dress in your fairytale finest and find out who’s the fairest of them all. Magic will be in the air, particularly at the Costume Ball, so bring your imagination and spend the week with some of your favorite storybook characters and fairy princesses. Join Boo Boo™ for S’moreytime. Take a stroll through our Enchanted Forest and see if Cinderella’s glass slipper fits. Club Yogi™ Rewards Members get double the points for any stays September 8-30.
- Oct. 2-4 – Halloween Ghosts & Goblins Weekend. There’ll be mischief and mayhem as Ghosts & Goblins gather for this Halloween Weekend! Decorate your site to be the best haunted house as there will be prizes for best of show. Make sure you bring candy to share with all of the trick-or-treaters. Dress up, walk in the costume parade and compete for prizes, including an award for Best Ghost or Goblin. After the sun goes down, beware of the frights lurking on our Boo-rific Haunted Trail. Wait till you see what’s been cooked up for you this year. Enjoy music and dancing while you wait in line.
- Oct. 9-11 – Halloween Werewolves Weekend. It’s going to be a howling good time during this scary, werewolf-themed Halloween Weekend! Decorate your site to be the best lair, as there will be prizes for best of show. Make sure you bring candy to share with all of the trick-or-treaters. Dress up, walk in the costume parade and compete for prizes, including an award for Best Werewolf. Once the moon comes out, beware of the howl-a-ween frights lurking on our spooktacular Haunted Trail. Wait till you see what’s been cooked up for you this year. Enjoy music and dancing while you wait in line.
- Oct. 16-18 – Halloween Vampires Weekend. Join us for a scary weekend filled with very thirsty creatures of the night – Vampires! Decorate your crypt for a chance to win best in show. Make sure you bring candy to share with all of the trick-or-treaters. Dress up, walk in the costume parade and compete for prizes, including an award for Best Vampire. After the sun goes down, beware of the nail and neck-biting frights lurking on our spooktacular Haunted Trail. Wait till you see what’s been cooked up for you this year. Enjoy music and dancing while you wait in line.
- Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Witches Brew Weekend. Grab your brooms and fly in for a be-Witching Halloween Weekend! Decorate your site to be the best witches hut as there will be prizes for best of show. Make sure you bring candy to share with all of the trick-or-treaters. Dress up, walk in the costume parade and compete for prizes, including an award for Best Witch. After the sun goes down, beware of the double, double toil and trouble lurking on our spooktacular Haunted Trail. Wait till you see what’s been cooked up for you this year. Enjoy music and dancing while you wait in line.
- Oct. 30-Nov 1 – Halloween Zombies Weekend. This is the big one… The Grand Finale, Zombie-style! Join the Bears for one last howling good time, but beware: the undead have awoken! Decorate your site with your Halloween best as there will be prizes for best of show. Make sure you bring candy to share with all of the trick-or-treaters. Dress up, walk in the costume parade and compete for prizes, including an award for Best Zombie. On All Hallows Eve, beware of the frights lurking on our spooktacular Haunted Trail. Wait till you see what’s been cooked up for you this year. Enjoy music and dancing while you wait in line.
- Sept. 18-20 – Octoberfest. Frankenmuth’s annual German Festival located in town just a short walk from the park.
- Sept. 25-27 – Awesome Autumn. Welcome the fall season with fall crafts, pumpkin painting, flashlight lollipop hunt and Saturday night marshmallow roast with ghost stories.
- Oct. 2-4 – Great Pumpkin Tricks or Treats Weekend. A fall celebration that includes pumpkin painting, spooky mini-golf, costume parade and trick or treating. This weekend will also have the annual Great Pumpkin Hunt.
- Oct. 9-11 – Boo Boo’s Halloween Weekend. Family costume judging and trick or treating. Saturday night DJ and fall crafts make for a great weekend.
- Oct. 16-18 – Yogi Bear’s Halloween Weekend. Glowing wagon ride, trick or treating, costume judging, pumpkin painting and awards for the best decorated campsite.
- Oct. 23-25 – Fall Fun Weekend. Fall crafts, spooky relays and more!
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Laid Back Camping Weekend. Movies, board games and fall crafts can all be enjoyed this weekend. The indoor pool is heated and ready!
Grayling www.graylingjellystone.com Oct. 2-4 – Halloween III Weekend. Our last fun filled weekend of the season. Halloween games and arts & crafts along with a ride to the pumpkin patch and pumpkin decorating!! Make sure you pack those costumes and treats! Trick-or-treating Saturday evening. Don’t forget to decorate your campsite!! Everyone is sure to have tons of fun!!
Indian River www.jellystoneindianriver.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Thanksgiving at Jellystone Park™. Football, Thanksgiving crafts and our Thanksgiving potluck! We’ll take care of the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and beverages, and just ask that campers who wish to take part in the meal bring a dish for 6-8 to share.
- September 25 – 27 – Fall Festival – Crafts at Camp. We’re inviting crafters from around the tip of the mitt to camp with us this weekend and exhibit/sell their crafts. Of course all the regular Jellystone Park™ activities will be happening as well. Event will be open to the public.
Silver Lake www.silverlakejellystone.com – Sept. 18-20 - Pumpkin Patch Weekend. Trick-Or-Treating in the Campground, Glow-in-the-Dark Wagon Ride, Site Decorating Contest – 1st Place Wins 2 Free Nights of Camping, Annual SPOOKY Maze – Prepared to be SCARED! Carve Up the Scariest (or Most Creative) Jack-O-Lantern to win our Pumpkin Carving Contest! GREAT OFF SEASON RATES!
Lake Michigan/South Haven www.southhavenjellystone.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Harvest Weekend. Relax around the campfire with Yogi Bear™ and enjoy the wonders of fall. Enjoy making your own Caramel Apples and Apple sauce at the campfire. Be sure to check out our coffee bar for our warm Caramel Apple Cider!
- Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, Oct. 9-11, Oct. 16-18, & Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Spooktacular. Yogi Bear™ has a fun and excitingly spooky weekend planned for you. So bring your decorations so you can decorate your site, wear your spookiest costume and join in on the pumpkin carving contest, scarecrow contest and much much more. March through the campground with Yogi Bear™ in your spookiest costume while you trick or treat from site to site. But don’t forget to take a walk on the fearful side and enter our “Terror in the Park” Haunted House, made just to try to scare you. Yogi Bear™ says to remember that it is only make believe.
- Sept. 11-13 – Happy Halloween. Boo! Calling all Halloween lovers! Jellystone Park™ will have all of your Halloween favorites this season. We will have Halloween ceramics, color me t-shirts, and crafts! There will be our HAUNTED TRAILER this weekend as well as trick or treating around the campground (Campers remember to bring your treats). Site decorating is always fun with a FREE ALL INCLUSIVE WEEKEND STAY (excluding Holidays) for the winners. The Rec Rangers will have coloring contests, a candy corn guessing contest, and more fun fall activities planned. These weekends are some that you don’t want to miss!
- Sept. 18-20 – Happy Halloween Repeat. Boo! Calling all Halloween lovers! Jellystone Park™ will have all of your Halloween favorites this season. We will have Halloween ceramics, color me t-shirts, and crafts! There will be our HAUNTED TRAILER this weekend as well as trick or treating around the campground (Campers remember to bring your treats). Site decorating is always fun with a FREE ALL INCLUSIVE WEEKEND STAY (excluding Holidays) for the winners. The Rec Rangers will have coloring contests, a candy corn guessing contest, and more fun fall activities planned. Our Trick or Treat Rate is $35.00 per night this weekend, not too much of a fright!
- Sept. 25-27 – Cindy Bear™ Pajama Party. Don’t let your fun end just quite yet. Come jump on the Jumping Pillow, Mini Golf, ceramics and some coloring fun. Laze around, relax and enjoy a campfire or two. There will be story time with milk and cookies with Cindy Bear™. All this for a discounted rate of $45.00 per night, or $35.00 per night if you bring a gift for our local toy drive. That’s a great savings! All Cabin Rentals are 50% off. See you there!
- Oct. 2-4 – Fall Festival Weekend. Stay and play for 2 nights and get the 3rd night free! It’s the perfect time of year for campfires with your family, roasting marshmallows and sipping on cider. We will also have our famous Pumpkin Patch ($). Fall craft and hayrides for your pleasure. Please enjoy all the mini-golf and jumping pillow at no extra charge. All this for a discounted rate of $45.00 a night, or $35.00 a night if you bring a gift for our local toy drive.
- Sept. 25-27 – Welcome Fall & Football. Join us this weekend as we welcome 2 of Mississippi’s most favorite things…Fall & Football! Activities will include a Tailgating Party & Tater Chip Bingo at the Activity Center.
- Oct. 2-4, 16-18, 23-25, 30-Nov. 1 – Trail of Terror. Activities will include: The Trail of Terror, Kids Haunted Trail, Magic Pumpkin Patch, Candy Bar Bingo, Glow Rides, Costume Contest, Trick Or Treating, Site Decorating Contest and much more!
Eureka/St. Louis www.eurekajellystone.com – Sept. 11-13, Sept. 18-20 & Sept. 25-27 – Halloween Spooktacular Weekends. Halloween has come early! A few things to remember before leaving home. Bring candy with you for our site to site trick or treating. Don’t forget your halloween costumes and decorations to participate in our site decorating and costume contest. We end the fun filled weekend with a stroll through our Haunted Trail!
Forsyth/Branson Area www.jellystonebranson.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Early Fall Days of Relaxation Weekend. It’s time to kick back and recharge at Jellystone Park™ this weekend. We’ll be spending a lot of time relaxing, playing some “lazy games”, Gem and fossil Mining, Jumpingpillow games and roasting marshmallows at the campfire. Just home made fun for all.
- Oct. 2-4, 16-18 – Magic Pumpkin Patch Weekends Kids can plant a seed in the Magic Pumpkin Patch and decorate the magic pumpkin. Site trick or treating, Not so scary hey hey hey rides. Chili Cookoff Oct. 17-18. Bring your best chili recipe and win a prize. $$$
- Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Weekend. Get ready for the last Halloween Blast of the season. We will have site Trick or Treating, Site Decorating contest and not so haunted Hey Ride thru the Haunted Forest. Not so scary movies, corn counting, hot dog roast, s’mores roasts and say goodnight to Yogi Bear™.
White Mountains Area/Ashland www.jellystonenh.com
- Sept. 18-20, Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4 – Ranger Smith’s Fun Fall Fair Weekends. Join us for our Fun Fall Fair Weekends. Have fun in our Bouncy House or take a dive down one of our Bouncy Slides! Make your own Candy/Caramel apple, Fall Arts ‘N Crafts, Candy Bar Bingo and much more!
- Oct. 9-12 – Haunted Columbus Day Weekend. Decorate a pumpkin, make your own candy/caramel apple, Halloween tattoos, Halloween costume contest, parade, trick or treating, site decorating contest and much more! Sandwich Fair- NH’s Oldest Country Fair! 3 night minimum stay for most sites and rentals.
- Sept. 25-27 – Halloween Weekend. Halloween has begun!! The 1st official weekend of the famous Jellystone Park™ haunted trail and hayride. This season is bigger and better than ever with a longer trail, scarier haunts and many, many surprises. There is a magic pumpkin patch, Site decorating contests and more.
- Oct. 2-4 – Halloween Weekend II. The horror continues…Can you handle an extra night of terror? Don’t forget your costume.
- Oct. 9-11 – Columbus Day Weekend & Halloween Weekend III. Just when you thought it was safe to come out, the creatures of the night return! More Halloween fun all weekend long. Does it get any better than this?
