Jellystone Park locations across the U.S. and Canada are always looking for ways to create memorable experiences for our guests. Below is a list of highlights of some of the new attractions and activities that Jellystone Park locations introduced in 2023.
- Woodstock, New Brunswick : This location added a gel blaster challenge and magical maze games, providing a fun and exhilarating experience for all guests.
- Pittsfield, Illinois : This location added a brand-new splash pad and multiple large water slides, so guests have even more ways to cool off during the summer.
- Cave City, Kentucky : This location added a gel blaster course and a new jumping pad with a shade structure. The location’s splash pad was also upgraded with brand new splash toys.
- Androscoggin Lake, Maine : Families are having a blast at this location thanks to its new laser tag course.
- Cranberry Acres, Maine: This location added a giant water zone with a multilevel splash ground, water slides, a splashpad, water cannons, blasters, an activity pool, and a hydro storm bucket. Other new attractions include a new laser tag course and a sand volleyball court.
- Grayling, Michigan : New attractions at this location include ZTag and a gem mining sluice.
- Lakes Region, New Hampshire : This location added a new activity pool where guests can play a variety of games in the water.
- South Jersey, New Jersey : This location added new sections to its floating obstacle course providing even more aquatic challenges and added a new laser tag course as well.
- Bath, New York : Families can spend the day splashing in the new splash ground at this location, which features water slides, interactive spray guns, and a giant dump bucket.
- Binghamton, New York : This new Jellystone Park location added a low ropes course, Gellyball (a softer form of paintball), an activity zone with multiple bounce houses, a Do-It-Yourself Café where guests can order the specific type of craft activity they would like to do, and a dog park.
- Asheboro, North Carolina : A new mountain bike trail, called the Bunny Hop Pump Track, has been added to this location allowing guests to ride and explore the park at the same time.
- Bostic, North Carolina : This location added an alpine coaster that features 1,025 feet of up track and 2,515 feet of down track for a total ride of 3,540 feet. Riders can control how fast they go on the downhill section.
- Akron-Canton, Ohio : This location added a 20-foot climbing ropes tower as well as a third playground, complete with new swings and slides where children can play and enjoy together.
- Clays Park, Ohio : Families can enjoy a new 7,500 square foot multilevel water play structure, with water slides, kiddie slides, hydro storm, spray cannons, and more.
- Columbus North, Ohio : This location installed a new resort-style swimming pool, nearly doubled the size of its floating obstacle course, and installed a jump pillow. The park has also built a new dog park.
- Tyler, Texas : New attractions at this location include a new swimming pool, a splash ground, a warming tub, and pool cabanas. The park also added a new playground.
- Wichita Falls, Texas : This location added a water playground that includes water slides, kiddie slides, a hydro storm, spray cannons and more.
- Caledonia, Wisconsin : This location added a second swimming pool for guests to enjoy during their stay.
- Warrens, Wisconsin : This location introduced a floating obstacle course to its lake offering a thrilling challenge for all guests.
As you can see, there have been many exciting additions at Jellystone Park this year. Be sure to reserve your spot in the fun and begin counting down the days till you see your friends Yogi Bear™, Boo Boo™, Cindy Bear™, and Ranger Smith™ at Jellystone Park.
To view the Jellystone Park locations nearest you and to check out each location’s attractions, activities, character interactions, and accommodation options, please visit JellystonePark.com download the Jellystone Park National Directory, or download the Jellystone Park app.