Horn Lake MS - Memphis Area TN
Horn Lake, MS
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located just 5 miles from Memphis, Tennessee, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Memphis is the perfect place for families to have the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you’re looking to kick back and relax, or spend the day busy with fun activities, our Camp-Resort is an ideal location. Spend the day splashing in our swimming pool, sliding down our water slides, jumping on the Jump Pad, and so much more. No matter your age, camping with us is bound to be a blast. Come experience everything our park has to offer while making memories with your friends and family!
Sites & Rentals
- Pull-thru Sites
- 2 Tent Sites
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 130 Campsites
- 23 Cabins - Sleep up to 6 people!
Arts & Crafts
Basketball Court - 1/2 court
Inflatable water slides
Volleyball - Full sand court
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Dog Run/Park
- Cable - Analog
- Linen Rentals
- Exercise Room
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
- Good Sam Ratings: Facility=10, Restrooms=9.5, Appeal=9
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for more information on rates: http://www.memphisjellystone.com/
Discounts: Visit: www.memphisjellystone.com/militarydiscount
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Leashed pets welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per pet-friendly cabin/campsite. No aggressive breeds.
Discover what’s around this park
1400 Audubon Point Dr.
Horn Lake, MS 38637
From Memphis: take I-55 South. Take Exit #289. Turn R onto Goodman Rd W/MS-302. Travel .7 miles. Turn L onto MS-51. Travel 1.2 miles. Park will be on the L. From Jackson: Take I-55 North. Take Exit #287. Turn L (west) onto Church Rd. Travel through 3 traffic lights. At the 4th traffic light, turn R onto MS-51. Travel .8 miles, through a traffic light at the fire station. Park is on the R.
Lat: 34.9456 - Lng: -90.0146
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Jul 30 - Aug 05Mardi Gras Week
- Aug 06 - Aug 12Wild West Week
- Aug 17 - Aug 18Sock Hop Weekend
- Aug 24 - Aug 25Safari Weekend
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend
- Oct 12 - Oct 13Halloween Weekend
- Oct 19 - Oct 20Halloween Weekend
- Oct 26 - Oct 27Halloween Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.