Mexico - Eastern Lake Ontario NY
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 35 miles north of Syracuse, this central New York campground features cabin rentals, park model rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Looking for a beautiful, picturesque campground nestled along the Little Salmon River, then this is the place for you. The Jellystone Park in Mexico makes for a great family vacation. Each weekend has a unique and different theme, with crafts and activities throughout the day. Wagon rides twice a day with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo throughout the park. Local attractions near the park include Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery, Derby Hill Bird Observatory, the City of Oswego's Harborfest or fishing on Lake Ontario.
Sites & Rentals
- 10 Rustic 2 Room Cabins - Electric, small fridge, microwave coffee maker
- Cabins (bring own linens, pillows and towels)
- Park Trailers (bring your own linens, pillows and towels)
- 14 Pull-Thru Sites
- 124 Sites
- 92 W/E Sites
- 15 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 3 3 Deluxe Cabins - Full Service includes Bath/Shower, Heat/AC, Dishes/Pots/Pans, TV, 2 are riverfront
Birthday Packages with Yogi Bear
Inflatable Obstacle Course for younger children 54" tall or less. Monitored by staff member
Nature Trails - 22 miles from Salmon River Falls & Fish Hatchery
Water Balloon Wars
- Escort service to your site if desired
- Pump-out service if needed
- Full Service Store - & Ice Cream Shoppe
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - 2015-2019
- Outstanding Recreation Program Award 2018-2019
- Excellence Award 2015-2016
- Rookie of the Year Award 2015 for new owners.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee 2016
May 1 to Oct 18
Hours vary depending on season, typically Sunday-Thursday 9-6
- Rates vary on weekdays and weekends depending on the type of site or unit rented. Please call 315-963-7096 for more information so we can help you select the best site to meet your needs.
Discounts: 10% discount all season long for active duty Military and Veterans
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Two pets allowed, except restricted dogs, please call for information. Two pet walks in the park. Pets not allowed in the cabins or park models except our designated Pet Friendly Park Model.
Discover what’s around this park
601 County Route 16
Mexico, NY 13114
35 miles North of Syracuse. Traveling north on I-81, take Exit 34, turn left onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left. Traveling south on I-81, take Exit 34, turn right onto Rt 104 West, go 6 miles into the Village of Mexico, turn right at the 2nd traffic light (McDonalds on the corner) onto Academy St, which becomes County Route 16, go 2.8 miles and the campground is on your left.
Lat: 43.4969 - Lng: -76.2493
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 01 - May 03Wakeup the Bears Weekend-Stay Friday & get 25% off Saturday campsite or rentals!
- May 08 - May 10Mother's Day Special Weekend-Celebrate Mom all weekend long w/fun crafts & more!
- May 15 - May 17Spring into Summer! Enjoy the great outdoors with fun crafts, activities & more!
- May 22 - May 25Memorial Weekend (3 night minimum)-Decorating contest, bike parade & foam party!
- May 29 - May 31Space Weekend - New this year-planning fun science activities, it'll be a blast!
- Jun 05 - Jun 07Game Show Mania Weekend - fun for all ages playing favorite TV Game Shows!
- Jun 12 - Jun 14Hawaiian Weekend - Luau w/Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, color foam party & more!
- Jun 19 - Jun 21Father's Day Weekend - Dad & kids activities, pancake breakfast for Dad & more!
- Jun 26 - Jun 28Kids R Special Weekend - Celebrating Yogi Bear's & Boo Boo's birthdays & more!
- Jul 03 - Jul 06Independence Weekend (3 night min.) Site decorating, wet/wild wagon ride & more!
- Jul 10 - Jul 12Christmas in July Weekend - Santa & Mrs. Claus will be with us!
- Jul 17 - Jul 19Pirates & Princesses Weekend - Cindy Bear is here! Annual Duck Race for charity!
- Jul 24 - Jul 26Superheroes Weekend-10% discount for Police, Firefighters & EMT's camping w/us!
- Jul 31 - Aug 02Western Weekend/Pony Rides/Ranger Smith is here!
- Aug 07 - Aug 09Chocolate Extravaganza - Chocolate slip-n-slide w/foam, candybar bingo and more!
- Aug 21 - Aug 23Color Galore! - New this year, color walk/run, color foam party & more!
- Aug 28 - Aug 30Carnival Weekend - Amazing kids carnival right here! Fun games, prizes and more!
- Sep 04 - Sep 07Labor Day Weekend (3 night minimum) - Fun includes foam party and lots more!
- Sep 11 - Sep 13Adult Weekend/Chili Cook-off Weekend
- Sep 18 - Sep 20Halloween Weekend 1 and Haunted House
- Sep 25 - Sep 27Halloween Weekend 2 and Haunted House
- Oct 02 - Oct 04Halloween Weekend 3 & Haunted House
- Oct 09 - Oct 12Columbus Day/Halloween Weekend 4 (3 night minimum)
- Oct 16 - Oct 18Sunset Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
Weekdays - 4th Night FREE!
May 01 - Oct 18, 2020
Weekday Special - Available Sunday through Thursday, camp 3 nights with us and get the 4th night free!
May 01 - Oct 18, 2020
Grandparents bringing their grandchildren (without the parents) to camp Sunday through Thursday (2-night minimum) will receive an additional 15% discount off the weekday rate. Does not apply to holidays.
May 01 - May 31, 2020
Camp with us May 1-May 31 for $495.00 plus metered electric on an Electric/Water site. Choose an Electric/Water/Sewer site for $595.00. $50 electric deposit required.
Sep 01 - Oct 18, 2020
Camp with us any consecutive 30 day period during September-October on an Electric/Water site for $735.00 plus metered electric. Choose to stay on an Electric/Water/Sewer site for $840.00 plus metered electric. $50 electric deposit required.