Canyon Lake - San Antonio TX
Canyon Lake, TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Jellystone Park™ Hill Country is a family-friendly campground with fun-filled activities and amenities, RV sites, RV rentals, campsites, lodging and cabins located in Canyon Lake, TX. During your stay with us here on our 28 acres, you will enjoy our indoor pool, Jumping Pillow, outdoor pool, Laser Tag, Gem Mine, sand volleyball court, half court basketball, horseshoe pits, playground and Jellystone Hall. The Hall is a multifunctional building with our arcade games, stage for karaoke, projection screen for favorite football games and movie nights, and home of our Pancake Breakfast, ice cream socials and craft/activities. We are located in the beautiful Hill Country, a half mile from the Guadalupe River and 2 miles from Canyon Lake, offering lots to do, such as floating the Guadalupe River (on site shuttle services provided), fishing the Guadalupe; Canyon Lake for swimming, fishing, boating, sailing, or scuba diving; biking trails, hiking trails, Schlitterbahn, and Natural Bridge Caverns just to name a few. Regardless of the time of year or your specific reason for joining us, it is our mission to help you make great memories in a camp-resort dedicated to making family vacation memories that last a lifetime.
Sites & Rentals
- Tenting areas some with Electric and Water/ some Rustic
- 110 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - with full hookups - with full hookups
- Full Hook ups for RV's with Wi-Fi and Cable
- We have cabins located throughout our park with loads of amenities (full kitchens, bathrooms, TV, etc.). Bring the gang, because we can accommodate groups from 4 to 16 people! Pet-friendly & ADA accessible options available.
1/2 mile to the Guadelupe River
Basketball Court - (1/2 court)
Frisbee Golf Course
Heated Pool - Indoor & spa
Nearby: Schliterbaun historic Gruene Sea World Fiesta Texas Alamo River Walk.
Volleyball - sand
Water Balloon Battle Station
recreation hall with arcade
wooded acreage with trails
- 2 meeting rooms
- family reunions groups & winter Texans welcome!
- guest computer station
- LP sales
- rally area for RV clubs
- Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Woodalls 5W/4W
Jan 1 to Dec 31
- Please visit our website for all our campsite and lodging rates - www.jellystonehillcountry.com
Discounts: 10% off weekday cabins and campsites for active and retired military (excludes holidays)
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation. Children under 3 are free.
Pet Policy: Select pet-friendly units available.
Discover what’s around this park
12915 FM 306 Hwy 306
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
Located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country between Canyon Lake and the Guadalupe River. From I-35: Take Exit 191 Hwy 306 West to Canyon Lake. 13 miles on the left. From Hwy 281: East onto FM 306. 16 miles on the right. From I-10 (Houston area): west on I-10 to Sequin. Exit 607 to Hwy 46. 14 miles to I-35 N. Take Exit 191 Hwy 306 West to Canyon Lake. 13 miles on the left.
Lat: 29.8781 - Lng: -98.2432
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- Feb 26 - Feb 28Sock Hop / Classic Car Weekend
- Sep 23 - Sep 25Renaissance Weekend
- Nov 11 - Nov 13Veteran's Day Weekend
- Nov 18 - Nov 20Tailgate Weekend
- Dec 16 - Dec 18Christmas Around the World Weekend
- Dec 18 - Dec 25Christmas Week - Merry Christmas!
- Dec 30 - Jan 01New Year's Weekend
- Jan 01 - Jan 29New Beginnings Weekends
- Feb 03 - Feb 26February Fun Weekends
- Mar 03 - Mar 05Blast-Off Weekend
- Mar 10 - Mar 12Wake Up the Bears Weekend
- Mar 13 - Mar 19Spring Break Week
- Mar 24 - Mar 26Retro Rock & Roll Weekend
- Mar 31 - Apr 02April Fools' Kids Rule Weekend
- Apr 07 - Apr 09Cindy Bear™ Birthday Bash
- Apr 14 - Apr 16Easter Weekend
- Apr 21 - Apr 23Dinosaur Weekend
- Apr 28 - Apr 30Death by Chocolate Weekend
- May 05 - May 07Cinco de Mayo Weekend
- May 12 - May 14Mother's Day Weekend
- May 19 - May 21Super Heroes Weekend
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Day Weekend
- Jun 02 - Jun 04School's Out for the Summer
- Jun 05 - Jun 11Western Roundup Weekend
- Jun 12 - Jun 18Father's Day Week
- Jun 19 - Jun 25Family Olympics Week
- Jun 26 - Jul 04Big Splash 4th of July Week
- Jul 05 - Jul 09Hollywood Weekend
- Jul 10 - Jul 16Under the Sea Week
- Jul 17 - Jul 23Luau Week
- Jul 23 - Jul 30Christmas in July
- Jul 31 - Aug 06Pirate Week
- Aug 07 - Aug 12Yogi Bear's Birthday Week
- Aug 18 - Aug 20Wacky Weird Appreciation Week
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Double Dare Weekend
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 08 - Sep 10Grandparents Weekend
- Sep 15 - Sep 17Nerd Weekend
- Sep 22 - Sep 24Bear Fest Weekend
- Sep 29 - Oct 01Carnival Weekend
- Oct 06 - Oct 08Fall Festival Weekend I
- Oct 13 - Oct 15Enchanted Forest Weekend
- Oct 20 - Oct 22Monster Weekend
- Oct 27 - Oct 29Boo Boo™ BOO Weekend
- Nov 24 - Nov 26Thanksgiving Week
- Dec 08 - Dec 10Christmas Special BOGO Weekend
S’more Deals for this park
5-Night Stay Package
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2017
Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night FREE when you check in on a Sunday. This package can be applied to cabins or campsites.
4-Night Stay & Play Package
Jun 18 - Aug 20, 2017
Camp for 4 nights and receive 2 gem mining bags, 2 ice cream social coupons, and a FREE gift. This package can be applied to cabins or campsites. Available for Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday reservations.
7-Night Very Beary Vacation
Jun 18 - Aug 20, 2017
Includes any 7 consecutive nights, 2 gem mining bags, 2 ice cream socials, and a FREE gift at check-in.
7-Night Stay Package
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2017
Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night FREE when you check in on a Sunday.
BOGO Christmas Special Weekend
Dec 08 - Dec 10, 2017
Pay for one night, stay for two when you stay during our Christmas Special Weekend. Call 830-256-0088 for more details.