Mexico - Eastern Lake Ontario NY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 35 miles north of Syracuse, this central New York campground features cabin rentals, park model rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Looking for a beautiful, picturesque campground nestled along the Little Salmon River, then this is the place for you. The Jellystone Park in Mexico makes for a great family vacation. Each weekend has a unique and different theme, with crafts and activities throughout the day. Wagon rides twice a day with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo throughout the park. Local attractions near the park include Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery, Derby Hill Bird Observatory, the City of Oswego's Harborfest or fishing on Lake Ontario.
Sites & Rentals
- 8 primitive
- Cabins (bring own linens, pillows and towels)
- Park Trailers (bring your own linens, pillows and towels)
- 14 Pull-Thru Sites
- 124 Sites
- 92 W/E Sites
- 15 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
10 miles from Salmon River
Birthday Packages with Yogi Bear
Water Balloon Wars
- Escort service to your site if desired
- Pump-out service if needed
- Full Service Store - & Ice Cream Shoppe
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - 2015-2018
- Outstanding Recreation Program Award 2018
- Excellence Award 2015-2016
- Rookie of the Year Award 2015 for new owners.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee 2016
Apr 26 to Oct 20
Hours vary depending on season, typically Sunday-Thursday 9-5
- Rates vary on weekdays and weekends depending on the type of site or unit rented. Please call 315-963-7096 for more information so we can help you select the best site to meet your needs.
Discounts: 10% discount for active duty Military and Veterans
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Two pets allowed, except restricted dogs, please call for information. Two pet walks in the park. Pets not allowed in the cabins or park models except our designated Pet Friendly Park Model.
Discover what’s around this park
601 County Route 16
Mexico, NY 13114
35 miles North of Syracuse. Traveling north on I-81, take Exit 34, turn left onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left. Traveling south on I-81, take Exit 34, turn right onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left.
Lat: 43.4969 - Lng: -76.2493
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 26 - Apr 28Clean Up Weekend - Saturday Night Free & Complimentary Breakfast for all!
- May 03 - May 05Wake up the Bears Weekend-Stay Friday Night, 25% off Saturday campsite or rental
- May 10 - May 12Mother's Day Special Weekend - Breakfast for Mom, Mom & Me Look-A-Like Contest!
- May 17 - May 19Spring into Summer! Time to enjoy the great outdoors!
- May 24 - May 27Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum)
- May 31 - Jun 02Pets are Special Weekend! Love your pets? So do we!
- Jun 07 - Jun 09Game Show Mania! Come on down, you're the next contestant!
- Jun 14 - Jun 15Father's Day Weekend - Pancake Breakfast for Dad!
- Jun 28 - Jun 30Kids are Special Weekend-Great crafts & activities, magic show and fun, fun, fun
- Jul 04 - Jul 07Independence Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Jul 12 - Jul 14Christmas in July Weekend - Santa & Mrs. Claus will be here!
- Jul 19 - Jul 21Pirates & Princesses Weekend - Cindy Bear will be here!
- Jul 26 - Jul 28Superheroes Weekend - 10% discount for Police, Firefighters or EMT's camping.
- Aug 02 - Aug 04Western Weekend/Pony Rides/Ranger Smith is here!
- Aug 09 - Aug 11Chocolate Extravaganza - Chocolate slip-n-slide, candy bar bingo and more!
- Aug 16 - Aug 18Wet & Wild Weekend - Kids vs Campers water battle, Duck Race for Charity & more!
- Aug 23 - Aug 25Carnival Weekend - Amazing kids carnival right here!
- Aug 30 - Sep 02Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Sep 06 - Sep 08New - Adult Weekend/Chili Cook-off Weekend
- Sep 13 - Sep 15Fall Festival Weekend/Customer Appreciation Weekend-15% discount.
- Sep 20 - Sep 21Halloween Weekend 1 and Haunted House
- Sep 27 - Sep 29Halloween Weekend 2 and Haunted House
- Oct 04 - Oct 06Halloween Weekend 3 & Haunted House
- Oct 11 - Oct 14Columbus Day/Halloween Weekend 4 (3 night minimum)
- Oct 18 - Oct 20Sunset Weekend/ 2 for 1
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.