Burleson - North Texas - South Fort Worth TX
North Texas Jellystone Park is located 15 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth and 40 minutes west of Dallas. The Park has 37 Luxury cottages (25 of the cottages have 2 person spa and fireplace). We also have 24 Homestead Cottages and 35 Ulrich Cabins, with kitchen, full-size fridge, either a stove or cook-top, and sleeps larger families. There are 150 RV sites. All of the RV sites have full hookups. We also have primitive campsites. When you walk into one of the cottages, your jaw will drop open. You will feel like you just walked into a bedroom in a million dollar home. The decor was tastefully done in a rustic Spanish/Western/Cowboy/Southwestern theme, everything is new and state of the art, and the cottages are impeccably clean.
Discover What's Around the Park
Sites & Rentals
- "Bear-Roll" Train Ride
- 2 Swimming Pool
- New Pirates Cove Water Play Park & Entertainment Center next to the campground - discounted tickets for guests
- Backstreet Patio Venue Friday & Saturday w Live Music on Saturday
- Bike Rental
- Ga Ga Ball
- Hot Tub
- Inflatable Playground
- Kiddie Pool
- Paintball & Shooting Gallery
- Splashpark/Water Playground
- Tether Ball
- 37 Premium Cottages beautifully decorated in a southwestern motif. Premium Cottages include coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, & hair dryer. Some cottages include a jacuzzi-style tub and gas fireplace.
- Homestead Cottages and Ulrich Cabins accomodate more people. They feature a low clearance loft, for the kids. Includes coffee maker, microwave, full-size fridge, and either a cook top or full size oven. Some cabins have a gas fireplace.
- Custom - Ranger Smith RV Rentals - 1 Queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and pull-out couch.
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- Tent Sites
- Primitive Sites
Location & Info
2301 S. Burleson Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028
GPS: Lat: 32.4947 - Lng: -97.2853
Phone & Maps
Direct Toll-Free: (888) 855-9091
Located on the southern edge of Fort Worth. Take 1-35W to Exit 32 (Bethesda Road). Take the East side service road six-tenths of a mile North and turn in at the big Austin stone entrance.
Jan 1 to Dec 31
In Season: 8am-10pm Daily
Off Season: 8am-8pm Daily
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- Aug 01 - Aug 07Cindy Bear's Hawaiian Birthday Week
- Aug 08 - Aug 14Around the World in 7 Days
- Aug 15 - Aug 21Summertime Funtime Week
- Aug 26 - Aug 28Pack Your Backpack, School's Back!
- Sep 02 - Sep 05Yogi Bear's Patriotic Pic-A-Nic Jamboree
- Sep 09 - Sep 11Let's Do Something Grand
- Sep 16 - Sep 18Ahoy Matey Pirates' Weekend
- Sep 23 - Sep 25Peace Out 70's Weekend
- Sep 30 - Oct 02Yogi Bear's Fall Fiests "Pre-esta" Weekend
- Oct 07 - Oct 30Yogi Bear's Fall Fiesta Weekends
- Nov 04 - Nov 27Gobble Till You Wobble Weekends
- Dec 02 - Dec 24Boo Boo™ Bear "It's Cold Outside" Weekends
- Dec 26 - Jan 01Countdown to 2017
- Jan 02 - Jan 29Yogi Bear's TM Countryside Winter Weekends
- Feb 03 - Feb 05Jellystone Park's TM Spectacular Sports Weekend
- Feb 10 - Feb 12Be My Valentine Weekend
- Feb 17 - Feb 19Old Fashioned Family Fun Camping Weekend
- Mar 03 - Mar 05Deep In The Heart Of Texas Weekend
- Mar 06 - Mar 12Come On Down. It's Game Time. (Spring Break 1)
- Mar 13 - Mar 19Better To Be Lucky, Than Green (Spring Break 2)
- Mar 24 - Mar 26"Peace Out." 70s Weekend
- 4 meeting halls that are popular for reunions weddings and group meetings
- picnic tables
- street lighting
- wide paved roads
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Texas Campground Association 2009 "
- Award of Excellence for Best Accomodations"
- Leisure Systems, Inc. (LSI) - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts
- Facility of the Year 2013, 2011
- Operator of the Year 2013
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, 2011
- Pinnacle Award 2011-2015
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- Call for Rates
- Property Types Include:
- Ulrich Cabins
- Homestead Cottage
- Premium 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard pull through site
- Premium pull through site
- Back in site
- Primitive Campsites
- Ranger Smith RV Trailer
- Some lodging is pet friendly with a $25/day added fee
- All campers are charged a facilities fee of $8/night per person.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- For deposit and cancellation information please visit our website.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Visit our website for complete details!
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
There are no deals at this time.