If you are looking for Michigan cabins that offer comfort, class, and convenience, then look no further than Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Parks™. Our cabins are spacious, clean and a great reason to stay at Jellystone Park.
We have four campgrounds in Michigan and all of them offer cabin accommodations. Deluxe cabins are available at Frankenmuth and Silver Lake. Rustic cabins are available at Grayling , and Indian River.
Our deluxe Michigan cabins typically come with one or two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom and porch. You’ll find all the comforts of home with these Michigan cabins! Some even feature TVs so you can stay in touch while camping. (Check with the specific Jellystone Park location to see if linens, towels and kitchen utensils are provided).
If you are looking for a more rustic camping experience, our rustic Michigan cabins have just what you are looking for. These cabins generally accomodate 2-4 campers. The rustic cabins are a great way to have a comfortable family vacation without breaking the bank.
- If you want to experience the unique Bavarian village of Frankenmuth , Michigan, try a rustic cabin or fully-equipped trailer at the Jellystone Park.
- For camping near Mackinaw City, try the Jellystone Park in Indian River. They have 24 rustic cabins.
- Near beautiful Silver Lake and the famous Michigan sand dunes, you’ll find the Jellystone Park in Silver Lake. Choose from 20 rustic cabins along with full-service mobile homes and duplexes.
- For a secluded family camping vacation, nothing beats the Jellystone Park in Grayling. Located in wooded northern Michigan, this park has rustic cabins.
- NEW PARK! Come and visit our new Jellystone Park in South Haven, Michigan. This brand new Michigan campground has 50 acres to play on! This park is nestled around the beautiful lake front town of South Haven. Visit this new park for your next family camping adventure.
Family Camping in Michigan
At Jellystone Parks, we are determined to bring you and your family the best camping environment possible. Most of our cabins in Michigan are located a short drive away from major attractions and exciting destinations. As always, there is something for everyone at the campground itself. From outdoor activities like volleyball and miniature golf to indoor entertainment like recreation halls and movie nights, Jellystone Parks encompass the true nature of family camping.
To learn more about all the fun things to do at Jellystone Parks, visit the Park Experience page.