Situated in the gentle rolling hills of Pike County in West Central Illinois, our beautiful campground has everything to offer for a great family vacation or weekend camping experience. Our swimming pool and snack bar offers the best in quality family fun time! Come and eat poolside at Yogi Bear’s Cartoon Café and enjoy the arcade, activities and fun with Yogi Bear™ and Friends! Our beautiful lake has a large sandy beach with a fabulous water playground, as well as swimming, fishing, or just relaxing! We have boat and golf cart rentals, planned activities, DJ’s, fireworks, splash hey rides, playgrounds, jumping pillow, WiFi hotspots, Cable TV and more. Enjoy the wooded grounds with shaded campsites and cabins. Just relax on the beach or take part in one of the many activities offered onsite.
Discover What's Around the Park
- Basketball Court
- Biking Trails
- Gem Mining
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Haunted Trail in October
- Indoor Theater
- Jumping Pillow
- Kayak & Paddle Boat Rentals
- Lake Swimming
- NEW 2014 Inflatable Lake Toys!
- Paddle Board Rentals
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming Pool
- Wagon Rides
- Walking Trails
- planned activities
Location & Info
1405 Lakeview HTS
Pittsfield, IL 62363
GPS: Lat: 39.6257 - Lng: -90.8102
Phone & Maps
Direct Toll-Free: (877) 808-7463
Approximately 4 hours from Joliet, IL and 1 hour from St. Louis. <b>From Chicago: </b>I55 South from Chicago to Springfield. At Springfield, turn onto I72 West toward Jacksonville IL, follow for 75 miles until you reach Pittsfield. Take exit 31, turn left toward Pittsfield on Cty Hwy 3. After 4 miles, campground is on right across from a church. <b>From St. Louis:</b> US61 N toward Hannibal/Bowling Green, Take US54 ramp toward Mexico/Louisiana. Turn right onto US54 crossing into IL and follow to Pittsfield. Turn left off US54/Washington St. onto Memorial St at Ayerco Gas station. Follow Memorial St which will turn into Lakview Heights/CR3. Campground is on left.
Apr 17 to Nov 1
Mid-April to November
May-October: Sunday-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri &
Sat 9am-9pm. November-April office hours are limited.
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- Apr 17 - Apr 19Opening Weekend & Spring Clean
- Apr 24 - Apr 26Earth Appreciation Weekend
- May 01 - May 03Getting To Know You
- May 08 - May 10Mother's Day Celebration!
- May 15 - May 17Peace, Love, Jellystone!!!
- May 22 - May 25Memorial Day Festivities (Pool & Beach Open)
- May 29 - May 30School's Out For Summer
- Jun 05 - Jun 07Fifth Annual Chocolate Lovers Extravaganza I
- Jun 12 - Jun 14Boo Boo™ Birthday Party
- Jun 19 - Jun 21Father's Day Weekend!
- Jun 26 - Jun 28Chocolate Lover's Extravaganza II
- Jun 29 - Jul 05Happy Birthday America! July 4th Week Spectacular!
- Jul 10 - Jul 12Yogi Bear™ Birthday Party
- Jul 17 - Jul 19Third Annual Christmas In July I
- Jul 24 - Jul 26Christmas In July II
- Jul 31 - Aug 02Cindy Bear™ Birthday Party
- Aug 07 - Aug 09Teen Weekend!
- Aug 14 - Aug 16Back To School Blast
- Aug 21 - Aug 23Camper Appreciation Weekend I
- Aug 28 - Aug 30Casino Night Is Back!!!
- Sep 04 - Sep 07Labor Day Weekend! (Pool & Beach Close)
- Sep 11 - Sep 13Grandparents Weekend
- Sep 18 - Sep 20Camper Appreciation II
- Sep 25 - Sep 27Sports/Tailgate Weekend
- Oct 02 - Oct 04Annual Halloween Spook-tacular Event I
- Oct 09 - Oct 11Halloween Spook-tacular Event II
- Oct 16 - Oct 18Pike County Fall Color Drive & Say Goodnight To The Bears (Activities end for season)
Sites & Rentals
- Lakefront & Creekside Cabins - Lakefront & Creekside Cabins
- 2 bedroom cottages - 2 bedroom cottages
- located in the gentle rolling hills of West Central IL on 105 wooded acres - located in the gentle rolling hills of West Central IL on 105 wooded acres
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Plus Cable - some with 50 amp
- shaded spacious pull-thru sites - shaded spacious pull-thru sites
- waterfront sites - waterfront sites
- Cabins - Lakeside Park Model Cabins
- Centrally located snack bar and laundry facilities
- enclosed doggie park
- sparkling clean restrooms
- Full Service Store
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
- Facility of the Year 2013
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- W/E/S/Cable (30 amp): $40-57
- W/E/S Cable (50 amp): $42-59
- W/E/Cable (30 amp): $37-54
- W/E/Cable (50 amp): $40-57
- Waterfront tent or pop-up W/E (20 or 30 amp): $34-51
- Rates are for one camping unit, 2 adults and 4 children; additional adult (over 18 years) $5.00 per night, 8 person maximum
- Lakeside Park Model Cabins: $155-179/night for 2 adults and 4 children
- 2 Bedroom Lakefront Cottages: $139-$169/night for up to 6 people with 4 adults maximum
- Lakefront & Creekside Rustic Log Cabins: $75-89/night for 2 adults & 3 children
- Seasonal sites available
- Call or visit our website for specials plus weekly & monthly rates
- New 2015 Mid Week Cottage & Park Model Value Packages
Discounts: 10% Military & First Responders discount with ID, $2 off AARP member with current ID, 10% Two Rivers Jeep Club member with ID
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to make a reservation for camping, and must be 21 to make a reservation for lodging.
Pet Policy: 2 dogs maximum per site, pet fee for cottages, pets are not permitted in new park model cabins
There are no deals at this time.