Cave City - Mammoth Cave KY
Cave City, KY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located in the heart of Kentucky's Cave Country, near Mammoth Cave, this Kentucky campground features deluxe cabins, bear dens for large groups, tent sites and RV camping. Activities around the park include exploring Mammoth Cave National Park, or you can enjoy the many onsite amenities including a waterslide, pools, Karst Beach and fishing.
Sites & Rentals
- 220 Campsites - 20/30/50 amps
- 94 Full service cabins with kitchen, bath, A/C, cable TV
- 8 Tent Sites - No hookups
- 2 Cabins - Bear Dens for Groups
1 Basketball Court
1 Splashpark/Water Playground
2 Fishing - Pond, catch & release
Arts & Crafts Store
Full time recreation staff all summer
Gazebo by the Pond
- 2 Dog Run/Park
- Clean modern comfort stations
- Cave City Convention Center nearby
- Dump station
- Non-denominational church services
- RV supplies
- Nathan's Famous Restaurant, Hunt Brother's Pizza, Snack Bar, Swirl Station Ice Cream
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 2019 ARVC Park of the Year-Large Park Category
- 2019 Camp Resort of the Year
- 2019 Facility of the Year over 200 sites
- 2019 Jim Web Spirt Award
- 2018 Operator of the Year-Emily Moss2018
- Small Business Award for Barren County
- 2017 Dan O'Connell Service Award
- 2015 Facility of the Year for over 200 sites
- 2018 Camp Store of the Year over 200 sites
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- RECREATION AWARD
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- Woodalls 4W/5W
- Trailer Life 8.5/7.5/9.5
- Trip Advisor 2016-2018 Certifica
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Full themed week activities start Memorial Day weekend and go through Labor
Hours vary depending on season.
- Rates based on 4 person per site
- Rates for cabins depends on size
- Additional $15 per person
- Extra Vehicle $5 a night
- Campsites $36-$131 depending on season, amenities, and accommodations on sites
- Cabins $89-$337 depending on season, amenities and persons included
- Karst Beach with a Wibit-not included in rate(starts at $5 a session)-Waterslide, Mini-golf, 2 Pools, Splash Pad and Jumping Pad no extra charge all year round
- Seasonal rates for fall & winter
- Advance deposit with reservations
Discounts: 15% Military discount on campsites and cabins. Other specials available on our website under Great Deals!
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to drive a golf cart.
Pet Policy: Pets welcome but must be kept on leashes or inside at all times and must not be left unattended. Not all cabins are ''Pet-Friendly'', make sure to book a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin if you require one. Pets can not be left outside unattended, or on cabin porch in a ''Pet-Friendly'' cabin. No aggressive breeds.
Discover what’s around this park
Lat: 37.1347 - Lng: -85.9955
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Feb 13 - Feb 15Valentine's Get-A-Way Weekend
- Mar 13 - Mar 15Spruce-Up Weekend
- Mar 20 - Mar 22Wake Up Yogi Bear!
- Mar 27 - Mar 29Double the Slime
- Apr 03 - Apr 05Mardi Gras and Color Fun Weekend
- Apr 10 - Apr 12Easter Eggstravaganza
- Apr 17 - Apr 19Out of Space Birthday Party for Boo Boo!
- Apr 24 - Apr 26The Great Jellystone Park Race!
- May 01 - May 30Cinco de Derby
- May 08 - May 10Mother's Candy Land Retreat
- May 15 - May 17Hero's Weekend
- May 22 - May 25Hello, Summer Fest!
- May 25 - May 25Memorial Day Beach Party
- May 26 - May 31Princesses Rule and Pirates Drool
- Jun 01 - Jun 07Family Carnival
- Jun 08 - Jun 14Beach Birthday Bash for Cindy Bear!
- Jun 15 - Jun 21Father of the Year Week
- Jun 22 - Jun 28Glow Galore!
- Jun 29 - Jul 05Let Freedom Ring!
- Jul 06 - Jul 12Birthday Bash for Yogi Bear!
- Jul 13 - Jul 19Chocolate Lovers
- Jul 20 - Jul 26Christmas in July
- Jul 27 - Aug 02Hawaiian Luau
- Aug 03 - Aug 09Junior Rangers Ballin' Out Birthday Bash for Ranger Smith!
- Aug 10 - Aug 16Too Cool for School
- Aug 17 - Aug 23Old Fashioned Camping Week
- Aug 24 - Aug 30Under The Sea
- Aug 31 - Sep 07Endless Summer Fest!
- Sep 11 - Sep 13Real Grandparents Play BINGO
- Sep 18 - Sep 20Thanks Campers Weekend!
- Sep 25 - Sep 27Fang-tastic Fall Festival
- Oct 02 - Oct 04Too Cute to Spook Fall Festival
- Oct 09 - Oct 11Hocus Pocus Halloween
- Oct 16 - Oct 18Spooktacular Halloween
- Oct 23 - Oct 25Fright Night Halloween
- Oct 30 - Nov 01Last Blast Monster Mash Halloween
- Nov 06 - Nov 08Veteran's Day Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
Attention Seniors Over 65
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2020
If you are traveling in the area during the summer, please stop in and check our facilities. We have a special rate for 2 Seniors over 65 traveling alone for a single night Sunday – Thursday good for a campsite only. You get one night at our WINTER RATE. Why? Because you will have no choice but to go grab the grandkids, nieces and nephews on your next trip once you have seen what we offer for the entire family. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. NOT available during Holiday period. Cannot be redeemed on BYS. Call park to reserve.
Stay 7 nights, pay for 6 ONLY!
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2020
If you plan on staying for 7 nights you can count on one night being on us! ONLY pay for 6 nights at the normal established rate! Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Available during Holiday period.
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2020
Stay Sunday-Thursday (5 nights total) and only pay for 4 nights at the already established rate! Cannot be combined with any other special or discounts. Not available during Holiday period.