Akron - Canton OH
Located in Uniontown, Ohio (near Akron-Canton Airport), we are a family-owned business formally named Clearwater Park Camping Resort. With our 500,000 gallon pool, 144 foot water slide, diving board, 100' playground slide, GAGA Pit, 18 hole mini golf course, and 2 picnic pavilions, we are a place the whole family can enjoy for a couple hours, a whole day, or for the entire season! Have some of Mert’s Homemade Root Beer or our homemade hand-dipped ice cream; perfect for an evening treat or while out on a Sunday drive. Shelter rentals are available for 50 to 700 guests. Contact our office for more information on shelter rentals.
Discover What's Around the Park
Sites & Rentals
- Basketball Court
- Diving Board
- Fire Truck Rides
- Gaga Ball
- Gem Mining
- Human Foosball
- Outdoor Theater
- Swimming Pool - (pool is also open to the public)
- Tether Ball
- Wagon Rides
- 25 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Pull-thru sites
- 4 Tent Sites - W/E
- 6 Cabins - Luxury cabins with AC/heat and fully equipped.
- 27 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Back-in sites
- 10 Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - Premier Sites (concrete pad, charcoal grill, wide site)
Location & Info
12712 Hoover Ave NW
Uniontown, OH 44685
GPS: Lat: 40.9743 - Lng: -81.3778
Phone & Maps
Located near Hartville, Ohio on the corner of Hoover Avenue and Rt 619, about 7 miles east of the Rt. 241 exit of I-77.
May 1 to Oct 15
Peak Season 9am-9pm, Value Season 9am-5pm
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- May 05 - May 07Open House & Camper Appreciation
- May 12 - May 14Mother's Day Weekend & Wake Up Yogi Bear
- May 19 - May 21Thank You Military, Police, Fire, Nurses, Teachers Weekend
- May 26 - May 29Memorial Day Weekend
- Jun 02 - Jun 04Yogi Birthday Bash
- Jun 09 - Jun 11Throughout the Decades 50's & 60's
- Jun 16 - Jun 18Happy Father's Day
- Jun 23 - Jun 25Water Wars Part #1
- Jun 30 - Jul 03Independence Day Celebration
- Jul 07 - Jul 09Wacky Sports Weekend (olympics)
- Jul 14 - Jul 16Moment to own it
- Jul 21 - Jul 23Christmas in July
- Jul 28 - Jul 30Water Wars #2
- Aug 04 - Aug 06South of the Border
- Aug 11 - Aug 13Chocolate Weekend
- Aug 18 - Aug 20Water Wars #3
- Aug 25 - Aug 27Back to School Boogie
- Sep 01 - Sep 04Labor Day/ Tailgate Paarty
- Sep 08 - Sep 10For The Dogs
- Sep 15 - Sep 17Camper Appreciation Weekend
- Sep 16 - Sep 15Simply Handmade Craft Show
- Sep 22 - Sep 24Stay 'N Play #1
- Sep 29 - Oct 01Stay 'N Play #2
- Oct 06 - Oct 08Stay 'N Play #3
- Oct 13 - Oct 15Stay 'N Play #2
- 2 Pavilion - Rental
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- General Store
- Snack Shop
- Winter storage
- Comfort Station/Bathroom
- Firewood - No outside firewood allowed
- Laundry Room
- Snack Shop
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Recreation Award
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- Campsite rates based on 1 camping unit, 1 vehicle, 2 Adults, & up to 4 children (17 and under). Additional Adults $15/person/night (6 people max per campsite). Camping fees include unlimited access to the watepark, miniature golf, Giant Slide (dry), GaGa Ball Pit, Human Foosball, Beach Volleyball, & planned activities. Weekly, monthly, & seasonal rates available.
- Campsites: $41-$66 (Value Season), $62-$82 (Peak Season: Memorial Day Friday-Labor Day Monday).
- Cabins: $104-$179/night + $175 security deposit (Value Season) & $139-$199/night + $175 security deposit (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
- Visit our website for complete pricing details and policies.
Discounts: Camper Appreciation Weekend (see website for details)
Age Restrictions: Must be 21 to rent a campsite or cabin.
Pet Policy: Non aggressive breeds. No pets in cabins or on cabin sites. No pets in public buildings or play areas.
Extend your 4th of July Weekend
Jun 29 - Jul 03, 2017
Add a 4th night to your 3-night Independence Day Weekend for only $30.
Extend your Labor Day Weekend
Sep 01 - Sep 04, 2017
Add a 4th night to your 3-night Labor Day Weekend for only $30.
Stay 'N Play Weekends
Sep 22 - Oct 15, 2017
STAY Friday and Saturday night at Akron/Canton Jellystone and you get a FREE general admission ticket to PLAY at Kingsway Pumpkin Farm. Valid for reservations staying September 22-24, September 29-October 1, October 6-8, and October 13-15. Admission to Kingsway Pumpkin Farm is valid Saturday from 2p-6p during your reservation only. Max of 4 Kingsway passes issued per reservation, extra passes $5 per person.
Fall Time Saver
Sep 05 - Oct 15, 2017
Camp for two or more consectutive weekends (Friday and Saturday night) and keep your camper on your site unplugged for FREE between weekends. Valid September 5- October 15, 2017. Arrive early on Friday and depart by 6pm on Sunday. Based upon availability.