- Oct. 16-18 – Halloween Weekend IV. The witches and zombies return, along with things that go bump in the night. Get ready for spine tingling fun. It’s your next to last chance.
- Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Weekend V. Make your plans now while there’s still time!
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekend VI. By popular demand, we are adding an extra Halloween weekend.
Hudson River Valley Region/Gardiner www.lazyriverny.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Oktoberfest. Come relax and visit Yogi Bear™ and his friends and enjoy the festivities of the fall season. On Saturday afternoon bring your favorite German dish to share and your favorite Stein as we gather for good food, music and fun in the Rec Hall. There will be crafts ($), apple bobbing, and activities all weekend long including live music.
- Oct. 2-4, 9-, 16-18, Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Theme Weekends. Join Yogi Bear™ and his friends for crafts ($), pumpkin carving competitions, a costume contest and daytime “Trick-or-Treating” around the park. Be sure to bring BIG bags of candy! The Haunted Hayride isn’t until the sun goes down, but we have a non-scary ride at 4pm. Our site decorating contest can’t be beat. Please visit website for details for each weekend.
Catskill Mountains Area/Woodridge www.nyjellystone.com
- Sept. 18 – 20 – Corn Maze Weekend . Enjoy the fall in the Catskills and our fun family activities all weekend long with activities like Candy Corn Craft, Silly Sack Races, Candy Bar Bingo, Corn Hole Tournament with Cindy Bear™, Family Kickball, Jumbo Bowling, Wagon Rides with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™! All two night stays receive a free coupon for the family to explore the Corn Maze at Kelder’s Farm.
- Sept. 25 – 27 – Pumpkin Picking Weekend. Celebrate fall at Jellystone Park™ with Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™ and Cindy Bear™. Enjoy activities like Ceramics, Candy Corn Crafts, Parents vs. Kids Tug O-War, Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest, Wagon Rides, Candy Bar Bingo, Family Egg Toss, Teen Giant Jenga, Family Softball and Pumpkin Pass just to name a few. Great family fun all weekend long. Don’t forget to join Yogi Bear™ on Sunday at Kelder’s Farm to help him pick out the perfect pumpkin! All two night stays receive a free coupon to pick a medium size pumpkin at Kelder’s Farm.
- October 2 – 4 – Halloween in Autumn I. Beware! It’s Halloween here at Jellystone Park™. Come in your scary costumes and bring your spooky site decorations to see if your site is the scariest in the park. Halloween Costume Contest for all ages. Join the Halloween Parade with Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™, Cindy Bear™ and of course YOU, as we ride through the park strutting our Halloween best! Get ready to play scary activities like the Squirmy Wormy Game, the Mummy Wrap, Mystery Box, Bobbing for Yummy Donuts, and Pumpkin Painting. Don’t forget the scariest thing of all, the terrifying Wagon of Terror, if you dare. Bring Halloween Candy and Costumes.
- October 9 – 12: Halloween in Autumn II/Columbus Day. Happy Halloween!! Join us for great fall fun activities like Mummy Relays, Spooky Edible Crafts, Pumpkin Bowling, Ceramics, Witch Walk, Pumpkin Painting and Candy Bar Bingo. Come dressed in your craziest Halloween costumes to join our Costume Parade. Bring your most frightening site decorations to see if you will be the winner of our Halloween Site Decorating Contest. Saturday night is our terrifying Haunted Wagon Ride, join us if you dare! Monday help us read a bedtime story to Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™ and Cindy Bear™ and wish them a good night as they get ready to go to sleep for the winter. (3 night minimum stay.)
Cooperstown Area/Garrattsville www.cooperstownjellystone.com
- Sept. 10-12 – Tailgate Weekend. Whatever your sport is, wear your favorite jersey or team colors as we celebrate the great American past time- Tailgating! Chili cook-off, Free Hot Dogs, sports related trivia, games and more!
- Late Sept – Oct. 11 – Fall Foliage. Beginning late September and through most of October, the fall colors in Upstate New York are spectacular! Enjoy apple picking nearby or visit Fly Creek Cider Mill for their Big Squeeze and Cider fest! Enjoy warm fall days and crisp nights.
- Oct. 8-11 – Columbus Day Weekend. Halloween at Jellystone Park™! Kids can check out our magic pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, cookie decorating, fun and games at our Halloween party! Trick or Treating, site decorating contest. Help us put the bears to bed for the winter! PARK CLOSES FOR THE SEASON OCTOBER 12th. 2 night minimum stay.
Eastern Lake Ontario/Mexico www.jellystonecny.com
- Sept. 11-13 – Football/Beat The Clock Weekend. BEAT THE CLOCK SPECIAL for one day only April 2nd. Phone reservations made between 9am-10am will be $10.00 per night for any E/W site and $14.0 per night for E/W Riverfront site based on 2 adults / 2 children. (Fees will apply for additional people.) Each hour after, rates will increase by $5.00 per night. Reservations must be a two-night minimum, must be paid in full and no refunds will be given. Non-transferrable. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? Join us for some football-themed crafts and activities. Sign up for the decorating contest and deck out your site or rental with your favorite team colors.
- Sept. 18-20, 25-27, Oct. 2-4 & 9-12 – Halloween Weekends Join Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ for flashlight pumpkin hunt, pumpkin decorating, wagon rides, costume parade, trick or treating, site decorating for prizes and more. Tour this year’s haunted experience.
- Oct. 16-18 – Come and Enjoy a Relaxing Fall Weekend. A relaxing weekend to enjoy the fall foliage and the annual salmon run up the Little Salmon River.
Lake George/North Hudson www.adirondacksjellystone.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Pumpkin Patch Halloween. It’s Halloween without the scare. Friday night, kids under 12 plant “magic pumpkin seeds.” Celebrate a non-scary Halloween with all the fun but without all the fear. Come plant your pumpkin seeds in our magical pumpkin patch. Costume parade, trick or treating, special Halloween craft, pumpkin painting and non scary haunted house. Cider & donuts for all.
