West Des Moines
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
*Note: This campground is converting to a Jellystone Park for the 2019 season* Found on the outskirts of Waukee, Iowa, which is located just a few miles west of West Des Moines, this campground is conveniently situated one and a half miles away from Interstate 80 - but your ears won’t be able to tell! From the shady campsites to the immaculate facilities, Timberline Campground continues to delight its guests time and time again. Let your hosts show you how Timberline Campground provides country camping with city convenience!
Sites & Rentals
- 3 Cabins - Rustic cabins with one double bed and one bunk bed. Showers and restrooms nearby.
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- W/E Sites
- Tent Sites
2 Pavilion - One enclosed, one open.
Biking Trails - Nearby
Picnic Area with shelter, tables and fireplace. Available for rent.
Rec Hall with pool table, ping pong, arcade games and jukebox. Available for rent.
- 2 Comfort Station/Bathroom
- General Store
- Dump station
- 1 Laundry Room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Dog Run/Park
- Good Sam Rated 8.5/10*/9.5
- Highest rated park in Iowa by Trailer Life for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Eligible for Jellystone Park Franchise Awards in 2019
Apr 1 to Nov 1
Becoming a Jellystone in 2019
Off-season hours vary
- Rates are for 2 people, 1 vehicle per site. Cabin rates includes up to 4 people. All rates may vary for holidays and special events.
- Full Hookup Site $49/night, $300/week
- Water/Electric Site: $45/night, $280/week
- Tent Site: $30/night
- Camping Cabin $75/night, 2 night minimum
- Extra vehicle $1/day, Extra person $2/day, Guest Charge $2/day, Under 3 years old-no charge
- Picnic Shelter & Rec Room Rental: $50/hour
- Visit our website for complete rate details and policies
Discounts: Good Sam, Military 10%
Pet Policy: No pets in cabins.
Discover what’s around this park
31635 Ashworth Rd.
Waukee, IA 50263
On the I-35 and I-80 Junction (big yellow dot), go west 5 miles on I-80. Then take the Waukee exit, the exit number is 117. Then go 1 mile north and then a half mile east (follow the blue camping signs along the road.)
Lat: 41.5798 - Lng: -93.8738
S’more Deals for this park
There are no deals at this time.