Harrisville - Pittsburgh PA
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest is rated as one of the best, set under the tall trees in the prettiest parts of Butler County in Western Pennsylvania. From basic tenting & RV's, to BIG RIG pull-thru sites, They have what you need. Rental cabins, basic to full service, and Yurts are available. The group camping area with a picnic pavilion is great for clubs and family reunions. With scheduled activities, & family fun, Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest is a great delight for the entire family. This campground has 170 shaded sites with 20/30/50 amp service, laser tag, gaga ball, RC car tracks, swimming pool, game room, store, playground, fire rings, full schedule of activities and games. 10 miles from Grove City Prime Outlets and Moraine State Park, near Amish country, 60 miles north of Pittsburgh and 90 miles south of Erie. Very conveniently located close to Interstate 79 and Interstate 80. Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest is an award winning park. In 2011/2014/2015/2017 they were recognized as ARVC National "Park of the Year". Also in 2014 Yogi Bear awarded them "Facility of the Year" and in 2013 Yogi Bear gave them "Entrepreneur of the Year" and in 2012 they got "#1 Inspection Rating". The restrooms are some of the best in the country.
Sites & Rentals
- 20/30/50 amp electric
- Full hookups
- Group camping area
- Seasonal sites
- Shady level RV campsites
- Tent Camping
18 Bike Rental
Fire Truck Rides
- Dog Park
- Security Gate
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017 ARVC National "
- Park of the Year"
- 2011-2017 PINNACLE CLUB
- 2011-2017 OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
- 2011-2017 RECREATION AWARD
- 2011-2017 #1 Inspection Rating
- 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2014 Facility of the Year
- 2015 Jim Webb Spirit Award
- 2011 Franchise Rookie of the Year
- 2014 #1 Rental Units
- 2012, 2015 #1 Comfort Station (Restrooms)
- Trailer Life 9.5/10*/10
- Woodalls 5W/5W
Apr 15 to Oct 31
Full schedule of activities from opening weekend till closing weekend.
Memorial Day-Labor Day: Sun-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri-Sat 9am-10pm
April 12-Memorial Day &
Labor Day-October 27th: Sun-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri-Sat 9am-9pm
- Rates per day include up to 4 people at check-in
- Tent Camp Site (no hook-ups): $36-68/night or $280/wk
- W/E: $39-75/night or $307/wk
- W/E/S: $43-85/night or $342/wk
- Premium W/E/S: $50-95/night or $392/wk
- Kozy Cabin $60-$118/night or $480/wk
- Log Cabin (LC1) $99-$167/night or $774/wk
- Log Cabins (LC2 & LC3) $143-222/night or $1104/wk
- Heathwood Cabins (LC4, LC7, LC8, LC9, LC10, LC11) $119-192/night or $924/week
- Little Bear Yurt $60-$118/night or $480/wk
- Big Bear Yurt $68-$128/night or $540/wk.
- Boo Boo Bungalow $111-$182/night or $864/wk.
- Yogi Bear Country Cottage $131-$207/night or $1014/wk.
- Rates do not include tax
- Monthly Rate W/E/S $950 plus metered electric
- Seasonal: $2950-3150 plus metered electric
- Daily Extras: Children 4 & under Free, People 5+ $8, Early check-in/Late check-out $3/hr., Pets in Kozy Cabin $25 per pet per night
- Check-in after 3pm, Check-out RV Sites 2pm/Rental Units 11am
- Visitors: $5 Daily, $10 Overnight; Holidays/Halloween $10, Overnight $20.
Discounts: 10% Military discount on campsites
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to rent a campsite, 21 to rent a cabin.
Pet Policy: Pets welcome on campsites. We have three pet-friendly cabins. No pets in any other rental units. $25 fee applies per pet per night. two pet max. with a 35lbs limit.
Discover what’s around this park
DO NOT FOLLOW GPS
449 Campground Road
Harrisville, PA 16038
Campground is located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh, near Slippery Rock and Grove City. The campground offers easy access to both I-80 and I-79, with family camping that is convenient to a wide range of outstanding attractions. From I-80, Exit 29 (Barkeyville): Take Route 8 South into Harrisville, turn left on to Route 58 East, go 1/4 mile to Campground Rd. Turn left, we are 2 miles on the left. From I-79, Exit 113 (Grove City): Take Route 208 East into Grove City, turn right onto Rte 58 East. Follow Rte 58 East into Harrisville, turn left on Campground Rd 1/4 mile past intersection of Rte 8 and Rte 58. We are 2 miles on the left. DO NOT FOLLOW GPS.
