<i>This location will be under conversion to a Jellystone Park for the 2014 camping season while they build new amenities like a pool and Ranger Station. Yogi Bear™ will be on property for activities and photo ops. </i> Come to the country and experience the great outdoors in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere while enjoying the scenic view from one of our convenient campsites. You might also want to drop a fishing line in one of our lakes or possibly stroll along the riverbank. Enjoy a scenic hike through the woods, pan for gemstones in the sluice or take a boat ride in one of the lakes. If that sounds too exhausting, perhaps you will prefer just relaxing by the campfire while chatting with new friends and neighbors. Hickory Hills is convenient to I-70 and other major highways and within an easy drive of Indianapolis, Terre Haute and Bloomington.
Discover What's Around the Park
- Canoe or Kayak Rentals
- Gem Mining
- Hiking Trails
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Petting barnyard
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming Pool
- Wagon Rides
Location & Info
499 Dixie Hill Rd.
Spencer, IN 47460
GPS: Lat: 39.4285 - Lng: -86.7811
Phone & Maps
Convenient to I-70 and other major highways and within an easy drive of Indianapolis, Terre Haute and Bloomington. <b>From South:</b> At the intersection of US231 and SR67 go north approximately 5 miles to South Cataract road,turn left and proceed 1 ½ miles to Hickory Road, turn right and proceed ½ mile to right bend in the road, which becomes Dixie Hill. Follow Dixie Hill to the office and gated front entry. Please do not block gated entry. <b>From North:</b> Exit I-70 at Exit 41 (US231/Cloverdale/Greencastle). Turn south (through Cloverdale) and go approximately 10 miles to South Cataract road,turn right and proceed 1 ½ miles to Hickory Road, turn right and proceed ½ mile to right bend in the road, which becomes Dixie Hill. Follow Dixie Hill to the office and gated front entry. Please do not block gated entry.
Apr 1 to Oct 31
Under conversion for 2014 (see About section)
Check-in 3pm, Check-out Noon
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- Apr 18 - Apr 19Welcome Back Spring Weekend
- Apr 25 - Apr 26Easter Eggstravaganza
- May 02 - May 03Fiesta Weekend
- May 09 - May 10Mother's Day Weekend
- May 16 - May 17Space Weekend
- May 23 - May 25Memorial Day Weekend
- Jun 06 - Jun 07Chocolate Lover's Weekend
- Jun 13 - Jun 14Father's Day Celebration
- Jun 20 - Jun 21Dinosaur Expedition Weekend
- Jun 27 - Jun 28Hawaiian Luau
- Jul 03 - Jul 04Patriotic Freedom Weekend
- Jul 11 - Jul 12Christmas in July
- Jul 18 - Jul 19Mardi Gras Weekend
- Aug 01 - Aug 02Splish Splash Weekend
- Aug 15 - Aug 16Hillbilly Weekend
- Aug 22 - Aug 23Yogi Bear™ Back to School Bash
- Aug 29 - Aug 31Labor Day Weekend
- Sep 05 - Sep 06Fall Carnival
- Sep 12 - Sep 13Western Weekend
- Sep 19 - Sep 20Survival Camp
- Sep 26 - Sep 27Farmer's Market Weekend
- Oct 03 - Oct 04Spooktacular
Sites & Rentals
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites
- W/E Sites
- 50 amp service - 50 amp service
- Cabins - featuring private bedroom with full or queen bed, A/C, living room with full sleeper sofa, full bath, kitchenette with stove, frig and microwave. View of woods or lake plus grill, fire ring and picnic table.
- Wooded, rolling and scenic atmosphere - Wooded, rolling and scenic atmosphere
- Primitive Sites
- Seasonal sites - Seasonal sites
- Safe, gated community
- Laundry Room
- Clean restrooms & showers
- Dump Station
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- New Ranger Station for 2015!
- New Jellystone Park! (eligible for franchise awards next year)
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- Cabin #1 Mon-Thurs $85/night, Fri-Sun $95/night, Holidays $110/night, based on occupancy of 2 adults, 2 children, sleeps 12 with an upstairs loft
- Cabin #2 Mon-Thurs $75/night, Fri-Sun $85/night, Holidays $95/night, based on occupancy of 2 adults, 2 children, sleeps 6
- Cabin #3 Mon-Thurs $75/night, Fri-Sun $85/night, Holidays $95/night, based on occupancy of 2 adults, 2 children, sleeps 4
- Cabin #4 Mon-Thurs $75/night, Fri-Sun $85/night, Holidays $95/night, based on occupancy of 2 adults, 2 children, sleeps 4
- Extra person cabin charges: 5 & under $3/day, 6-12 $5/day, 12 & over $10/day
- Rates do not include tax
- Visit our website for reservation and cancellation policies.
Discounts: Two W/E sites for Tents for Troops (free to active military on non-holidays)
Age Restrictions: Must be 18 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: No pets in cabins. Pet-friendly on campsites with leash and picked up after.
There are no deals at this time.