Black Canyon - Ouray
Take in grand views of the San Juan Mountains at this Colorado campground, located 7 miles outside of Montrose with easy access for big rigs. Experience the beauty of the Black Canyon or take a dip in the Ouray Hot Springs, both a short distance from the park. RV, rent a cabin or a travel trailer, or camp out under the stars! Enjoy this beautiful Colorado area or relax at the park. We offer fun activities and amenities the whole family can participate in and enjoy.
Discover What's Around the Park
- Bocce Ball
- Close to Black Canyon
- Ouray Hot Springs only 28 miles away
- Swimming Pool
- pancake breakfasts & BBQs
Location & Info
22045 South Highway 550
Montrose, CO 81403
GPS: Lat: 38.3626 - Lng: -107.8076
Phone & Maps
Turn West on Vernal road and turn North on road 6850 to Jellystone Park Black Canyon.
Jan 1 to Dec 31
limited facilities in winter
Hours vary depending on season.
Events & Additional Info
- No Events This Month
- May 09 - May 11Mother's Day Weekend
- Jun 13 - Jun 15Yogi Bear™ 500 Racing Weekend
- Jun 20 - Jun 22Yogi Bear™ Birthday Party
- Jun 27 - Jun 29Hawaiian Luau
- Jul 03 - Jul 06Independence Weekend
- Jul 11 - Jul 13Western Weekend
- Jul 18 - Jul 20Wet-n-Wild
- Jul 25 - Jul 27Holly Jolly Christmas in July
- Aug 01 - Aug 03Death by Chocolate Weekend
- Aug 08 - Aug 10Mardi Gras Weekend
- Aug 15 - Aug 17Last Blast Before School
- Sep 04 - Sep 07Labor Day Weekend
Sites & Rentals
- 3 Deluxe Cabins
- lodge rooms
- spectacular views of the San Juan mountains!
- Full Hook Up W/E/S Sites - - 50 with 50 amp service
- Pull-thru Sites
- Spacious Sites
- dog run
- fitness center
- horse pasture
- large enclosed barn great for family gatherings meetings rallies etc.
- Excellence Award
- Pinnacle Club
Park Rates & S'more Deals
- RV Sites $30-45/night
- Cabins & Lodge Rooms $75-95/night (sleeps 4); $100-135/night (sleeps up to 8)
- Special for Sites, Cabins & Lodges: Pay for 6 nights, get the 7th free
- Tent sites $25
- Workcampers welcome!
There are no deals at this time.