- Oct. 2-5 – Halloween Traditional Style. The PARTY’S ON. JOIN US FOR THE BIGGEST HALLOWEEN PARTY IN TOWN. This weekend the kids are gonna scare the adults. We will help the kids set up their daytime haunted house, and it’s up to you if you dare go thru! Costume judging, old fashion Halloween games and trick or treating for all.
- Oct. 9-12 19th Annual Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend. ‘Tis true this is Canadian Thanksgiving and we’re celebrating too! We provide the turkey and gravy and ask you to bring a side dish and dessert.
Buffalo/Rochester/North Java www.wnyjellystone.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Halloween I – Pumpkin Patch. Join us for this non-scary Halloween. Trick or Treating, best Halloween decorated site contest, Halloween games, crafts and apple launching! Kids can plant a seed in the Magic Pumpkin Patch and paint their pumpkin once it grows! Don’t miss the costume judging contest on Saturday. Prizes will be awarded for best family theme, adult and child costumes. 50% off all Campsites, Cabins, Chalets & Deluxe Trailers.
- Oct. 2-4 – Halloween II. Trick or Treating, best Halloween decorated site contest, apple launching, Halloween games, crafts and ceramics including pumpkin painting. Don’t miss the costume judging contest on Saturday. Prizes will be awarded for the best family theme, best adult and best child costume. 50% off all Campsites, Cabins, Chalets & Deluxe Trailers.
- Oct. 9-12 – Halloween III • Columbus Day • Canadian Thanksgiving. Trick or Treating!! Apple launching, best Halloween decorated site contest, Halloween games, crafts, scavenger hunts, and ceramics! Kids can plant a seed in the Magic Pumpkin Patch and paint their pumpkin once it grows! Don’t miss the costume judging contest on Saturday. Prizes will be awarded for best family theme, adult, teen and child costumes. (3 Night Minimum). 50% off all Campsites, Cabins, Chalets & Deluxe Trailers.
Great Smoky Mountains/Cherokee www.jellystonecherokee.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Roast Marshmallows with Yogi Bear™ & Boo Boo™. Come join us for making smores and roasting marshmallows with the bears. Bring your favorite goodies for the chocolate fountain. Listen to stories around the camp fire!
- Oct. 9 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekends. It’s Halloween the last four weekends in October! Bring your pumpkins for our carving and decorating contest. Don’t forget to bring your costumes. We will have a contest for best, scariest and group costumes. Bring your candy for trick or treating around the park. Prizes for best decorations for campsite/cabin will be rewarded! Be prepared for a fun filled night at the Haunted House every Saturday night!
- Sept. 21-27 – Search for the Great Pumpkin Week. Fall is in the air and it’s time to rustle through the leaves to wake up Yogi Bear who’s trying to sneak in a few extra winks. To get you in the autumn spirit compete in the annual scarecrow stuffin’ contest and sample mulled cider and donuts, mmm, good! Then put on your creative caps and paint a pumpkin for the season. Next it’s time to gather your family and search for the GREAT PUMPKIN during our annual hunt! Cap off your stay with the Early Bird Dance with Yogi Bear™ and Boo-Boo™…ahh, yes fall is a wonderful time of the year!
- Sept. 28 – Oct. 4 – Haunted Halloween Weeks It’s Yogi’s spooktacular event of the season! Plant your magic pumpkin seed when you arrive and ask the Halloween spirits to conjure up your very own pumpkin! Enjoy bobbing for donuts, the mummy wrap relay race, and the pumpkin carving contest during the day! At dusk it’s time for trick or treating with Yogi and the haunted maze that ends at the Grand Monster Mash Ball!
- Nov. 2-8 – Turkey Trot Week. Join us as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday, just a few weeks away! A “hey” ride followed by a s’mores roast compliments of Yogi Bear™ are two great ways to take in the refreshing autumn air. Trot through the nature trail in the morning then unleash your creative talents and transform a pumpkin into a colorful turkey as part of the weekend activities!
Tabor City www.taborcityjellystone.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Football Fun Weekend. Put your team’s jersey on and decorate your site. The weekend will feature face painting, site decorating contest, games, and a tailgating finger food potluck. As always, The Creamery will have games playing on the TV.
- Oct. 2-4 – Turn It Pink & Kid Friendly Halloween Weekend. Come camp for a cure in all pink this weekend. Kayla the Pink Fire Truck will be visiting us and we will have a pink site decorating contest. We will also celebrate Halloween with non-scary games, crafts and movies this weekend. The Screamery Haunted House will be open for those wanting to be scared!
- Oct. 9-11 – Halloween Weekend. A weekend of non-stop scares! Bring your costume for trick-or-treating and be ready to enjoy a weekend filled with thrills! The Screamery Haunted House will be open on Saturday night for a real scare.
- Oct. 16-18 –Halloween Weekend. We’re celebrating Halloween again with all the thrills! There will be trick and treats, the Magic Pumpkin Patch and as usual trick-or-treating and The Screamery Haunted House.
- Oct. 23-25 –Halloween Weekend. You never know what to expect when camping with us for Halloween fun. Be ready for surprises around every corner. There will be trick and treats and as usual trick-or-treating and The Screamery Haunted House.
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 –Halloween Weekend. We will have all the fun of Halloween and even add a zombie march! There will be trick and treats and as usual trick-or-treating and The Screamery Haunted House.
- Sept. 25-27 – Yogi Bear’s Magic Pumpkin Patch
- Oct. 2-4, 9-11, 16-18 – Haunted Halloween Weekends
Shreve/Amish Country www.whisperinghillsrvpark.com – Oct. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25 and Oct. 30-Nov. 1 –Halloween Spooktacular! – Dr. Insecta will be coming to visit! As well as some old-fashioned spooky Halloween activities. Costume contest; Site decorating; Trick or Treating as well as autumn time fun and games.
