Mexico - Eastern Lake Ontario NY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 35 miles north of Syracuse, this central New York campground features cabin rentals, park model rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Looking for a beautiful, picturesque campground nestled along the Little Salmon River, then this is the place for you. The Jellystone Park in Mexico makes for a great family vacation. Each weekend has a unique and different theme, with crafts and activities throughout the day. Wagon rides twice a day with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo throughout the park. Local attractions near the park include Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery, Derby Hill Bird Observatory, the City of Oswego's Harborfest or fishing on Lake Ontario.
Sites & Rentals
- 8 primitive
- Cabins (bring own linens and towels)
- Park Trailers (bring your own linens and towels)
- 14 Pull-Thru Sites
- 124 Sites
- 92 W/E Sites
- 15 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
10 miles from Salmon River
Birthday Packages with Yogi Bear
Water Balloon Wars
- escort service to your site
- pump-out service
- Full Service Store - & snack bar
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - 2015, 2016
- Excellence Award 2015, 2016
- Rookie of the Year Award 2015 for new owners.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee 2016
Apr 27 to Oct 21
Hours vary depending on season.
- Rates vary on weekdays and weekends depending on the type of site or unit rented. Please call 315-963-7096 for more information so we can help you select the best site to meet your needs.
Discounts: 10% discount for active duty Military
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Two pets allowed, except restricted dogs, please call for information. Two pet walks in the park. Pets not allowed in the cabins or park models.
Discover what’s around this park
601 County Route 16
Mexico, NY 13114
35 miles North of Syracuse. Traveling north on I-81, take Exit 34, turn left onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left. Traveling south on I-81, take Exit 34, turn right onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left.
Lat: 43.4969 - Lng: -76.2493
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 27 - Apr 29Clean Up Weekend - Saturday Night Free & Complimentary Breakfast
- May 06 - May 08Wake up the Bears Weekend-Stay Friday Night, Get 50% off Saturday-Sites & Rental
- May 11 - May 13Mother's Day Special Weekend - Breakfast for Mom, Mom & Me Look-A-Like Contest!
- May 18 - May 20Military Appreciation Weekend - 25% off for Active Military or Veterans!
- May 25 - May 28Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Jun 01 - Jun 03Game Weekend - Stay Friday Night, Get 50% off Saturday (Sites or Rental Units)
- Jun 08 - Jun 10Pets are Special Weekend - Pet Look-A-Like Contest and more!
- Jun 15 - Jun 16Father's Day Weekend - Pancake Breakfast for Dad!
- Jun 22 - Jun 24Kids are Special Weekend
- Jun 29 - Jul 02Independence Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Jul 06 - Jul 08Pirates & Princesses Weekend - Cindy Bear is Here
- Jul 13 - Jul 15Christmas in July Weekend
- Jul 20 - Jul 22Hawaiian Weekend
- Jul 27 - Jul 29Superheroes Weekend - 10% discount for Police, Firefighters or EMT's camping.
- Aug 03 - Aug 05Western Weekend/Pony Rides/Ranger Smith is Here
- Aug 10 - Aug 12Chocolate Extravaganza Weekend
- Aug 17 - Aug 19Wet & Wild Weekend
- Aug 24 - Aug 26Carnival Weekend
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum)
- Sep 07 - Sep 09New - Adult Weekend/Chili Cook-off Weekend
- Sep 14 - Sep 16Fall Festival Weekend/Customer Appreciation Weekend
- Sep 21 - Sep 23Halloween Weekend 1 and Haunted House
- Sep 28 - Sep 30Halloween Weekend 2 and Haunted House
- Oct 05 - Oct 08Columbus Weekend & Halloween Weekend 3
- Oct 12 - Oct 14Leaf Lovers Weekend
- Oct 19 - Oct 21Sunset Weekend/ 2 for 1
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.