Cave City - Mammoth Cave KY
Cave City, KY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located in the heart of Kentucky's Cave Country, near Mammoth Cave, this Kentucky campground features deluxe cabins, bear dens for large groups, tent sites and RV camping. Activities around the park include exploring Mammoth Cave National Park, or you can enjoy the many onsite amenities including a waterslide, pools, Karst Beach and fishing.
Sites & Rentals
- 220 Campsites - 20/30/50 amps
- 94 Full service cabins with kitchen, bath, A/C, cable TV
- 8 Tent Sites - No hookups
- 2 Cabins - Bear Dens for Groups
1 Basketball Court
1 Splashpark/Water Playground
2 Fishing - Pond, catch & release
Arts & Crafts Store
Full time recreation staff all summer
Gazebo by the Pond
- 2 Dog Run/Park
- Clean modern comfort stations
- Cave City Convention Center nearby
- Dump station
- Non-denominational church services
- RV supplies
- Nathan's Famous Restaurant, Hunt Brother's Pizza, Snack Bar, Swirl Station Ice Cream
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 2019 ARVC Park of the Year-Large Park Category
- 2019 Camp Resort of the Year
- 2019 Facility of the Year over 200 sites
- 2019 Jim Web Spirt Award
- 2018 Operator of the Year-Emily Moss 2018
- Small Business Award for Barren County
- 2017 Dan O'Connell Service Award
- 2015 Facility of the Year for over 200 sites
- 2018 Camp Store of the Year over 200 sites
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- RECREATION AWARD
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Full themed week activities start Memorial Day and go through Labor Day.
Hours vary depending on season.
- Rates based on 4 person per site
- Rates for cabins depends on size
- Additional $15 per person
- Extra Vehicle $5 a night
- Campsites $36-$131 depending on season, amenities, and accommodations on sites
- Cabins $89-$337 depending on season, amenities and persons included
- Karst Beach with a Wibit-not included in rate(starts at $5 a session)-Waterslide, Mini-golf, 2 Pools, Splash Pad and Jumping Pad no extra charge all
- Seasonal rates for fall & winter
- Advance deposit with reservations
Discounts: 15% Military discount on campsites and cabins. Other specials available on our website under Great Deals!
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to book. Including booking/operating a golf cart.
Pet Policy: Pets welcome but must be kept on leashes or inside at all times and must not be left unattended. Not all cabins are ''Pet-Friendly'', make sure to book a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin if you require one. Pets can not be left outside unattended, or on cabin porch in a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin. No aggressive breeds.
Discover what’s around this park
Lat: 37.1347 - Lng: -85.9955
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Feb 12 - Feb 14Valentine's Get-A-Way Weekend
- Mar 12 - Mar 14Spruce-Up Weekend
- Mar 19 - Mar 21Wake Up Yogi Bear!
- Mar 26 - Mar 28Double the Slime
- Apr 02 - Apr 04Easter Eggstravaganza
- Apr 09 - Apr 11Mardi Gras and Color Fun Weekend
- Apr 16 - Apr 18Out of Space Birthday Party for Boo Boo!
- Apr 23 - Apr 25The Great Jellystone Park Race!
- Apr 30 - May 02Cinco de Derby
- May 07 - May 09Mother's Candy Land Retreat
- May 14 - May 16Glow Galore
- May 21 - May 23Hero's Weekend
- May 28 - May 31Hello, Summer Fest!
- Jun 01 - Jun 06Princesses Rule and Pirates Drool
- Jun 07 - Jun 13Family Carnival
- Jun 14 - Jun 20Father of the Year Week
- Jun 21 - Jun 27Beach Birthday Bash for Cindy Bear!
- Jun 28 - Jul 04Let Freedom Ring!
- Jul 05 - Jul 11Birthday Bash for Yogi Bear!
- Jul 12 - Jul 18Chocolate Lovers
- Jul 19 - Jul 25Christmas in July
- Jul 26 - Aug 01Hawaiian Luau
- Aug 02 - Aug 08Too Cool for School
- Aug 09 - Aug 15Junior Rangers Ballin' Out Birthday Bash for Ranger Smith!
- Aug 16 - Aug 22Old Fashioned Camping Week
- Aug 23 - Aug 29Under The Sea
- Aug 30 - Sep 06Endless Summer Fest!
- Sep 10 - Sep 12Real Grandparents Play BINGO
- Sep 17 - Sep 19Thanks Campers Weekend!
- Sep 24 - Sep 26Fang-tastic Fall Festival
- Oct 01 - Oct 03Too Cute to Spook Fall Festival
- Oct 08 - Oct 10Hocus Pocus Halloween
- Oct 15 - Oct 17Spooktacular Halloween
- Oct 22 - Oct 24Fright Night Halloween
- Oct 29 - Oct 31Last Blast Monster Mash Halloween
- Nov 11 - Nov 14Veteran's Day Weekend
- Nov 23 - Nov 27Thanksgiving Celebration Week!
S’more Deals for this park
Attention Seniors Over 65
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2021
If you are traveling in the area during the summer, please stop in and check our facilities. We have a special rate for 2 Seniors over 65 traveling alone for a single night Sunday – Thursday good for a campsite only. You get one night at our WINTER RATE. Why? Because you will have no choice but to go grab the grandkids, nieces and nephews on your next trip once you have seen what we offer for the entire family. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. NOT available during Holiday period. Cannot be redeemed on BYS. Call park to reserve.
Spring Camping Specials
Apr 16 - May 23, 2021
April 16th- May 23rd (6 Weekends) Standard 30/50 Amp W/E/S $500.00 May 7th- May 23rd (3 Weekends) Standard 30/50 Amp W/E/S $275.00