Columbus North/Mt. Gilead www.columbusjellystone.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Harvest Carnival. It’s beginning to get cold out, so Yogi Bear™ would like to have a festival to celebrate autumn before he has to begin hibernating. Enjoy a weekend dedicated to everything that we like about the fall season.
- Oct. 2-4 – Magic Pumpkin Patch. Yogi Bear™ would like to invite you to his magical pumpkin patch where he mysteriously grows pumpkins overnight. Join him as we kick off this Halloween season with trick-or-treating and other Halloween festivities.
- Oct. 9-11 – Spooky Ooooky. Halloween is just too good to fit into just one weekend. Join us for a spooky weekend of frights, scares, and creepy crawlies on our haunted trail. You will have a hair-raising good time.
- Sept. 11-13 – Fall Festival / Camp to Cure Cancer Weekend. Join the KRK team and walk for the Cancer Cure, Chinese auction, Chili pot-luck, Kids’ Fall Craft, Fall Scavenger Hunt!
- Sept. 25-27 – Pumpkin Fun Weekend. Take a wagon ride to Kozy Rest’s very own Pumpkin Patch ($), Pumpkin face painting activity, Enjoy the fun of a fall campground auction.
- Oct 2-4, Oct. 9-11, Oct. 16-18 & Oct. 23-25 – Spooktacular Campout Weekends. Trick or treat parade for the kids, best costume and best-decorated site and costume contest. Special costume bingo, costume karaoke and family movie night. Don’t miss the famous Haunted Pavilion on the last weekend!
Mill Run www.jellystonemillrun.com
- Sept. 11-13 – Sports Tailgate Weekend. Last weekend the upper pool and waterslides are open. Show your team colors. Put on those sports jerseys and hats. Decorate your site with your favorite team colors and join us for the best tailgating food cookoff (chili, nachos, etc.) 50% off summer rates (excludes ALL rental units). Up to 25% discount on rental units. Ice Cream Social ($).
- Sept. 25-27 and Oct. 2-4 – Halloween Weekends. The Yogi Bear™ Magical Pumpkin Patch Wagon Ride. Halloween games. Parade. Prizes for the Best Decorated Site or Scenes. Wagon rides to Haunted Mountain Trail ($). Trick or treat for the kids (approx. 200 kids). Watch out for goblins!
- Oct. 9-11 – Boo Boo’s Spectacular Weekend. For all the little ones afraid of the big BOO – the Yogi Bear™ Magical Pumpkin Patch wagon ride. Pumpkin painting. Trick or treat for the kids. Ceramics ($). Fall wagon ride. Evening entertainment.
Milton www.slcreek.com Sept. 18-20, Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, & Oct. 9-11 – Trail of Terror Weekends –Best decorated site & best costume contests with prizes! Face painting & bobbing for marshmallows??? Trick or Treating throughout the park. Magic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Painting($). Haunted heyride & take a tour of our haunted house. Please note–No weekday activities through the Fall & the Winter. Bicycle Helmets are required for children under age 12.
Lancaster South/Quarryville www.jellystonepa.com Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, Oct. 9-11, Oct. 16-18, Oct. 23-25 and Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Themed Weekends. Join Yogi Bear™ and his friends for crafts ($), pumpkin carving competitions, a costume contest and daytime “Trick-or-Treating” around the park. Be sure to bring BIG bags of candy! The Haunted Hayride isn’t until the sun goes down, but we have a non-scary ride at 4pm. Our Monster Mash Dance Party will be every Saturday night with DJ and lightshow and our site decorating contest can’t be beat. Three categories of winners: Scariest, Funniest and Most Original. First place for each category takes home a $150 credit slip for 2016 reservations. Competition is intense, and our campers are the voters, so compete or judge, but mostly ENJOY! PLUS Club Yogi Rewards Members get double the points for any stays September 8-30.
- Sept. 18-20 – First Fall Weekend and Chili Potluck with Recipe Swap. Friday Family Fun Movie, kid’s crafts, Hey rides, fun fall games, potluck chili supper, and candy bar bingo.
- Sept. 25-27 – Fall Feast Weekend. 15 % off all Tent and RV Camping! Just say “It’s Fall Ya’ll!” when making your reservation! Friday Family Fun Movie, community campfire and marshmallow roast, kids crafts, Hey! rides, scavenger hunt, slow cooker potluck supper, and candy bar bingo.
- Oct. 2-4 & 9-11 – Halloween 1No-Scare Weekends. Family Halloween movie, marshmallow roast, pumpkin painting, Halloween scavenger hunt, costume contests, glow hey ride, flashlight bone hunt, and trick or treating.
- Oct. 16-18, 23-25, & Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Halloween 2 Haunted Weekends. Haunted hey ride – kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Crafts, pumpkin painting, scavenger hunt, costume contests, trick or treating, Halloween Haunt in the recreation center, site-decorating contest.
Sioux Falls www.jellystonesiouxfalls.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Witching Weekend! Something is brewing at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Sioux Falls! Halloween is near and Yogi Bear™ wants to help you start the Halloween season off right! Halloween crafts, Halloween Party, Magic Pumpkin Patch, trick or treating, and more! Wear your costume or come as you are. Don’t forget those Halloween decorations! The spookier the better! Best decorated site wins a $100 Gift Certificate! Yogi Bear™ changed our rates when the Ranger wasn’t looking, so camp with Yogi Bear™ Friday and Saturday for only $80 (excluding cabins, offer good for two night stay only, extra person charges still apply and no other discounts apply.)
