Portage - Indiana Dunes IN
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located 30 miles SE of Chicago, this Indiana campground features campsite lot sales, cabin rentals, tent sites and RV camping. Stay at the campground and enjoy tennis courts, a fishing lake, sandy beach and much more. While your here, visit Deep River Water Park, the Washington Park Zoo or the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.
Sites & Rentals
- Portage is a membership park with limited sites open to the public.
- Limited October-May
- 940 Sites - with 125 sites available for nightly rental - with 125 sites available for nightly rental
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
4 Swimming Pool
Canoe or Kayak Rentals
Fishing - lake
Gameroom - family
Gem Mining - mining for gemstones
Golf Cart Rentals
- LP gas
- General Store - & gift shop
- 5 Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- PINNACLE CLUB
Jan 1 to Dec 31
This is a membership park, limited sites open to public.
In Season: 9am-9pm Daily
Off Season: 8am-4pm Daily
- <b>All rates based on family of 5</b>
- Camping, full hook up: Sunday - Thursday $47, Friday & Saturday $55, Holidays (3 night minimum) $61
- Weekly $300
- Tent,W/E: Sun-Thurs. $34, Weekends $41, Holidays (3 night minimum) $48
- Weekly $217
- Tent rates based on 1 tent per site, 1 Extra tent allowed per site $20 per night.
- Regular Rental cabins: Sun-Thurs $71, Friday & Saturday $96, Holidays (3 night minimum) $106 Weekly $471
- Deluxe Rental cabins: Sun-Thurs $96, Friday & Saturday $116, Holidays (3 night minimum) $126, Weekly $560
- Extra adult $7, extra child $5 per night
- Day visitor $7 adult, $5 child per day
- Seasonal full hookup: monthly $580, 3 month $1450, entire season $2220
- Camping fees subject to IN state tax
- Good Sam RV Club, Senior citizen, Military, 10% discount
Discounts: 10% Senior Citizen or Good Sam discounts. Military 10% discount.
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Leashed pets welcome. No pets in cabins.
Discover what’s around this park
5300 Old Porter Rd.
Portage, IN 46368
Located 30 miles SE of Chicago. Take I-94 to St Hwy 249, Exit 19, S 1 block to US 20, W 1 mile to Old Porter Rd, or take IN toll Rd to exit 23, then N 1 mile on Willow Crk Rd to US 20, W on US 20 for 1/4 mile to Old Porter Rd.
Lat: 41.5937 - Lng: -87.2077
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 19 - May 21Staff Training Weekend & FREE Weekend Give-a-way
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Weekend "Wake up the Bears"
- Jun 02 - Jun 0420% off Camper Appreciation/Hero Weekend
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Cinco De Mayo Weekend
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Rhythm & Blues Weekend
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Parents Weekend
- Jun 30 - Jul 04Independence Day Weekend (3 night min), get the 4th night FREE!!
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Hoe Down/Yogi and the Bandits Weekend
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Doo Wop Weekend
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Chocolate Lovers Weekend
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Christmas in July
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Yogi Bear's Birthday Celebration
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Boo Boo's Halloween Weekend
- Aug 18 - Aug 2040th Anniversary Weekend
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend "Put the Bears to Bed"
- Sep 08 - Sep 1040th Fall weekend, 40% off all Camp Sites!!
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.