Mexico - Eastern Lake Ontario NY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 35 miles north of Syracuse, this central New York campground features cabin rentals, park model rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Looking for a beautiful, picturesque campground nestled along the Little Salmon River, then this is the place for you. The Jellystone Park in Mexico makes for a great family vacation. Each weekend has a unique and different theme, with crafts and activities throughout the day. Wagon rides twice a day with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo throughout the park. Local attractions near the park include Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery, Derby Hill Bird Observatory, the City of Oswego's Harborfest or fishing on Lake Ontario.
Sites & Rentals
- 8 primitive
- Cabins (bring own linens and towels)
- Park Trailers (bring your own linens and towels)
- 14 Pull-Thru Sites
- 124 Sites
- 92 W/E Sites
- 15 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
10 miles from Salmon River
Birthday Packages with Yogi Bear
Water Balloon Wars
- escort service to your site
- pump-out service
- Full Service Store - & snack bar
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - 2015, 2016
- Excellence Award 2015, 2016
- Rookie of the Year Award 2015 for new owners.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee 2016
Apr 28 to Oct 29
Hours vary depending on season.
- Rates vary on weekdays and weekends depending on the type of site or unit rented. Please call 315-963-7096 for more information so we can help you select the best site to meet your needs.
Discounts: 10% discount for active duty Military
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Two pets allowed, except restricted dogs, please call for information. Two pet walks in the park. Pets not allowed in the cabins or park models.
Discover what’s around this park
601 County Route 16
Mexico, NY 13114
35 miles North of Syracuse. Traveling north on I-81, take Exit 34, turn left onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left. Traveling south on I-81, take Exit 34, turn right onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left.
Lat: 43.4969 - Lng: -76.2493
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 28 - Apr 30Clean Up Weekend - Saturday Night Free & Complimentary Dinner
- May 07 - May 09Wake up the Bears Weekend
- May 12 - May 14Mother's Day Special Weekend
- May 19 - May 21Military Appreciation Weekend
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Jun 02 - Jun 04Games Weekend/ 2 for 1 Weekend
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Cindy Bear is Here/Pets are Special Weekend
- Jun 16 - Jun 17Father's Day Weekend
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Kids are Special Weekend
- Jun 30 - Jul 03Independence Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Pirates & Princesses Weekend
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Christmas in July Weekend
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Hawaiian Weekend
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Superheroes Weekend
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Western Weekend/Pony Rides/Ranger Smith is Here
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Chocolate Extravaganza Weekend
- Aug 18 - Aug 20Wet & Wild Weekend
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Carnival Weekend
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Sep 08 - Sep 10Football Weekend/Chili Cook-off Weekend
- Sep 15 - Sep 17Fall Festival Weekend/Customer Appreciation Weekend
- Sep 22 - Sep 24Halloween Weekend 1 and Haunted House
- Sep 29 - Oct 01Halloween Weekend 2 and Haunted House
- Oct 06 - Oct 09Columbus Weekend & Halloween Weekend 3
- Oct 13 - Oct 15Leaf Lovers Weekend
- Oct 20 - Oct 22Sunset Weekend/ 2 for 1
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.