- Sept. 25-27 – Yogi Bear’s Pumpkin Patch Weekend! Halloween is near and it’s time to pick that perfect pumpkin! Yogi Bear’s Pumpkin Patch will be open for you to pick and decorate that perfect pumpkin! Halloween Crafts, Halloween party, Trick or Treating, and more! Wear your costume or come as you are. Don’t forget those Halloween decorations! The spookier the better! Best decorated site wins a $100 Gift Certificate! Yogi Bear™ changed our rates when Ranger Smith™ wasn’t looking, so camp with Yogi Bear™ Friday and Saturday for only $80. (excluding cabins, offer good for two night stay only, extra person charges still apply and no other discounts apply.)
- Oct. 4 – Muttz in the Maze! Join us for the one day this fall that we will open the corn maze to our furry friends! A portion of the proceeds from the days corn maze admissions will be donated to the Sioux Falls Humane Society!
- Oct. 24 – 6th Annual Monster Mash! Games, Activities, Music! All included with your corn maze admission! (No need to camp during the activities! Open to the public! No group discounts.)
Gatlinburg Area/Cosby www.greatsmokyjellystone.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Football Tailgating Weekend. Fall means football! And football means tailgating! Bring your favorite dish for the potluck. We’ll be showing college football on the big screen. Wear your jerseys and bring your pom poms for the flag football game!
- Sept. 25-27 – Chili Cookoff Weekend. Come up and judge the chili with us! Who will be the Jellystone Park & Camp-Resort Chili Champ? Is your chili savory and saucy or three-alarm spicy? Whatever your flavor bring your tasty recipes for the chili-cookoff. You could be the winner!
- Oct. 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Oct. 30-Nov. 1, & Nov. 6-8 Halloween Weekends. Our Non-Scary Halloween weekends here at Great Smoky Jellystone Camp-Resort are always such a blast! We enjoy hosting these weekends for our campers so much that we spend a total of 6 weekends hosting our Halloween weekends. For the weekends, we have dress-up hey-rides, candy harvests (trick or treat), pumpkin carving contests, dance party, karaoke site decorating with prizes, crafts, and much more! We also have fun activities during the week at this time. These following weekends will include all of our Non-Scary Halloween activities.
Horn Lake/Memphis Area www.memphisjellystone.com – Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekend. Boo! Come join us for Halloween. We will have hayrides, paint pumpkins, decorate cookies and play mummy wrap. Don’t forget your costumes, we’ll have a costume contest!
Nashville www.nashvillejellystone.com Oct. 9-11, 16-18 – Halloween Weekends. Celebrate the Halloween season with pumpkin decorating, costume contest, trick-or-treating, and fall crafts including scarecrow making. We will award prizes for the best decorated sites. Start out October with lots of family-friendly fun while you camp!
North Texas/Burleson www.northtexasjellystone.com Oct. 3-5, 10-13, 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 31-Nov. 3 Yogi Bear’s Fall Fiesta Weekends
Canyon Lake www.jellystonehillcountry.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Tailgate Weekend. Come for a weekend of tailgating and grilling. Show that you know fun team facts, write a cheer, and show off your throwing skills! Welcome Autumn and enjoy some football and hot dogs with Yogi Bear™, Cindy Bear™, and Boo Boo™!
- Oct. 2-4 & Oct. 9-11 – Fall Festival Weekends. Fall is here and it’s time for our annual Magic Pumpkin Patch, Camper-Treating, our non-scary Costume Contests, Treat Bag and Pumpkin Decorating, Mini- Carnival, face-painting, dunk-tank, and Best Decorated Site Contest. Come enjoy our “beary” special weekend with the family! Join us on Sunday morning for our delicious, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast!
- Oct. 16-18 & Oct. 23-25 – Enchanted Forest Weekend & Monster Weekend. Join us for Magic Pumpkin Patch, Camper-Treating, our non-scary Costume Contests, Treat Bag and Pumpkin Decorating, and Best Decorated Site Contest! In addition, we will have spooky, night-time laser tag and more! Join us on Sunday morning for our delicious, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast!
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Boo Boo™ BOO Weekend. Join us for our annual Magic Pumpkin Patch, Camper-Treating, our non-scary Costume Contests, Treat Bag and Pumpkin Decorating, Mini- Carnival, face-painting, dunk-tank, and Best Decorated Site Contest! In addition, we will have spooky, night-time laser tag and more! Come enjoy our “beary” special weekend with the family! Join us on Sunday morning for our delicious, all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast!
Fredericksburg/Texas Wine Country www.twcjellystone.com
- Sept. 18-20 Sports Weekend. Help us “kick off” this weekend with a punt and pass contest, flag football, and it’s all happening around our “tail-gate” party. Bring your Favorite team jersey with you! Decorate your site of your favorite team.
- Oct. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, & Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekends Join us in planting magic pumpkin seeds, costume judging, pumpkin painting, site decorating, and trick-or-treating! Dress in your Halloween best for the Street Dance Saturday night!
East Texas/Tyler www.jellystoneatwhisperingpines.com Oct. 24th & 31st – Haunting Halloween. Come out for Fright Night Saturdays the last two Saturdays in October. Grow and paint your very own pumpkin in our Magic Pumpkin Patch! Enjoy a fun-filled day of Ghoulish Games, Costume Contests, Spook-tacular Prizes, Tie dye T-shirts, Ceramics, and more! Join us for a chilling ride at nightfall, and take a walk through our haunted woods. BEWARE!!!! If the woods are too scary enjoy a Halloween themed movie at our outdoor Yogi Bear™ Theatre. Can’t wait to see you there!
Houston Area/Waller www.lonestarcamping.com Sept. 25-27, Oct 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Oct. 30-Nov. 1 Halloween Weekends. October weekends are filled with spellbinding activities for the whole family. There will be trick-or-treating, costume contests, site decorating contests and pumpkin painting. Come plant a seed in the magic pumpkin patch. There will be Halloween crafts, movies, hayrides and more. You will have a Spooktacular time!
