Yogi Bear's Indiana Cabins Open for Camping Season
With so much to see when on vacation in Indiana, we invite you to spend quality time with your family at our 1st rate camp-resorts! For over 40 years, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts™ have excelled in providing first-rate accommodations, amenities, and activities that set the stage for a fun family vacation. Our cabin rentals in Indiana , are always a hit – providing comfy, spacious rooms with all the special touches of home.
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts have seven campgrounds in Indiana and all of them offer cabin accommodations. Cabins are available at the Fremont, Knightstown, Pierceton, Plymouth, Portage, and Scottsburg locations.
Our rustic cabins have one to two rooms and can accommodate up to six people. Most come equipped with a fire pit and picnic table and some have extra space to use as a dining area. Campers just need to bring their own linens, utensils, and anything else needed to create a comfortable stay.
For those wanting a little more luxury, deluxe cabins include a bathroom and kitchenette. Most are equipped with air conditioning, TVs, and covered front porches. These cabins are attractively furnished and some even have loft areas.
At Jellystone Park, we understand that families want the most for their budget and at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park we offer it! With activities and amenities the whole family can enjoy, kids of all ages will want to come back year after year for more. We welcome you to stay in any of our Indiana cabins where you will have a great family camping experience!
- If you’re looking for cabins on Lake Ridinger, look no further than Pierceton. This Indiana campground offers rustic cabins and over 1,000 campsites.
- A short 30 miles from South Bend, Indiana is our park in Plymouth. This park features rustic cabins and over 1,000 campsites.
- Only 30 miles from Chicago, the campground in Portage offers rustic cabins and deluxe trailer rentals at an affordable price. Bring your tent or RV and choose from over 150 campsites.
- Located on Barton Lake, you’ll find the Jellystone Park in Fremont. Choose from rustic cabins, deluxe cabins and over 500 campsites.
- For a secluded family camping vacation, nothing beats the Jellystone Park in Knightstown. Located near Indianapolis in central Indiana, this park features rustic cabins plus tent and RV campsites.
- On Raintree Lake, the Jellystone Park in Scottsburg offers rustic cabins, trailer rentals and campsites.
- Situated near Lake Monroe in Bloomington, Indiana, you will be surrounded by beautiful scenery, an 18 hole championship golf course, and still only 10 minutes from shopping and restaurants. The campground features full hook up sites, beautiful well-equipped cabin rentals, resort style accommodations, a very friendly staff, and plenty of planned activities.
Family Camping in Indiana
At Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts™ we know that family vacations are an important part of family life. That’s why the Yogi Bear team dedicates itself to making your Indiana camping experience a pleasurable one. Our Jellystone Parks come with a variety of amenities and activities that will make your stay fun-filled and worry-free. From miniature golf to volleyball to wagon rides, our activities make the outdoors fun.
To learn more about all the fun things to do at Jellystone Parks, visit our Park Experience page .
*Amenities and Features Vary by Location