Pittsfield - Pine Lakes IL
Situated in the gentle rolling hills of Pike County in West Central Illinois, our beautiful campground has everything to offer for a great family vacation or weekend camping experience. Enjoy the wooded grounds with shaded campsites and cabins. Just relax on the beach or take part in one of the many activities offered onsite. Our swimming pool and snack bar offers the best in quality family fun time! Come and eat poolside at Yogi Bear’s Cartoon Café and enjoy the arcade, activities and fun with Yogi Bear™ and Friends! Our beautiful lake has a large sandy beach with a fabulous water playground, as well as swimming, fishing, or just relaxing! We have boat and golf cart rentals, planned activities, DJ’s, fireworks, splash hey rides, playgrounds, jumping pillow, Cable TV and more. NEW 2016 park wide FREE Wi-Fi! Plus additional amenities to be announced soon!
Discover What's Around the Park
Sites & Rentals
- Basketball Court
- Biking Trails
- Fishing - in our Large Lake
- Gameroom - Arcade
- Gem Mining
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Haunted Trail in October
- Indoor Theater
- Inflatable Lake Toys!
- Jumping Pillow
- Kayak & Paddle Boat Rentals
- Lake Swimming
- Paddle Board Rentals
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming Pool
- Wagon Rides
- Walking Trails
- planned activities
- Lakefront & Creekside Cabins
- 2-Bedroom Cottages
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Plus Cable - 30 & 50 Amp Available
- Shaded Spacious Pull-thru W/E & Cable sites
- Waterfront Tent/Pop up Sites with Electric & Water
- Cabins - Lakeside Park Model Cabins
Location & Info
1405 Lakeview HTS
Pittsfield, IL 62363
GPS: Lat: 39.6257 - Lng: -90.8102
Phone & Maps
Direct Toll-Free: (877) 808-7463
Approximately 4 hours from Joliet, IL and 1 hour from St. Louis. <b>From Chicago: </b>I55 South from Chicago to Springfield. At Springfield, turn onto I72 West toward Jacksonville IL, follow for 75 miles until you reach Pittsfield. Take exit 31, turn left toward Pittsfield on Cty Hwy 3. After 4 miles, campground is on right across from a church. <b>From St. Louis:</b> US61 N toward Hannibal/Bowling Green, Take US54 ramp toward Mexico/Louisiana. Turn right onto US54 crossing into IL and follow to Pittsfield. Turn left off US54/Washington St. onto Memorial St at Ayerco Gas station. Follow Memorial St which will turn into Lakview Heights/CR3. Campground is on left.
Apr 22 to Nov 1
Mid-April to November
May-October: Sunday-Thurs 9am-7pm, Fri &
Sat 9am-9pm. November-April office hours are limited.
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- Apr 22 - Apr 24Opening Weekend & Honoring Earth Day!
- Apr 29 - May 01Getting To Know You
- May 06 - May 08Mother's Day Celebration!
- May 13 - May 15Pet Lovers Weekend Is Back!
- May 20 - May 22It's All About Games!!! Win It In A Minute, etc.!
- May 27 - May 30Memorial Day Festivities! (Pool & Lake Open)
- Jun 03 - Jun 05Sixth Annual Chocolate Lovers Extravaganza I
- Jun 10 - Jun 12Boo Boo™ Birthday Party!
- Jun 17 - Jun 19Father's Day Weekend!
- Jun 24 - Jun 26Chocolate Lover's Extravaganza II!
- Jun 29 - Jul 04Happy Birthday America! July 4th Spectacular!
- Jul 08 - Jul 10Yogi Bear™ Birthday Party!
- Jul 15 - Jul 17NEW! Pirate Weekend! Ahoy Mate!!!
- Jul 22 - Jul 24NEW! Hawaiian Luau!
- Jul 29 - Jul 31Fourth Annual Christmas In July!
- Aug 05 - Aug 07Cindy Bear™ Birthday Party!
- Aug 12 - Aug 14Teen Weekend! And This Year Tween's Too!
- Aug 19 - Aug 21Summer Olympics 2016!
- Aug 26 - Aug 28Second Annual Casino Night! (Adults Only)
- Sep 02 - Sep 05Labor Day Weekend! (Pool & Beach Close)
- Sep 09 - Sep 11Honoring Our Heroes & Grandparents Weekend!
- Sep 16 - Sep 18Camper Appreciation Weekend!
- Sep 23 - Sep 25NEW! Mexican Fiesta! Ole!!!
- Sep 30 - Oct 02Annual Halloween Spook-tacular Event I
- Oct 07 - Oct 09Halloween Spook-tacular Event II
- Oct 14 - Oct 16Pike County Fall Color Drive & Say Goodnight To The Bears (Activities end for season)
- Oct 21 - Oct 23Last Weekend Of Camping for 2016! (Cottages remain open for hunting season)
- Centrally Located Snack Bar & Laundry Facilities
- Leash-Free Enclosed Dog Park
- Sparkling Clean Restrooms
- Full Service Store - At The Ranger Station: RV, Camping, & Fishing Supplies including Ice, Bait, & Firewood
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
- Facility of the Year 2013
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- W/E/S/Cable (30 amp): $50-67
- W/E/S Cable (50 amp): $52-69
- W/E/Cable (30 amp): $47-64
- W/E/Cable (50 amp): $50-67
- Waterfront tent or pop-up W/E (20 or 30 amp): $44-61
- Rates are for one camping unit, 2 adults and 4 children; additional adult (over 18 years) $5.00 per night, additional child $3.00 per night, 8 person maximum
- Lakeside Park Model Cabins: $165-189/night for 2 adults and 4 children
- 2 Bedroom Lakefront Cottages: $149-$179/night for up to 6 people with 4 adults maximum
- Lakefront & Creekside Rustic Log Cabins: $85-99/night for 2 adults & 3 children
- Seasonal sites available
- Call or visit our website for specials plus weekly & monthly rates
- New 2016 Mid Week Cottage & Park Model Value Packages
Discounts: 10% Military & First Responders discount with ID, $2 off AARP member with current ID, 10% Two Rivers Jeep Club member with ID
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to make a reservation for camping, and must be 21 to make a reservation for lodging.
Pet Policy: 2 dogs maximum per site, pet fee for cottages, pets are not permitted in new park model cabins
Camping & Lodging Weekly Special!
Apr 22 - Oct 22, 2016
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th night FREE! (Weekly reservations cannot be made Saturday to Saturday. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid during Holiday or Halloween Weekends)