Wichita Falls, TX (north of Dallas) www.wichitafallsjellystone.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Sports Weekend & Chili Cook Off. Going along with football season, Yogi Bear™ and his friends have a weekend full of sports ready for you! There will be a punt, pass, kick competition, a basketball shoot out, volleyball tournament, as well as time for horseshoes! Enter the chili cook off! Get your best recipe out of the cupboard, and try to see who has the best chili in all of Jellystone Park™. Don’t worry; there will be a camper’s choice category so everyone will get to try some!
- Oct. 2-5, Oct. 9-11, Oct. 16-18, Oct. 23-25 – Halloween Weekends. Boo! Calling all Halloween lovers! Jellystone Park™ will have all of your fall and Halloween favorites this season. We will have special fall designs in ceramics, sun-catchers, t-shirts, and crafts! There will be a pumpkin patch every weekend, and site decorating is always fun with prizes for all the winners! Our park will be decorated all month long with tons of Halloween décor. These weekends are some that you don’t want to miss!
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 – Masquerade Weekend – Park Wide Trick or Treat. If you’re looking for a new holiday tradition- come to Jellystone ParkT™ this weekend and join in on the last weekend of Haunted Halloween fun. Saturday night will feature our over the top Masquerade Ball- where guests are encouraged to dress in their best costumes- and enter our Costume Contest. A guest DJ will provide a night full of themed music and great entertainment.
- Sept. 28-29 – Football Weekend. 15% discount for weekend stay if you wear a pro football or college football jersey or shirt when checking in. Pass, Kick & Punt contests. Crafts, games, wagon rides, movies nightly, visits from Yogi Bear™. Discount does not apply to Camping Cabins.
- Oct. 23-24 – Halloween. WE HAVE NEW FEATURES ADDED AGAIN FOR 2015!!
Join us on Friday for a wagon ride with Yogi Bear™ followed by a campfire of smore’s and ghost stories. Saturday: Crafts, games, trick or treating, costume contest, HAUNTED HAYRIDE!! Decorate your site, prizes will be awarded!
Gloucester Point Area/Hayes www.jellystonegp.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Fall Festival. Leaf print portraits, apple smash, chili cookoff, hayride, movie.
- Oct. 2-4 – Ghosts Say, “Boo Boo™!”
- Oct. 9-11 – Zombie Apocalypse
- Oct. 16-18 – Monster Madness
- Oct. 23-25 – Vampire Invasion
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1– Rise of the Mummies
- Sept. 18-20 – Pumpkin Patch Weekend. This is Boo Boo’s special non-scary Halloween weekend. Complete with pumpkin decorating contest, pumpkin relays, candy bar bingo, wagon ride, and trick-or-treating at dusk. Saturday night Monster Mash Glow Stick Dance. Club Yogi™ Rewards Members get double the points for any stays September 8-30!
- Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, Oct. 16-18, Oct 23-25, Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekends. There’ll be mischief and mayhem as Ghosts & Goblins gather for this Halloween Weekend! Join in the site decorating contest and spread some ghoulish cheer while trying to win a camping certificate worth $100 off a visit anytime in the next year! We’ll have our annual Pumpkin Painting Contest, wagon ride, tie dye ($), ceramics ($), trick or treating and finish your day off with a walk through our BOO-riffic Haunted Pavilion, if you dare. Don’t miss our annual Witches Madness Sale, Saturday in the Gift Shop. Warning: Everyone gets into the spirit, so small children will be frightened.
- Oct. 9-11 – Heritage Festival Weekend. Reminisce upon the good ole days at the Page Valley Annual Heritage Festival this weekend. The fairgrounds are only 3 miles away, where they will have local crafts, music of the mountains, and homemade country food. Here at the park we’ll make crafts, have a wagonride, and play candy bar bingo.
Natural Bridge www.campnbr.com
- Sept. 25-27 – Pumpkin Patch Weekend. Boo Boo™ has his pumpkin patch all ready for you. He has tons of fun planned for you in his non-scary Halloween weekend. We’ll have fun and games, Halloween ceramics, pumpkin decorating, costume contests, trick or treating and a glow stick wagon ride.
- Oct. 2-4, 16-18, 23-25, & Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Halloween Weekends. Jellystone Park™ will spend an entire month celebrating our Halloween Season with Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™ and Cindy Bear™. Join us for games, arts & crafts, pumpkin carving/painting, costume contests for you and your pet, and trick or treating. Decorate your site to spook our judges for a chance at winning a prize. Don’t forget to purchase your tickets for our Haunted House, and join us for our Monster Mash Dance Party!
- Nov. 6-8 – Autumn Spectacular Weekend. This may be the second to last weekend of the season, but we won’t let that slow us down! We will have ceramics, kickball, Tie-Dye, wagon rides with Yogi Bear™ and the whole gang! And much, much more!
Prairie du Chien/Bagley www.jellystonebagley.com
- Sept. 18-20 & 25-27 – Halloween Weekends. Come camping if you dare! All the ghouls and goblins will be making their appearances these two weekends. Don’t forget the Halloween decorations, trick or treat candy and costumes! Trick or treating from site to site. Prizes for the best decorated site. Spine chilling haunted pavilion Saturday evening… ONLY for the VERY BRAVE!! On September 27th, help us say goodnight to Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ so they can get ready for hibernation.
- Oct. 2-4 – Leaf Looker Weekend. Breathe in the crisp autumn air while you walk through the colorful fallen leaves. Ranger Smith™ would like to share the 2 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE special this season.
Milwaukee Area/Caledonia www.jellystone-caledonia.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Halloween Pumpkin Patch Parade Weekend. The kids can plant magic pumpkin seeds in our pumpkin patch and then come back later to purchase a magical pumpkin to paint. Join us this weekend for a costume contest, followed by a Halloween Parade and trick or treating through the campground. Don’t miss out on our spooky haunted trail and much more this weekend!
