Borden-Carleton/Confederation Bridge PEI
Borden-Carleton, PE, CA
WAYS TO STAY
About this park
Located just two miles from the Confederation Bridge and an easy drive off the Trans-Canada highway, you'll find a clean, well-maintained campground. Bring your RV, pitch a tent, or stay in a full-service cabin. Enjoy the heated, salt water pool and other amenities like a jumping pillow and barrel train rides. Stay on property and take part in activities like crafts, games, and ceramics - or enjoy nearby South Shores, which has some of the warmest waters surrounding Prince Edward Island.
Sites & Rentals
- 67 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- 15 W/E Sites
- 9 Primitive Sites
- 4 Sites - 50 amp - 50 amp
- 16 Seasonal sites
- 3 Cabins - Includes: double bed, futon, table, BBQ, kitchenette, half bath, keurig, toaster, microwave, bar fridge - Includes: double bed, futon, table, BBQ, kitchenette, half bath, keurig, toaster, microwave, bar fridge
- Cabins - More cabins being built for 2016! - More cabins being built for 2016!
- Check-in is at 2:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
Gameroom - with Pool table & TV
Mini-Golf - 9 holes
Outdoor Pool - Heated, salt water
Train Rides - Kids Barrel Train
- General Store
- Laundry Room
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Dog Run/Park
- Woodalls rated 9/10*/9.5
- Trailer Life Rated 9/10*/9.5
- 2015 KOA President's Award
- 2015 KOA Founders Award
May 19 to Nov 30
In season: Daily 9am-9:00pm
Off season: Daily 9am-7pm
Discounts: 10% Military (no restrictions), Good Sam
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to register a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Pets welcomed! Dogs must be on leash and not left unattended.
Discover what’s around this park
23714 Trans Canada Highway
Borden-Carleton, PE, CA C0B-1X0
Centrally located on PEI. 20 minutes from Summerside, 30 minutes from Cavendish, and about 35 minutes from Charlottetown. Directions from Confederation Bridge: Continue on Route 1 (TCH), drive 2 kms, we are on the left. Going towards New Brunswick: Take Route 1 towards Confederation Bridge, we are on the right 2 kms before the Bridge.
Lat: 46.2543 - Lng: -63.6732
Events at this park
- No Events This Month
- May 19 - May 21Wake up the Bears
- May 26 - May 28Mother's Day Weekend
- Jun 02 - Jun 04Retro 50's Weekend
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Easter Weekend
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Father's Day Weekend
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Country Hoedown
- Jun 30 - Jul 02Canada Day Weekend
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Pet Appreciation Weekend
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Valentines Day/ I Love Camping Weekend
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Christmas in July
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Yogi's Magical Birthday
- Aug 04 - Aug 06Death by Chocolate
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Yogi's Splash-tastic Weekend
- Aug 18 - Aug 20Halloween Weekend
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Outer Space Adventure
- Sep 01 - Sep 03Boo Boo's Fiesta Birthday
- Sep 08 - Sep 10Old Fashion Weekend
- Sep 15 - Sep 17Farmer's Appreciation
- Sep 22 - Sep 24Magical Pumpkin Weekend
- Sep 29 - Sep 30Put the Bears to Bed
S’more Deals for this park
Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
Mar 01 - Jun 30, 2017
For each advance reservation for a stay from June 1st – June 30th, 2017 at any Canadian Jellystone Park, the camping guest will have their name entered in a drawing for a chance to WIN FREE CAMPING (Campsites/Cabins) at any Jellystone Park in Canada.