Wichita Falls - North of Dallas TX
True Texas country on the edge of city convenience! Jellystone Park @ Coyote Ranch is host to 116 beautiful RV sites (73 pull thru and 43 back in.) There are 23 Full Service Cabins and Cottages, a Pacific Yurt & 7 Rustic Camping Cabins. Take advantage of the large rally rooms, and onsite laundry facilities and showers. Jellystone Park @ Coyote Ranch also has a large Grand Lodge for private group rentals, and a Wedding Chapel. The Grand Lodge, as well as 6 other onsite Event Venues can be used for Business Meetings, Weddings, Receptions, Showers, Parties, Family Reunions, etc. Bring your RV or rent a cabin/cottage. We offer several different options. Come see which of our facilities or rooms best suit you!
Discover What's Around the Park
Sites & Rentals
- 2 Swimming Pool - Slide and Handicap Chair Lift
- 6000 sq. ft. Miner's Maze
- Basketball Court - Adjustable Rim
- GaGa Ball
- Jumping Pillow
- Laser Tag - Play 2 games for just $10 (plus day pass)
- Splashpark/Water Playground - Interactive water stations for all ages!
- Stocked pond, catch & release
- Theater - Outdoor
- Volleyball - Sand
- 116 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - 73 pull-thru and 43 back-in all with concrete pads and 20/30/50 amp
- 23 Full Service Cottages & Cabins: well-appointed with premium linens and decorated in a rustic motif. All provided with microwave, keurig, and small refrigerator. Limited cookware/dishes in cabins that provide cooktop.
- 1 Pacific Yurt - Features carpet floors, skylight, Premium Lines, Rustic Decor and Private Bathroom.
- City water and sewer systems
- 35 storage units (additional charge)
Location & Info
14145 US 287
Wichita Falls, TX 76310
GPS: Lat: 33.8798 - Lng: -98.4125
Phone & Maps
Located on the southeast side of Wichita Falls, approximately ¼ mile out of the City limits.<b>From Dallas on Hwy 287 North</b>: South of Wichita Falls, Exit Fisher Rd., turn left over the overpass, take the south lane onto Hwy 287, exit Stephens Ranch Rd. Resort entrance on the right. <b>From Wichita Falls on Hwy 287 South</b>: Pass Fisher Rd., exit Stephens Ranch Rd. Resort Entrance on the right. (3 miles past Castaway Cove)
Jan 1 to Dec 31
Open year round!
Mon/Sat 8-6 Sun 8-5
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- May 02 - May 04Cinco de Mayo
- May 09 - Dec 11Mom's the Bomb
- May 16 - May 18Wild West Weekend
- May 24 - May 26Memorial Day Weekend
- May 30 - Jun 01Tropical Bearadise Weekend
- Jun 06 - Jun 08Yogi Bear's Birthday Bash
- Jun 13 - Jun 15Dedicated to Dad
- Jun 16 - Jun 22Wet N' Wild Adventure Week
- Jun 23 - Jun 29A Detective's Dream Week
- Jun 30 - Jul 06Stars N' Stripes Celebration
- Jul 07 - Jul 13A Chocoholics Dream Week
- Jul 14 - Jul 20Christmas in July
- Jul 21 - Jul 27Mardi Gras
- Jul 28 - Aug 03Horsin' Around Week
- Aug 04 - Aug 10A Pirates Paradise
- Aug 04 - Aug 10A Pirates Paradise
- Aug 11 - Aug 17Arts & Craft Palooza Week
- Aug 22 - Aug 24Splashtastic Weekend
- Aug 29 - Aug 31Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 05 - Sep 07Lazy Days of Fall
- Oct 03 - Oct 05Fall Festival
- Jul 03 - Jul 054th of July Weekend
- Oct 09 - Oct 31Haunted Halloween Weekends
- Jun 10 - Jun 12Outdoor Camping 101
- Jun 17 - Jun 19Father's Day!
- Jun 24 - Jun 26Chocolate Lover's Weekend!
- Jul 01 - Jul 04Fourth of July!!
- Jul 08 - Jul 10Yogi's Luau
- Jul 15 - Jul 17Yogi Screams for Ice Cream!
- Jul 22 - Jul 24Christmas in July!
- Jul 29 - Jul 31Christmas in July!
- Aug 05 - Aug 07Olympic Summer Games
- Aug 12 - Aug 14Yogi's Western Weekend
- Aug 19 - Aug 21Grandparent's Weekend!
- Aug 26 - Aug 28BooBoo's Birthday Bash!
- Sep 02 - Sep 04Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 09 - Sep 11Fall Field Games
- Sep 16 - Sep 18Family Game Show Days!
- Sep 23 - Sep 25Blast from the Past!
- Sep 30 - Oct 02Not So Red (Because we wear Sunscreen) Neck Games
- Oct 07 - Oct 09A Not Beary Scary Halloween
- Oct 14 - Oct 16Hometown Halloween Carnival featuring our Haunted Hay Ride
- Oct 21 - Oct 23Zombie Survival Weekend featuring our Haunted Hay Ride
- Oct 28 - Oct 30Haunted Hay Ride! Halloween!!
- 2 shower houses with private and family-oriented facilities
- Laundry Room - 2 coin operated
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Direct TV
- General Store
- Golf Cart Rentals
- 2 Pavilion
- Concession Stand
- Woodalls 5W/5W
- 2011 Texas RV Association Medium RV park of the Year! American Camp Association Member Campground
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- All rates listed are base rates, add $10/person/night for additional guests above room allotments. (ages 4+)
- RV Sites: $60/night
- Call for monthly rates
- Cottages 1-6: $159/night
- Cottages 7-9: $189/night
- Bunkhouse 10: $199/night
- Cozy Cottage: $219/night
- Cabins 12-14: $159/night
- Cabin 15: $169/night
- Cottages 16-17: $159/night
- Pacific Yurt: $139/night
- Loft Cabins 18-21: $189/night
- Mustang Cabins 22-23: $119/night
- Tent sites Free! (With wristband purchase):
Pet Policy: Many Cottages and Cabins are Pet Friendly with a $25 per pet fee-non refundable. RV sites are Pet Friendly.
Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2015
Want to do all of our arts & crafts activities? Purchase a Bear Pass and do just that for a discounted rate.
Golf Cart Special!
Jun 09 - Sep 30, 2016
Want an inexpensive way to get around our park? Monday thru Thursday, you can rent a golf cart for $40 a day.
Stay for the day and play for $10
Jun 08 - Sep 30, 2016
Come out for the day and enjoy all of our *amenities for just $10 a person. This special is good Monday-Thursday only but these are the best days to avoid weekend crowds. *Amenities include: 2 swimming pools, Interactive water park, 6,000 s.f. miners maze, giant jumping pillow, Bear's playground, 18 hole miniature golf, gaga ball, basketball, sand volleyball, tether ball, stocked fishing pond and more!