Lat: 41.1514 - Lng: -79.9669
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Apr 13 - Apr 15Opening/Wake Up the Bears/Autism Awareness
- Apr 20 - Apr 22Galactic/Honor our Police
- Apr 27 - Apr 29Superhero & Fairytale Fun
- May 04 - May 06Cinco De Mayo
- May 11 - May 13Mothers Celebration
- May 18 - May 20Hogwarts Happenings
- May 25 - May 28Memorial Day
- Jun 01 - Jun 03Kids Carnival
- Jun 08 - Jun 10Old Fashion Family Fun
- Jun 08 - Jun 10Old Fashion Family Fun
- Jun 15 - Jun 17Dads Celebration
- Jun 22 - Jun 24Caribbean Beach
- Jun 29 - Jul 01God Bless the USA
- Jul 06 - Jul 08Stars and Stripes
- Jul 13 - Jul 15Chocolate Extravaganza
- Jul 20 - Jul 22Christmas in July
- Jul 27 - Jul 28Music & More
- Aug 03 - Aug 05Dinosaur Discovery
- Aug 10 - Aug 12Bear’s Birthday Bash/Night at the Races
- Aug 17 - Aug 19Pirate & Mermaid Adventure
- Aug 24 - Aug 26Wet and Wild
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day
- Sep 07 - Sep 09Zombie Hunt 1/September Harvest/Grandparents Celebration
- Sep 14 - Sep 16Zombie Hunt 2/Fall Festival/ Kids’ Carnival
- Sep 21 - Sep 23Pumpkin Fun
- Sep 28 - Sep 30Witches Weekend/Spooktacular Campout 1
- Oct 05 - Oct 07Spooktacular Campout 2/Columbus Day
- Oct 12 - Oct 14Spooktacular Campout 3
- Oct 19 - Oct 21Spooktacular Campout 4
- Oct 26 - Oct 28Campers Appreciation!!!
- May 10 - May 12Mom's the Bomb Mother's Day Celebration
- May 17 - May 19Wonderful Wizarding
- May 24 - May 27In Their Remembrance Memorial Day
- May 31 - Jun 02Yogi Bear's Festival of Fun Kids' Carnival
- Jun 07 - Jun 09Zoo Much Fun Safari
- Jun 14 - Jun 16“A Father and A Friend” Father’s Day Celebration
- Jun 21 - Jun 23Walking on Sunshine Tropical Paradise
- Jun 28 - Jun 30The Mysterious Case of the Missing Pic-A-Nic Basket
- Jul 04 - Jul 07Party in the U.S.A.
- Jul 12 - Jul 14Chocolate Lover’s Extravaganza
- Jul 19 - Jul 21Christmas in July
- Jul 26 - Jul 28Travel Through Time Decades
- Aug 02 - Aug 04Ahoy, Matey Pirates and Mermaids Shipwreck Adventure
- Aug 09 - Aug 11Bear’s Birthday Bash / Night at the Races
- Aug 16 - Aug 18Jurassic Jam
- Aug 23 - Aug 25Wild Wild West Wet N Wild
- Aug 30 - Sep 02Yogi Bear’s™ Pic-A-Nic Basket of Fun Labor Day Celebration
- Sep 06 - Sep 08Autumn Harvest of Happiness Grandparents Celebration / Zombie Takeover 1
- Sep 13 - Sep 15Yogi Bear’s™ Fall Festival of Fun Kids Carnival / Zombie Takeover 2
- Sep 20 - Sep 22Pile on the Pumpkin Fun
- Sep 27 - Sep 29Yogi Bear’s™ Spooky Spooktacular Campout 1
- Oct 04 - Oct 06Yogi Bear’s™ Spooky Spooktacular Campout 2
- Oct 11 - Oct 13Yogi Bear’s™ Spooky Spooktacular Campout 3 & Celebrate Columbus Day!
- Oct 18 - Oct 20Yogi Bear’s™ Spooky Spooktacular Campout 4
- Oct 25 - Oct 27“Thank You Campers” Celebration
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.