Tyler - East TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Jellystone Park at Whispering Pines is a family-owned RV and cabin resort devoted to family camping, corporate conferences, church retreats, and special events. We are a preferred destination for holidays, birthdays, weddings, family reunions, rallies and much more. Located on 47 acres in the rolling hills of the East Texas Piney Woods north of Tyler, Texas, Whispering Pines is one of the most beautiful parks in the South. We're open year-round with an inviting average temperature of 76.8 degrees, per the Weather Channel. We're hands-on, on-site, and at your service. Our goal is put a smile on our guests' faces. We want you to have a great experience while you're with us!
Sites & Rentals
- 100 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Platinum, Premium & Economy RV Sites
- 3 W/E Sites - Economy RV Sites
- 27 Cabins - Loft, Double, Bunk, Regular & Efficiency Cabins
- We offer large, shady sites; pull-throughs; and 30 & 50 amp at each full hookup site
- 10 Tent Sites - Primitative
1 Family pool
1 Outdoor Pool - One Adult pool
1 Theater - Outdoor Movie Theater
1 Volleyball - Sand Volleyball
2 Pickleball Courts
A large covered patio and sun deck joins the pool areas.
Lake - Catch and Release Fishing
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Room
- Full Service Store
- 3 meeting rooms with kitchens-great for rallies, reunions, retreats, weddings & more
- Snack Shop - Open weekends during summer months and special occasions
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Free activities for kids, Spring Break thru October 2017 Monday thru Thrusd
In Season: 9am-6pm, Monday- Thursday &
Sunday 9am-9pm, Friday &
Off Season: 9am-6pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Sunday, 9am-7pm Friday &
Saturday, 9am-7pm Friday &
- Rates do not include taxes
- Loft cabins: $165/night
- Double cabins: $155/night: Bunk cabins: $145/night
- Cabins: $135/night
- Efficiency cabins: $125/night
- Economy RV site Full hookup 30 & 50 amp site: $30/night plus $5/person/night
- Premium RV sites: $50/night plus $5/person/night, Platinum RV sites $70/night plus $5/person/night
- Economy Water & Electric site: $30/night plus $5/person/night
- Primitive Tent sites: $30/night plus $5/person/night
- Visit our website for specials and policies
- Extended stay rates available.
Discounts: 10% to active duty and retired military. Need to show identification.
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to rent a campsite; 21 to rent a cabin
Pet Policy: No aggressive breeds. Pets are allowed in cabins with $20/stay/pet.
5583 FM 16 East
Tyler, TX 75706
From Interstate 20, Exit 562. Head North on Farm to Market (FM) 14, approximately 6 miles. Turn Right on Farm to Market 16 E (East). It's just about a mile, and on the Left. Look for our sign. We look forward to seeing you!
Lat: 32.5325 - Lng: -95.2532
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 09 - May 10Mother's Day Weekend
- May 30 - May 31Yogi Bear™ Western Weekend
- Jun 23 - Jun 28Yogi Bear™ Wet-N- Wild Weekend
- Jul 28 - Aug 02Splish Splash Week
- Aug 04 - Aug 09Hot, Hot, Hot Week
- Aug 29 - Aug 31Labor Day Weekend
- Mar 05 - Mar 19Yogi Bear™ Loves Spring Break
- Mar 21 - Mar 25Yogi Bear™ Easter Eggstravaganza
- May 27 - May 29Memorial Day Weekend
- May 31 - Jun 04All About Chocolate Week
- Jun 06 - Jun 11Yogi Bear™ Birthday Pic-a-Nic of Fun
- Jun 13 - Jun 18Yogi Bear™ Father Celebration
- Jun 20 - Jun 25Come be a Super Hero.
- Jun 26 - Jul 03Celebrate America Week
- Jul 05 - Jul 09Summer Mardi Gras Madness
- Jul 18 - Jul 23Christmas in July
- Jul 25 - Jul 30Pirates Weekend
- Aug 01 - Aug 06Are you a part of the Tribe? Come join us.
- Aug 08 - Aug 13Yogi Bear™ Hawaiian Luau
- Aug 15 - Aug 20Yogi Bear™ Back to School Bash
- Aug 22 - Aug 27Join us for the Back to the 50's Week.
- Jul 01 - Jul 082017 YOGI BEAR CELEBRATE AMERICA WEEK
- Sep 01 - Sep 03LABOR DAY WEEK
- Oct 06 - Oct 28Halloween activities, costume contests, trunk or treat, haunted woods, magic pum
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.