Mexico - Eastern Lake Ontario NY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 35 miles north of Syracuse, this central New York campground features cabin rentals, park model rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Looking for a beautiful, picturesque campground nestled along the Little Salmon River, then this is the place for you. The Jellystone Park in Mexico makes for a great family vacation. Each weekend has a unique and different theme, with crafts and activities throughout the day. Wagon rides twice a day with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo throughout the park. Local attractions near the park include Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery, Derby Hill Bird Observatory, the City of Oswego's Harborfest or fishing on Lake Ontario.
Sites & Rentals
- Cabins (bring own linens, pillows and towels)
- Park Trailers (bring your own linens, pillows and towels)
- 14 Pull-Thru Sites
- 126 Sites
- 92 W/E Sites
- 15 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 3 3 Deluxe Log Cabins - Full Service includes Bath/Shower, Heat/AC, Dishes/Pots/Pans, TV, 2 are riverfront
- 12 12 Rustic Cabins - 4 one room cabins (sleeps 4) and 8 two room cabins (sleeps 6). All rustic cabins include electric, mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Water outside, firepit, charcoal grill. Close to bathrooms, showers and dish cleaning station
Birthday Packages with Yogi Bear
Inflatable Obstacle Course for younger children 54" tall or less. Monitored by staff member
Nature Trails - 22 miles from Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery
Water Balloon Wars
- Escort service to your site if desired
- Pump-out service if needed
- Full Service Store - & Ice Cream Shoppe
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - 2015-2019
- Outstanding Recreation Program Award 2018-2019
- Excellence Award 2015-2016
- Rookie of the Year Award 2015 for new owners.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee 2016
Apr 30 to Oct 17
Hours vary depending on season, typically Sunday-Thursday 9-6
- Rates vary on weekdays and weekends depending on the type of site or unit rented. Please call 315-963-7096 for more information so we can help you select the best site to meet your needs.
Discounts: 10% discount all season long for active duty Military and Veterans
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Two pets allowed, except restricted dogs, please call for information. Two pet walks in the park. Pets not allowed in the cabins or park models except our designated Pet Friendly Park Model.
Discover what’s around this park
601 County Route 16
Mexico, NY 13114
35 miles North of Syracuse. Traveling north on I-81, take Exit 34, turn left onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left. Traveling south on I-81, take Exit 34, turn right onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left.
Lat: 43.4969 - Lng: -76.2493
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 30 - May 02Wakeup the Bears Weekend-Stay Friday & get 25% off Saturday campsite or rentals!
- May 07 - May 09Mother's Day Special Weekend-Celebrate Mom all weekend long w/fun crafts & more!
- May 14 - May 16Spring into Summer! Enjoy the great outdoors with fun crafts, activities & more!
- May 21 - May 23Space Weekend - super-fun science activities and more. It'll be a blast!
- May 28 - May 31Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum)-Decorating contest, bike parade & foam party!
- Jun 04 - Jun 06Game Show Mania Weekend - fun for all ages playing favorite TV Game Shows!
- Jun 11 - Jun 13Hawaiian Weekend - Luau w/Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, color foam party & more!
- Jun 18 - Jun 20Father's Day Weekend - Dad & kids activities, pancake breakfast for Dad & more!
- Jun 25 - Jun 26Kids R Special Weekend - Celebrating Yogi Bear's & Boo Boo's birthdays & more!
- Jul 02 - Jul 05Independence Weekend (3 night min.) Site decorating, wet/wild wagon ride & more!
- Jul 09 - Jul 11Christmas in July Weekend - Santa & Mrs. Claus will be with us!
- Jul 16 - Jul 17Pirates & Princesses Weekend - Cindy Bear is here! Annual Duck Race for charity!
- Jul 23 - Jul 25Superheroes Weekend-10% discount for Police, Firefighters & EMT's camping w/us!
- Jul 30 - Aug 01Color Weekend-Color Run, Glow Light Dance Party with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo & more!
- Aug 06 - Aug 08Western Weekend/Pony Rides/Ranger Smith is here!
- Aug 13 - Aug 15Chocolate Extravaganza - Chocolate slip-n-slide w/foam, candybar bingo and more!
- Aug 20 - Aug 22Wet & Wild Weekend - Beat the heat with our famous Wet & Wild activities!
- Aug 27 - Aug 29Carnival Weekend - Amazing kids carnival right here! Fun games, prizes and more!
- Sep 03 - Sep 06Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum) - Fun includes foam party and lots more!
- Sep 10 - Sep 12Adult Weekend/Chili Cook-off Weekend
- Sep 17 - Sep 19Halloween Weekend 1
- Sep 24 - Sep 26Halloween Weekend 2
- Oct 01 - Oct 03Halloween Weekend 3
- Oct 08 - Oct 11Columbus Day/Halloween Weekend 4 (3 night minimum)
- Oct 15 - Oct 17Sunset Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.