There is a reason why you and your family choose to go on family camping adventures together, and it’s because you value the togetherness that these vacations bring. With campgrounds located all over the United States and Canada, Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts™ are the perfect place to spend your summers together as a family.
When vacationing in Wisconsin, we invite you to stay at any one of our seven camp resorts, conveniently located across the entire state. Cozy Wisconsin cabins are available at every Wisconsin location. Bagley , and Sturgeon Bay offer basic model cabins, while Caledonia , Fort Fremont , Warrens , Atkinson , and Wisconsin Dells offer deluxe cabins as well.
When you and your family choose to stay at one of the available deluxe Wisconsin cabins, you can expect a warm, comfortable cabin, plenty of space for family activities and a kitchenette for preparing meals indoors. The weather during the Wisconsin summers also makes it an ideal time to cook outdoors so you will want to take advantage of the BBQ Pit and outdoor picnic areas adjacent to these cozy Wisconsin cabins.
For those who can do without all of the luxuries of home when on their camping trip, we offer a cabin option that is just right for you. Our rustic cabin model offers the same warmth and comfort as our luxury Wisconsin cabins, just in a smaller model. You may also need to bring your own linens and cooking utensils when staying in a rustic Wisconsin Cabin.
Convenient Wisconsin Jellystone Locations
- If you’re looking for Wisconsin cabins near Koshkonong Lake, look no further than Fort Atkinson. This Wisconsin campground offers both rustic cabins and full-service cabins.
- If you want to experience the “Smallest Town in Wisconsin”, visit our Sturgeon Bay park. This Jellystone Park offers basic cabin accommodations.
- Only 15 minutes from Milwaukee, our campground in Caledonia features full-service cabins.
- Located near Lake Delton, the Jellystone Park in Wisconsin Dells offers full-service and rustic cabins, in addition to larger accommodations.
- For camping on Partridge Lake and the Wolf River, try the Jellystone Park in Fremont. They offer rustic cabins and full-service cabins.
- Located in Warrens , this Jellystone Park features full-service and rustic cabins, as well as several other quality accommodations.
- For a secluded family camping vacation, nothing beats the Jellystone Park in Bagley. Located in a wooded valley across from the Mississippi River, this park offers rustic Wisconsin cabins.
Family Camping in Wisconsin
Family fun is the name of the game, which is why no matter how you choose to camp, you can be assured of an exciting, fun-filled vacation when you visit our campgrounds in Wisconsin. Whether you choose to stay in your own tent, RV or one of our comfortable Wisconsin cabins, Camp Jellystone Park-Resorts will do their part to ensure that you and your family have a relaxing vacation.
You will find a never ending list of activities when you visit our campgrounds, meaning you will always have a fun, family activity to participate in during your stay.
To learn more about all the fun things to do at Jellystone Parks, visit the Park Experience page’].