It’s National S’mores Day! We have decided to put some of our favorite s’more recipes together so that next time you are around a bonfire (hopefully tonight when you’re celebrating), you have some tasty treats to try out!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
– These are perfect for a summer night! It’s your classic s’more with a twist- strawberries!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores
– Toss out the graham crackers for your next bonfire and use chocolate chip cookies instead. You won’t regret it!
- S’mores Campfire Cones
– A fun twist that’s super easy to make and easy to eat!
- Cinnamon Caramel S’more
– The combination of these flavors will make it hard to stop eating!
- Reese’s S’more
– Ditch the Hershey’s chocolate and spice it up with Reese’s peanut butter cups. Regular s’mores will not be as exciting once you try these.
- Chocolate Lovers S’more
– Love chocolate? This s’more might be the one for you! You can never have too much chocolate.
Try out these delicious s’more recipes and let us know what you think! Are you more traditional or like to switch it up?