Burleson - North Texas - South Fort Worth TX
North Texas Jellystone Park is located 15 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth and 40 minutes west of Dallas. The Park has 37 Luxury cottages (25 of the cottages have 2 person spa and fireplace). We also have 24 Homestead Cottages and 35 Ulrich Cabins, with kitchen, full-size fridge, either a stove or cook-top, and sleeps larger families. There are 150 RV sites. All of the RV sites have full hookups. We also have primitive campsites. When you walk into one of the cottages, your jaw will drop open. You will feel like you just walked into a bedroom in a million dollar home. The decor was tastefully done in a rustic Spanish/Western/Cowboy/Southwestern theme, everything is new and state of the art, and the cottages are impeccably clean.
Discover What's Around the Park
Sites & Rentals
- "Bear-Roll" Train Ride
- 2 Swimming Pool
- New Pirates Cove Water Play Park & Entertainment Center next to the campground - discounted tickets for guests
- Backstreet Patio Venue Friday & Saturday w Live Music on Saturday
- Bike Rental
- Ga Ga Ball
- Hot Tub
- Inflatable Playground
- Kiddie Pool
- Paintball & Shooting Gallery
- Splashpark/Water Playground
- Tether Ball
- 37 Premium Cottages beautifully decorated in a southwestern motif. Premium Cottages include coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, & hair dryer. Some cottages include a jacuzzi-style tub and gas fireplace.
- Homestead Cottages and Ulrich Cabins accommodate more people. They feature a low clearance loft, for the kids. Includes coffee maker, microwave, full-size fridge, and either a cook top or full size oven.
- Custom - Ranger Smith RV Rentals - 1 Queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and pull-out couch.
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- Tent Sites
- Primitive Sites
Location & Info
2301 S. Burleson Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028
GPS: Lat: 32.4947 - Lng: -97.2853
Phone & Maps
Direct Toll-Free: (888) 855-9091
Located on the southern edge of Fort Worth. Take 1-35W to Exit 32 (Bethesda Road). Take the East side service road six-tenths of a mile North and turn in at the big Austin stone entrance.
Jan 1 to Dec 31
In Season: 8am-10pm Daily
Off Season: 8am-8pm Daily
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- Mar 03 - Mar 05Deep In The Heart Of Texas Weekend
- Mar 06 - Mar 12Come On Down. It's Game Time. (Spring Break 1)
- Mar 13 - Mar 19Better To Be Lucky, Than Green (Spring Break 2)
- Mar 24 - Mar 26"Peace Out." 70s Weekend
- Mar 31 - Apr 02We Aren't Foolin' Around Weekend
- Apr 07 - Apr 09Let's Go Racing Weekend
- Apr 14 - Apr 16“Eggs-Tra” Chocolatey Easter Weekend
- Apr 21 - Apr 23Jellystone Park's TM Got Talent
- Apr 28 - Apr 30Who Done It? Mystery Weekend
- May 05 - May 07“Sock Hop” 50s Weekend
- May 12 - May 14Queen of the Weekend
- May 19 - May 21Old Fashioned Family Fun Camping Weekend
- May 26 - May 29In Their Honor Weekend (Memorial Day Weekend)
- Jun 02 - Jun 11School’s Out for Summer Week
- Jun 12 - Jun 18King for a Week (Father’s Day)
- Jun 19 - Jun 25Summertime Funtime Week
- Jun 26 - Jul 02Yogi Bear’sTM Birthday Bash Week
- Jul 03 - Jul 09Let Freedom Ring Week
- Jul 10 - Jul 16Boo Boo Bear’sTM Birthday Zoofari Week
- Jul 17 - Jul 23Super Soaker Summer Shindig Week
- Jul 24 - Jul 30Christmas In July Week
- Jul 31 - Aug 06Cindy Bear’sTM Hawaiian Birthday Week
- Aug 07 - Aug 13Bear Factor Week
- Aug 14 - Aug 20Summertime Fun Time Week
- Aug 25 - Aug 27“Pack Your Backpack, School’s Back!” Weekend
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Yogi Bear’sTM Patriotic Pic-A-NicTM Jamboree (Labor Day Weekend)
- 4 meeting halls that are popular for reunions weddings and group meetings
- picnic tables
- street lighting
- wide paved roads
- Laundry Room
- General Store
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Texas Campground Association 2009 "
- Award of Excellence for Best Accommodations"
- Leisure Systems, Inc. (LSI) - Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts
- Camp Resort of the Year 2016
- Facility of the Year 2013, 2011
- Operator of the Year 2013
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, 2011, 2016
- Jim Webb Spirit Award 2016
- Pinnacle Award 2011-2016
- Outstanding Customer Service 2011, 2016
- Recreation Award 2011, 2016
- Camp Resort Comfort Station Award 2015, 2016
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- Call for Rates
- Property Types Include:
- Ulrich Cabins
- Homestead Cottage
- Premium 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard 1 & 2 Bed Cottage
- Standard pull through site
- Premium pull through site
- Back in site
- Primitive Campsites
- Ranger Smith RV Trailer
- Some lodging is pet friendly with a $25/day added fee
- All campers are charged a facilities fee of $8.50/night per person.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- For deposit and cancellation information please visit our website.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Visit our website for complete details!
Discounts: See our website under "Special Deals."
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to make a reservation.
Pet Policy: Dogs of non-aggressive breeds are allowed at our resort and we request they be 35 lbs or less. Our guests with 4-legs must be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend. Please keep your pets on a leash at all times. Contact the reservations office for more specific information.
FREE Saturday Admission for Campers
Mar 25 - Apr 29, 2017
Pirates' Cove Water Park, next door to North Texas JellystoneTM, will be open every Saturday and campers get in FREE!