- Sept. 25-27 – Halloween Spooktacular Weekend. Join us for a scavenger hunt to solve a big mystery at Jellystone Park™ this weekend. The whole family can take part in a group themed costume contest. Make your own Yogi Bear™ bag to use for trick or treating. And don’t forget to stick around for a spooky movie at the outdoor theater and the haunted trail!
- Oct. 2-4 – Halloween Fright Night Weekend. Enjoy Halloween fun in the most festive month of the year! The fun will include a costume contest, kid’s crafts, trick or treating and more! Don’t forget to bring the teens for a fun game of “Scary Fun Factor” and our haunted trail.
- Oct. 9-11 – Halloween-Last Blast Weekend. For our very last weekend, enjoy the best of all of our Halloween weekends! Don’t forget costumes and candy for trick-or-treating! Kids will enjoy planting magic pumpkin seeds, making caramel apples, and the haunted trail.
Fort Atkinson www.jellystonefort.com
- Sept. 18-20 – Sports Weekend/Chili Cook Off (A “Thanks to You” 20% Off Camping Weekend**). Football season, Yogi Bear™ and his friends have a weekend full of sports ready for you! There will be a punt, pass, and kick competition, a bags tournament, as well as time for our “Giant Basketball” & “Giant Soccer” competition! Our annual chili cook off will be held this weekend as well! Get your best recipe out, and let’s see who has the best chili in all of Jellystone Park™ of Fort Atkinson. Don’t worry; there will be option to try some chili and vote for the camper’s choice category! **We want to say thanks to our Armed Forces, Reserves, Correction & Police Officers, Fire Fighters, Government Workers, Teachers, Health Care Professionals, EMT’s, Boy/Girl Scouts, and Church Youth Groups by offering 20% off from May 1-21 and from September 8 – October 15! Including our 4 Spook-tacular Howl-oween weekends!
- Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, Oct. 9-11 – Halloween Weekends (A “Thanks to You” 20% Off Camping Weekend**). Boo! Calling all Halloween lovers! Jellystone Park™ will have all of your fall and Halloween favorites this season. We will have special fall designs in ceramics, sun-catchers, t-shirts, and crafts! There will be a pumpkin patch every weekend as well as trick or treating in the campground. Site decorating is always fun with prizes for all the winners! The Rec Rangers will have coloring contests, candy corn guessing, with more fun fall activities planned. For those strong at heart, our annual Haunted House will be open in October for lots of scares! You won’t want to miss these weekends! **We want to say thanks to our Armed Forces, Reserves, Correction & Police Officers, Fire Fighters, Government Workers, Teachers, Health Care Professionals, EMT’s, Boy/Girl Scouts, and Church Youth Groups by offering 20% off from May 1-21 and from September 8 – October 15! Including our 4 Spook-tacular Howl-oween weekends!
- Sept. 26-28 – Sports Weekend Tailgate Party Tailgate at your site for your favorite team! This is our inaugural Tailgate Party event, so get ready to start a family tradition.
- Oct. 3-5 –Spooktacular Weekend Spooky movies, costume contests, site decoration contest, and trick or treating! Don’t forget our Haunted Trail and Haunted Hayride.
- Sept. 25-27 – Cranfest Weekend. Join Yogi Bear™ for the 43rd Annual Warrens Cranberry Festival. Stay with us and ride our shuttle buses to the Festival for free. We will have a DJ Dance and the Trail of Terror on Saturday evening.
- Oct. 2-4, Oct. 9-11 – Halloween Weekends. Wear your Halloween costume to take part in our costume contest and trick or treating. Stroll through the Trail of Terror…if you dare! Join us for the pumpkin chucking contest, magic pumpkin patch train ride and win a FREE weekend with our site decorating contest.
Kingston, Nova Scotia www.jellystonens.com – Sept. 18-20 – Country Harvest Weekend. Join us for the country experience! Play some apple baseball, bouncy horse races, and Dance your cowboy boots off in a Hoedown Throw down! You and your family can enjoy a campfire and roast marshmallows. Help us say good-night to furry friends, Cindy Bear™, Boo Boo™, and Yogi Bear™ as they go to sleep for the winter! You won’t be disappointed that you came for this rustic weekend!
Niagara Falls, Ontario www.jellystoneniagara.ca
- Sept. 4-7 – Halloween Haunt. Goblins, ghosts, and witches – Jellystone Park™ has gone spooky! Don’t forget to bring your Halloween decorations and costumes for the kids, as we will be having a “best site” and “best costume” contest. There will be Trick or Treating Saturday afternoon, so bring enough candy for approximately 150 children. Join us Saturday evening for our “Monster Mash” dance party at the Pavilion.
- Sept. 11-13 – Fall Festival I. Come to Jellystone Park™ for our first fall festival! Help Yogi Bear™ fill his picnic basket up with food from the fall harvest during the scavenger hunt! Then hop on board the wagon for our the fall Hayride!
- Sept. 18-20 – Boo Boo™’s Birthday. Bring your party hats to Jellystone Park™ and help Ranger Smith™ celebrate his birthday this Saturday!
- Sept. 25-27 – Customer Appreciation Weekend. Join us for a special weekend to celebrate YOU! Any campers who have stayed with us this summer are eligible for 50% off their campsite this weekend (cabins excluded, two-night minimum stay). Join us on Saturday for Chocolate Bar Bingo, wagon rides with Yogi Bear™ and souvenir crafts ($)!
- Oct. 2-4 – Fall Festival II Enjoy the fall colors at Jellystone Park™ and celebrate the end of Niagara’s Wine Festival! Your kids will have fun bobbing for apples, and helping Yogi Bear™ gather food to fill his picnic basket for the winter!
- Oct. 9-11 – Thanksgiving Family Fun. Bring your Halloween costumes, candy and site decorations for a family friendly day of Trick or Treating and Halloween themed events! Make yourself a Halloween themed Jellystone Park™ souvenir ($) to remember all the fun times you had at the park this summer!