Each camp-resort owner should set the policies and rules for their
individual operation. Rules will keep your camp-resort orderly and
- Post rules at registration desk and prominent places throughout
- Make available to guests upon registration or visitation.
- Enforce all rules.
Camp-resort rules required are:
To ensure that each guest has a quality camping experience, quiet hours are enforced each night from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. During this time, please keep voices and other noises to a minimum and turn off any amplified sound. Please ensure that noise, human or otherwise, cannot be heard beyond your site boundary. In addition, all children under 18 must be on-site after 10:00 pm. These requirements apply equally to all guests and their invitees.
During all other times, please be mindful of other guests and refrain from making excessive noise. Any noise such as TVs, stereos, kids, and dogs, which in the opinion of management could disturb others, will not be tolerated.
The common areas at Jellystone Park are intended for the use and enjoyment of every guest. No guest may be excluded from any common area in the park unless the area has been reserved for a specific group or purpose with the approval of park management. Reservation requests may be granted or withheld in management’s sole discretion and must be submitted to management at least 48 hours in advance of the reservation start time.
- Standard is 12 Noon
- Adopt a day use check-out time (i.e.: 10AM-4PM)
- Adopt rules for late check-out
Example: 1 hour grace period (12
$2.00 per hour till 6PM
After 6PM - register for another
- Prohibit loud radios, partying, etc. after 10PM.
- Enforce this rule.
Hours of Operation
- Post hours of operation for store, laundry, pool and game room.
- Post restroom cleaning hours.
- Post propane pumping station hours if applicable.
- Keep pets on leashes and under control at all times.
- Clean up after pets.
- Designate a pet walking area.
- Forbid pets in store, swimming pool area, playground area and
other public use areas.
- Owner's pets, no exception.
- Specify if fires are forbidden.
- Specify if fires are to be in fire rings, barbeque grills or
- Require campers to use trash containers or bag all trash for
- Designate what to do with grey water.
- Establish rules and fines for sloppy campsites occupied by long-term
- If you permit it, designate a special area.
- If you permit them, post extra charge for each.
- Recommend only "one camping unit per site" - if more
than one per site (tents included if more than one family) charge
for multiple sites.
- Post pool hours.
- Swimmers must be registered guests.
- Require children under 12 accompanied by an adult.
- Forbid pets, food and glass from pool area.
- Forbid running in pool areas.
- Post emergency numbers at pool area.
- No rough play in pool area.
(Other rules could be adult swim hours, use of large rafts or
toys in pool, diving from shallow end, or use of diving board
State rules positively - "Please" is better than "Don't".
Enforce the rules.