It’s almost October. The leaves are turning and the peak camping season is over, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t still get out there for a family camping trip. Your RV doesn’t have frozen pipes. You haven’t winterized yet. Even if you have, you can still get out for a nice brisk fall weekend with the kids. While some parks have already closed, we stay open all year and the weather is beautiful with cooler nights to make the campfire more enjoyable.
Here are just a few reasons to get out there again:
- Less traffic
- Less crowded
- Lower campsite prices
- Changing seasons and colors
RUSTIC CABINS are discounted this Fall* with the exception of the following dates:
Oct. 8-11, Oct. 22-24 & Oct. 29-31.
- 1-Room Cabin (sleeps 5) $50.00 per night
- Reg. price $88.00 – $96.00 per night
- 2-Room Cabin (sleeps 7) $60.00 per night
- Reg. price $98.00 – $106.00 per night
*Applies only to the Jellystone Park in Sturbridge