Cave City - Mammoth Cave KY
Cave City, KY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located in the heart of Kentucky's Cave Country, near Mammoth Cave, this Kentucky campground features deluxe cabins, bear dens for large groups, tent sites and RV camping. Activities around the park include exploring Mammoth Cave National Park, or you can enjoy the many onsite amenities including a waterslide, pools, mini-golf and fishing.
Sites & Rentals
- 125 Campsites - 20/30/50 amps
- 72 Full service cabins with kitchen, bath, A/C, cable TV
- 8 Tent Sites - No hookups
- 2 Cabins - Bear Dens for Groups
1 Basketball Court
1 Splashpark/Water Playground
Arts & Crafts Store
Fishing - Pond, catch & release
Full time recreation staff all summer
Gazebo by the Pond
- Dog Run/Park
- Clean modern comfort stations
- Cave City Convention Center nearby
- Dump station
- Non-denominational church services
- RV supplies
- Snack bar
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 2015 Facility of the Year for over 200 sites
- 2018 Operator of the Year-Emily Moss
- 2018 Camp Store of the Year over 200 sites
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- RECREATION AWARD
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- Woodalls 4W/5W
- Trailer Life 8.5/7.5/9.5
- Trip Advisor 2016-2018 Certificate of Excellence
- 2014 Cave City Small Business of the Year Award
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Weekend activities for 2019 start March 15th and go through Memorial Day! P
Hours vary depending on season.
- Rates based on 4 person per site
- Rates for cabins depends on size
- Additional $15 per person
- Extra Vehicle $5 a night
- Campsites $35-$123 depending on season, amenities, and accommodations on sites
- Cabins $87-$305 depending on season, amenities and persons included
- Karst Beach with a Wibit-man made lake with inflatable sports park-Waterslide, Mini-golf, 2 Pools, Splash Pad and Jumping Pad no extra charge all year round
- Seasonal rates for fall & winter
- Advance deposit with reservations
Discounts: 15% Military discount on campsites and cabins. Other specials available on our website under Great Deals!
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to drive a golf cart.
Pet Policy: Pets welcome but must be kept on leashes or inside at all times and must not be left unattended. Not all cabins are ''Pet-Friendly'', make sure to book a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin if you require one. Pets can not be left outside unattended, or on cabin porch in a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin. No aggressive breeds.
Discover what’s around this park
Lat: 37.1347 - Lng: -85.9955
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Feb 15 - Feb 17Valentine's Get-A-Way Weekend
- Mar 15 - Mar 17Spruce-Up Weekend
- Mar 29 - Mar 31Double the Slime
- Apr 05 - Apr 07Mardi Gras and Color Fun Weekend
- Apr 12 - Apr 14Out of Space Birthday Party for Boo Boo!
- Apr 19 - Apr 21Easter Eggstravaganza
- Apr 26 - Apr 28The Great Jellystone Park Race!
- May 03 - May 05Cinco de Derby
- May 10 - May 12Mother's Candy Land Retreat
- May 17 - May 19Hero's Weekend
- May 24 - May 27Hello, Summer Fest!
- May 27 - May 27Labor Day Beach Party
- May 28 - Jun 02Princesses Rule and Pirates Drool
- Jun 03 - Jun 09Family Carnival and Food Truck Fest
- Jun 10 - Jun 16Father of the Year Week
- Jun 17 - Jun 23Glow Galore!
- Jun 24 - Jun 30Beach Birthday Bash for Cindy Bear!
- Jul 01 - Jul 07Let Freedom Ring!
- Jul 08 - Jul 14Birthday Bash for Yogi Bear!
- Jul 15 - Jul 21Chocolate Lovers
- Jul 22 - Jul 28Christmas in July
- Jul 29 - Aug 04Hawaiian Luau
- Aug 05 - Aug 11Junior Rangers Ballin' Out Birthday Bash for Ranger Smith!
- Aug 12 - Aug 18Old Fashioned Camping Week
- Aug 19 - Aug 25Too Cool for School
- Aug 26 - Sep 02Endless Summer Fest!
- Sep 02 - Sep 02Labor Day Beach Party
- Sep 06 - Sep 08Real Grandparents Play BINGO
- Sep 13 - Sep 15Thanks Campers Weekend!
- Sep 20 - Sep 22Fang-tastic Fall Festival
- Sep 27 - Sep 29Too Cute to Spook Fall Festival
- Oct 04 - Oct 06Hocus Pocus Halloween
- Oct 11 - Oct 13Spooktacular Halloween
- Oct 18 - Oct 20Fright Night Halloween
- Oct 25 - Oct 27Last Blast Monster Mash Halloween
- Nov 08 - Nov 11Veteran's Day Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
Attention Seniors Over 65
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2019
If you are traveling in the area during the summer, please stop in and check our facilities. We have a special rate for 2 Seniors over 65 traveling alone for a single night Sunday – Thursday good for a campsite only. You get one night at our WINTER RATE. Why? Because you will have no choice but to go grab the grandkids, nieces and nephews on your next trip once you have seen what we offer for the entire family. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. NOT available during Holiday period. Cannot be redeemed on BYS. Call park to reserve.
Spring Camping Specials
Apr 12 - May 19, 2019
April 12th- May 19th (6 Weekends) Water/Electric Site $549.00 Standard 30 Amp W/E/S $567.00 Preferred 30 Amp W/E/S $594.00 Standard 30/50 Amp W/E/S $594.00 Waterside 30/50 Amp W/E/S $666.00 Premium 30/50 Amp W/E/S $747.00 May 3rd- May 19th (3 Weekends) Water/Electric Site $293.00 Standard 30 Amp W/E/S $302.00 Preferred 30 Amp W/E/S $317.00 Standard 30/50 Amp W/E/S $317.00 Waterside 30/50 Amp W/E/S $355.00 Premium 30/50 Amp W/E/S $398.00
Stay 7 nights, pay for 6 ONLY!
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2019
If you plan on staying for 7 nights you can count on one night being on us! ONLY pay for 6 nights at the normal established rate! Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Available during Holiday period.