There’s one state that comes to mind when the word “camping” is mentioned and that state is Michigan! Campgrounds in Michigan are sprawling forested getaways where you can take your family for the vacation of a lifetime. Jellystone Park™ is proud to have five campgrounds throughout the Great Lakes State. While your family is camping at one of our Michigan campgrounds , take a look around. You’ll soon understand why Michigan’s motto is “Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice” which is Latin for “If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you.”
Choose from Among Five Award-Winning Michigan Campgrounds
Jellystone Park Camp Resorts are situated in every corner of Michigan, so no matter where you live, you’ll be close to home, yet far enough away to have that vacation feeling. Our five locations are:
- Frankenmuth - Off I-75 in the city of Frankenmuth. I-75 N bound Birch Run Exit 136 or S bound Bridgeport Exit 144, follow signs to Frankenmuth, S city limits M-83 (Main St) then 1000 yards N on Weiss St. to park.
- Grayling - 7 1/2 miles SE of Grayling off I-75. From I-75, take 4 Mile Rd exit (251), then E 4 miles on 4 Mile Rd.
- Indian River – 4 miles E of Indian River off I-75. Exit #310, M-68, East 4 miles to park.
- Silver Lake - 35 miles N of Muskegon off US 31, or 5 miles W off US 31 (Hart Exit) Follow directions to Silver Lake.
- South Haven – Off I-94 East to I-196 North; Take South Haven Exit #20. Turn Right off Exit, go 4.2 miles to 64th Street. Turn Left on 64th Street, campground is on the right. Please see Google Maps, or the website for more exact details!
Whichever Michigan campground you choose, you’ll be a winner. You simply can’t lose with Michigan camping. Each of the Jellystone Park campgrounds in Michigan has won prestigious awards for their cleanliness, value, and customer service, and not just for one year but for multiple consecutive years!
Do your family a favor. This year, head out to one of Jellystone Park’s Michigan campgrounds. It’ll be an experience they’ll never forget and always cherish, that is until next year’s visit!