Horn Lake MS - Memphis Area TN
Horn Lake, MS
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located just 5 miles from Memphis, Tennessee, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Memphis is the perfect place for families to have the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you’re looking to kick back and relax, or spend the day busy with fun activities, our Camp-Resort is an ideal location. Spend the day splashing in our swimming pool, sliding down our water slides, jumping on the Jump Pad, and so much more. No matter your age, camping with us is bound to be a blast. Come experience everything our park has to offer while making memories with your friends and family!
Sites & Rentals
- Pull-thru Sites
- 2 Tent Sites
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 130 Campsites
- 23 Cabins - Sleep up to 6 people!
Arts & Crafts
Basketball Court - 1/2 court
Inflatable water slides
Volleyball - Full sand court
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Dog Run/Park
- Cable - Analog
- Linen Rentals
- Exercise Room
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2019 Operator of the Year Nominee
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
- Facility of the Year 2011
- Good Sam Ratings: Facility=10, Restrooms=9.5, Appeal=9
- Best of the Best"
- - Good Sam 2010
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for more information on rates: http://www.memphisjellystone.com/
Discounts: Visit: www.memphisjellystone.com/deals
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 years old or older to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Leashed pets welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per pet-friendly cabin/RV site. No aggressive dogs.
Discover what’s around this park
1400 Audubon Point Dr.
Horn Lake, MS 38637
From Memphis: take I-55 South. Take Exit #289. Turn R onto Goodman Rd W/MS-302. Travel .7 miles. Turn L onto MS-51. Travel 1.2 miles. Park will be on the L. From Jackson: Take I-55 North. Take Exit #287. Turn L (west) onto Church Rd. Travel through 3 traffic lights. At the 4th traffic light, turn R onto MS-51. Travel .8 miles, through a traffic light at the fire station. Park is on the R.
Lat: 34.9456 - Lng: -90.0146
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 02 - Apr 04Easter Weekend
- May 21 - May 23Color the Park Weekend
- May 28 - Jun 17Ultimate Camper
- Jun 18 - Jul 08Under the Sea
- Jul 09 - Jul 22Blast from the Past
- Jul 23 - Aug 05Christmas in July
- Aug 06 - Aug 29Food Fest Weekends
- Sep 03 - Sep 06Science & Discovery Weekends
- Oct 15 - Oct 31Halloween Weekends
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.