Portage - Indiana Dunes IN
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 30 miles SE of Chicago, this Indiana campground features campsite lot sales, cabin rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Stay at the campground and enjoy tennis courts, a fishing lake, sandy beach and much more. While your here, visit Deep River Water Park, the Washington Park Zoo or the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.
Sites & Rentals
- Portage is a membership park with limited sites open to the public.
- Limited October-May
- 940 Sites - with 125 sites available for nightly rental
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
4 Swimming Pool
Canoe or Kayak Rentals
Fishing - lake
Gameroom - family
Gem Mining - mining for gemstones
Golf Cart Rentals
- LP gas
- General Store - & gift shop
- 5 Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
Apr 1 to Nov 1
This is a membership park, limited sites open to public.
In Season: 9am-9pm Daily
Off Season: 8am-4pm Monday through Friday
- <b>All rates based on family of 5</b>
- Camping, full hook up: Sunday - Thursday $47, Friday & Saturday $55, Holidays (3 night minimum) $61
- Weekly $300
- Tent,W/E: Sun-Thurs. $34, Weekends $41, Holidays (3 night minimum) $48
- Weekly $217
- Tent rates based on 1 tent per site, 1 Extra tent allowed per site $20 per night.
- Regular Rental cabins: Sun-Thurs $71, Friday & Saturday $96, Holidays (3 night minimum) $106 Weekly $471
- Deluxe Rental cabins: Sun-Thurs $96, Friday & Saturday $116, Holidays (3 night minimum) $126, Weekly $560
- Extra adult $7, extra child $5 per night
- Day visitor $7 adult, $5 child per day
- Seasonal full hookup: monthly $580, 3 month $1450, entire season $2220
- Camping fees subject to IN state tax
- Good Sam RV Club, Senior citizen, Military, 10% discount
Discounts: 10% Senior Citizen or Good Sam discounts. Military 10% discount.
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Leashed pets welcome. No pets in cabins.
Discover what’s around this park
5300 Old Porter Rd.
Portage, IN 46368
Located 30 miles SE of Chicago. Take I-94 to St Hwy 249, Exit 19, S 1 block to US 20, W 1 mile to Old Porter Rd, or take IN toll Rd to exit 23, then N 1 mile on Willow Crk Rd to US 20, W on US 20 for 1/4 mile to Old Porter Rd.
Lat: 41.5937 - Lng: -87.2077
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 18 - May 20Staff Training Weekend with BOGO & Free Weekend Give-a-way
- May 25 - May 28Memorial Weekend-"Wake Up The Bears"
- Jun 01 - Jun 03Get Aquainted Weekend
- Jun 08 - Jun 10Rhythm & Blues Weekend
- Jun 15 - Jun 17Parents Weekend
- Jun 22 - Jun 24June 24th Taste of Yogi Weekend
- Jun 29 - Jul 01Wild West/Yogi and the Bandits Weekend
- Jul 06 - Jul 09Independence Day Weekend
- Jul 13 - Jul 15Hawaiian Weekend
- Jul 20 - Jul 22Legends Weekend
- Jul 27 - Jul 29Christmas In July
- Aug 03 - Aug 05Boo Boo's Halloween Weekend
- Aug 10 - Aug 12Yogi Bear's Birthday Celebration
- Aug 17 - Aug 19Fairy Tale Weekend
- Aug 24 - Aug 26Fiesta Weekend
- Aug 31 - Sep 03Labor Day Weekend-Put the Bear's to Bed
- Sep 07 - Sep 09Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.