Canyon Lake - San Antonio TX
Canyon Lake, TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Hill Country is the perfect place for families to have the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you’re looking to kick back and relax, or spend the day busy with fun activities, our Camp-Resort is an ideal location. Spend the day splashing in the Water Zone, jumping on the Jump Pad, heading over to the nearby Guadalupe River, or Canyon Lake, and so much more. No matter your age, camping with us is bound to be a blast. Come experience everything our park has to offer while making memories with your friends and family!
Sites & Rentals
- 61 Cabins - Sleep up to 16 people!
- 79 Campsites
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- Primitive Sites
- Pull-thru Sites
- 34 Tent Sites
Arts & crafts
Basketball Court - 1/2 court
Pool with Splash Features
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Linen Rentals
- Dog Run/Park
- Limo Cart Rentals
- Cabana Rental
- General Store
- Laundry Room
- Snack Shop
- Hammock Rentals
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Bear Visits
- Lone Star Retreat: meeting room rental
- TripAdvisor's Top 25 US Hotels for Families 2018
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- TACO Large Park Accommodations of the Year 2018
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Good Sam Ratings: Facility=9.5, Restrooms=9, Appeal=8.5
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for all our campsite and lodging rates - www.jellystonehillcountry.com
Discounts: Visit: www.jellystonehillcountry.com/packages
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation. Children under 3 are free.
Pet Policy: Select pet-friendly units available.
12915 FM 306 Hwy 306
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
Located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country between Canyon Lake and the Guadalupe River. From I-35: Take Exit 191 Hwy 306 West to Canyon Lake. 13 miles on the left. From Hwy 281: East onto FM 306. 16 miles on the right. From I-10 (Houston area): west on I-10 to Sequin. Exit 607 to Hwy 46. 14 miles to I-35 N. Take Exit 191 Hwy 306 West to Canyon Lake. 13 miles on the left.
Lat: 29.8781 - Lng: -98.2432
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Jul 30 - Aug 05Pirates and Mermaids Week
- Aug 06 - Aug 12Yogi Bear's Pic-A-Nic Jamboree Week
- Aug 13 - Aug 19Dinosaur Week
- Aug 24 - Aug 26Bingo Bash Weekend
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 07 - Sep 09Grandparent's Weekend
- Sep 14 - Sep 16Tailgate & Chili Cook-Off Weekend
- Sep 21 - Sep 2350's Weekend
- Sep 28 - Sep 30Fall Fest I Weekend
- Oct 05 - Oct 07Fall Fest II Weekend
- Oct 12 - Oct 14Halloween Weekend
- Oct 19 - Oct 21Halloween Weekend
- Oct 26 - Oct 28Halloween Weekend
- Nov 02 - Nov 04Fall Into Fun Weekend
- Nov 09 - Nov 11Fall Into Fun Weekend
- Nov 16 - Nov 18Fall Into Fun Weekend
- Nov 21 - Nov 25Thanksgiving Week
- Nov 30 - Dec 02Texas Winter Weekend
- Dec 07 - Dec 09Texas Winter Weekend
- Dec 14 - Dec 16Texas Winter Weekend
- Dec 21 - Dec 23Texas Winter Weekend
- Dec 28 - Jan 01New Year's Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
Aug 20 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night FREE! No Saturday arrivals or departures.
7-Night Very Beary Vacation
Jul 08 - Aug 19, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Camp with us for 7 consecutive nights! Up to 25% off! No Saturday arrivals or departures.
4-Night Stay & Play
Jun 08 - Aug 19, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Camp with us for 4 nights! Up to 25% off! Valid Sunday-Thursday only.
Aug 20 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night FREE! No Saturday arrivals or departures.
Fall Camp and Store
Sep 06 - Oct 01, 2018
Campsites only Includes 4 weekends of camping (Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday), plus free on-site storage for your RV in-between for one low rate! Up to 30% off! Excludes Red Carpet Pull-Thru RV Sites.
Double Park Perk
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Spend a total of 7 nights at Jellystone Park™ Guadalupe River and Jellystone Park™ Hill Country! Up to 15% off! Minimum of 3 nights at each park. Excludes holidays. Must call to book.