Kerrville - Guadalupe River TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort Guadalupe River is the perfect place for families to have the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you’re looking to kick back and relax, or spend the day busy with fun activities, our Camp-Resort is an ideal location. Spend the day splashing in Yogi Bear’s Water Zone, putt-putting on our 18-hole mini golf course, walking along the banks of the Guadalupe River, and so much more. No matter your age, camping with us is bound to be a blast. Come experience everything our park has to offer while making memories with your friends and family!
Sites & Rentals
- Pull-thru Sites
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 72 Cabins - Sleep up to 12 people!
- *No tent sites
- 178 RV sites
4 NEW water slides—coming 2018!
Arts & Crafts
Wagon Rides - "Hey Hey" Rides
Water Balloon Wars
Yogi Bear's Water Zone
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Dog Run/Park
- General Store
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Laundry Room
- Fitness Center
- Cartoon Café
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- River Rock Pub & Pizzeria
- Pizza Oven
- Cindy Bear's Sweet Shoppe
- Bear Visits
- Limo Cart Rentals
- Pool Cabana Rentals
- Linen Rentals
- 2012 TACO (Texas Association of Campground Owners) Park of the Year
- 2011 TACO Large Park of the Year
- Good Sam Ratings: Facility=10, Restrooms=9.5, Appeal=9
- 2017 Outstanding Achievement and Excellence Award for Service
- 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year Multiple Units
- 2017 Outstanding Achievement in the Area of Camp Resort Store
- 2018 TACO Large Park of the Year
- #1 Campground in Texas - Texas Outside
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for all our campsite and lodging rates - www.jellystoneguadalupe.com.
Discounts: Visit: www.jellystoneguadalupe.com/packages
Pet Policy: Select pet-friendly units available.
Discover what’s around this park
2605 Junction Hwy 27
Kerrville, TX 78028
Located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, with easy access from I-10. We are just a quick drive from some of the finest sightseeing, hiking, golfing, rafting, biking, horseback riding, and restaurants in the Texas Hill Country.
Lat: 30.0218 - Lng: -99.1254
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Aug 06 - Aug 12Pirates & Mermaids Week
- Aug 13 - Aug 19Wacky Weird Science Week
- Aug 24 - Aug 26Double Dare Weekend
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 07 - Sep 09Carnival Weekend
- Sep 14 - Sep 16Tailgate & Chili Cook-Off Weekend
- Sep 21 - Sep 23So You Think Yogi Bear™ Can Dance? Weekend
- Sep 28 - Sep 30Fall Fest I Weekend
- Oct 05 - Oct 07Fall Fest II Weekend
- Oct 12 - Oct 14Halloween Weekend
- Oct 19 - Oct 21Halloween Weekend
- Oct 26 - Oct 28Halloween Weekend
- Nov 02 - Nov 04Pajama Party Weekend
- Nov 19 - Nov 25Thanksgiving Week
- Nov 30 - Dec 01Holiday Traditions Weekend
- Dec 07 - Dec 08Winter Wonderland Weekend
- Dec 14 - Dec 15Christmas Around the World Weekend
- Dec 21 - Dec 25Christmas Week
- Dec 28 - Jan 01New Year's Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
Aug 20 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night FREE! No Saturday arrivals or departures.
Aug 20 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night FREE! No Saturday arrivals or departures.
Double Park Perk
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2018
Cabins & Campsites Spend a total of 7 nights at Jellystone Park™ Guadalupe River and Jellystone Park™ Hill Country! Up to 15% off! Minimum of 3 nights at each park. Excludes holidays. Must call to book.
Fall Camp and Store
Sep 06 - Oct 01, 2018
Campsites only Includes 4 weekends of camping (Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday), plus free on-site storage for your RV in-between for one low rate! Up to 30% off!