Horn Lake MS - Memphis Area TN
Horn Lake, MS
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located just 5 miles from Memphis, Tennessee, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Memphis is the perfect place for families to have the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you’re looking to kick back and relax, or spend the day busy with fun activities, our Camp-Resort is an ideal location. Spend the day splashing in our swimming pool, sliding down our water slides, jumping on the Jump Pad, and so much more. No matter your age, camping with us is bound to be a blast. Come experience everything our park has to offer while making memories with your friends and family!
Sites & Rentals
- Pull-thru Sites
- 2 Tent Sites
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 130 Campsites
- 23 Cabins - Sleep up to 6 people!
Arts & Crafts
Basketball Court - 1/2 court
Inflatable water slides
Volleyball - Full sand court
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Dog Run/Park
- Cable - Analog
- Linen Rentals
- Exercise Room
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2019 Operator of the Year Nominee
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
- Facility of the Year 2011
- Good Sam Ratings: Facility=10, Restrooms=9.5, Appeal=9
- Best of the Best"
- - Good Sam 2010
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for more information on rates: http://www.memphisjellystone.com/
Discounts: Visit: www.memphisjellystone.com/deals
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years old or older to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Leashed pets welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per pet-friendly cabin/RV site. No aggressive dogs.
Discover what’s around this park
1400 Audubon Point Dr.
Horn Lake, MS 38637
From Memphis: take I-55 South. Take Exit #289. Turn R onto Goodman Rd W/MS-302. Travel .7 miles. Turn L onto MS-51. Travel 1.2 miles. Park will be on the L. From Jackson: Take I-55 North. Take Exit #287. Turn L (west) onto Church Rd. Travel through 3 traffic lights. At the 4th traffic light, turn R onto MS-51. Travel .8 miles, through a traffic light at the fire station. Park is on the R.
Lat: 34.9456 - Lng: -90.0146
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 10 - Apr 11Easter Weekend
- May 22 - May 25Memorial Day Weekend
- May 26 - May 31Wet 'n Wild Week
- Jun 01 - Jun 07Chocolate Frenzy Week
- Jun 08 - Jun 14Luau Week
- Jun 15 - Jun 21World Traveler Week
- Jun 22 - Jun 28Animal Encounters Week
- Jun 29 - Jul 05Red, White, & Boo Boo™ Week
- Jul 06 - Jul 12Kids' Revenge Week
- Jul 13 - Jul 19Fan Favorites Week
- Jul 20 - Jul 26Christmas in July Week
- Jul 27 - Aug 02Summer Games Week
- Aug 07 - Aug 08Mythical Creatures Weekend
- Aug 14 - Aug 15Blast Off to Space Weekend
- Aug 21 - Aug 22Superheroes Weekend
- Aug 28 - Aug 29Discovering Dinosaurs Weekend
- Sep 04 - Sep 07Labor Day Luau Weekend
- Oct 16 - Oct 17Halloween Weekend I
- Oct 23 - Oct 24Halloween Weekend II
- Oct 30 - Oct 31Halloween Weekend III
S’more Deals for this park
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2020
Campsites & Cabins 25% OFF | Book a consecutive 7-night stay (or more) anytime this year to take advantage of this deal! Enter promo code: 7NIGHT at check-out. *Check-in any day, Sun – Fri. Not valid for Saturday arrivals or departures. Offer has limited availability & is subject to change. Price matching based on future discounts is not allowed. Excludes monthlies.
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2020
Campsites & Cabins 25% OFF | Stay 5 nights in a cabin or at a campsite anytime this year and save! Enter promo code: 5NIGHT at check-out. *Must check-in on Sunday during Peak Season to receive discount. Check-in any day, Sun – Fri, during Non-Peak Season. Not valid for Saturday arrivals or departures. Offer has limited availability & is subject to change. Price matching based on future discounts is not allowed.