Tyler - East TX
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Jellystone Park at Whispering Pines is a RV and Cabin Resort devoted to Family Fun, RV camping, Cabin camping, day passes, corporate conferences, church retreats, rallies, holidays, and special events. Located on 47 acres in the rolling hills of the East Texas Piney Woods north of Tyler, Texas, Jellystone Park at Whispering Pines is one of the most beautiful parks in the South. We're open year-round with an inviting average temperature of 76.8 degrees, per the Weather Channel. We're hands-on, on-site, and at your service. Our goal is put a smile on our guests' faces. We want you to have a great experience while you're with us!
Sites & Rentals
- 63 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Platinum, Premium & Economy RV Sites
- 3 W/E Sites
- 33 Cabins - Grand, Loft, Double, Bunk, Regular & Efficiency Cabins
- We offer large, shady sites; pull-throughs; and 30 & 50 amp at each full hookup site
2 Pickleball Courts
A large covered patio and sun deck joins the pool areas.
Kids Water Zone
Lake - Catch and Release Fishing
Outdoor Pool - One Adult pool
Theater - Outdoor Movie Theater
Volleyball - Sand Volleyball
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Laundry Room
- Full Service Store
- 3 meeting rooms with kitchens-great for rallies, corporate functions, & other special events
- Snack Shop - Open weekends during summer months and special occasions
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Free activities for Children (Age 4 to 17) Monday-Thursday during Summer
Memorial Day to Labor Day: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-8pm, Saturday 9am-7pm, Sunday 9am-2pm
Off Season: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-2pm
- Call for Rates Property Types Include: Efficiency Cabins Bunk Cabins Regular Cabins Loft Cabins Double Cabins Grand Cabins Economy RV Sites Premium Rally I RV Sites Premium Rally II RV Sites Platinum RV Sites Cabins are pet friendly with a $20/pet added fee (Maximum 2) Call for pet policy and approval before booking Children 3 and under are free. For deposit and cancellation information please visit our website or call our office All major credit cards accepted. Visit our website for complete details! Pet Policy: Dogs of non-aggressive breeds are allowed at our resort. Our guests with 4-legs must be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend. Please keep your pets on a leash at all times. Contact the reservations office for pet policy specifics prior to booking.
Discounts: 10% to active duty and retired military, and first responders. Need to show identification.
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to rent a campsite; 21 to rent a cabin
Pet Policy: No aggressive breeds. Pets are allowed in cabins with $20/pet (Maximum 2).
5583 FM 16 East
Tyler, TX 75706
Heading East on Interstate 20, Exit 562. Head North on Farm to Market (FM) 14, approximately 6 miles. Turn Right on Farm to Market 16 E (East). It's just about a mile, and on the Left. Heading West on Interstate 20, Exit 567. Head North on 155 for approximately 3 miles. Take a left at the flashing light onto Farm to Market 16. It's about 4 miles, we are on the Right! Look for our sign. We look forward to seeing you!
Lat: 32.5325 - Lng: -95.2532
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 29 - Aug 30Summer Spectular
- Jun 15 - Jun 17Father's Day Weekend
- Jun 29 - Jul 04Celebrate AMERICA
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 08 - Sep 10Fall Fun
- Sep 15 - Sep 20Fall Fun
- Sep 22 - Sep 24Fall Fun
- Sep 29 - Aug 31Fall Fun
- Oct 13 - Oct 14Spooktacular Weekend
- Oct 20 - Oct 20Halloween Spooktacular
- Oct 27 - Oct 27Halloween Spooktacular
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.